It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 70 Percent of Gaza Aid From US Stolen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

We didn't feed the Germans during WWII.

I bet a few hungry days and they might reconsider surrendering.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Hamas soldiers are enjoying all those stolen supplies...not the starving civilians they hide behind.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Maybe they were hangry.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Maybe they were hangry.

You wouldn't like Hamass when they're hangry.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Maybe they were hangry.

You wouldn't like Hamass when they're hangry.

*air drops Snickers*

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Eleven trucks “were cleaned out by Palestinians” on the journey to the World Food Programme warehouse in Deir El Balah in the central Strip, with only five truckloads making it to the destination.

So, palestinians took the aid that was sent for palestinians? That's good. On a very related note:
x.com...
I wonder how many aid trucks were raided like this. I also wonder if "jewish news syndicate" op sourced can answer that question since they claim they are delivering "honest and factual" news. I just checked and it seems like they didn't even mention it. Oops, did anyone see that? That site's "honesty" just flew over my house

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: RookQueen2

Great thread nugget1! It's sickening that our aid efforts are supporting the terrorists........this has been going on for a while.
You would think they'd stop sending the trucks in. I mean stop doing the thing that isn't working. If only 30 percent is reaching the victims, and the other 70 percent is enriching the terrorists shouldn't we stop? Why can't it be flown in? That's what we've done in past wars.

Air drops might actually get to the innocent kids and civilians. The intent is to feed the Hamas Army. ☠️

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Another one to make peace with the terrorist among us in Michigan, got to get their family members well fed and healthy soo biden can get their votes back at home.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My sources inside the White House tell me that Biden will pay off all student loans for palestinians in Gaza.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jofafot
So, palestinians took the aid that was sent for palestinians? That's good.

What's wrong with you people? Seriously. There is nothing okay with the aid being stolen. Just because one group of 'palestinians' took it away from another group of 'palestinians', doesn't mean that it's okay simply because it was 'palestinians' that were the thieves.

It was stolen from the people who it was intended for.
It is now being hoarded and sold on the black market.

So no .. it's not 'good'.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: RookQueen2

Great thread nugget1! It's sickening that our aid efforts are supporting the terrorists........this has been going on for a while.
You would think they'd stop sending the trucks in. I mean stop doing the thing that isn't working. If only 30 percent is reaching the victims, and the other 70 percent is enriching the terrorists shouldn't we stop? Why can't it be flown in? That's what we've done in past wars.

Air drops might actually get to the innocent kids and civilians. The intent is to feed the Hamas Army. ☠️

Hamas MOH complained about that too, said pallets were falling on people and killing them, 5 dead and 11 injured from one failed chute, yeah right🙄. Officials said that never happened. Can’t win with these clowns and their propaganda bs. They stopped air drops, yea hamas, good job 👍

Officials from Gaza's Hamas-run Ministry of Health and an eyewitness told CBS News that five people were killed Friday by an aid airdrop package when at least one parachute failed to properly deploy and a parcel fell on them.

"We are aware of reports of civilians killed as a result of humanitarian airdrops," CENTCOM said. "We express sympathies to the families of those who were killed. Contrary to some reports, this was not the result of U.S. airdrops."

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 23-5-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

So, palestinians took the aid that was sent for palestinians? That's good.

At least now they’re admitting Palestinians are hamas, hehe. They b so confused🤪

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I am sure its a lie, the ones taking the food and supplies are all hamas palestinians, is soo convenient for the news to twist the true.

I am beyond me how they are treating darn barbarian and inhuman beings like they are victims.

What the hell is wrong with darn democrats in the US, butt kissing terrorist.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I am sure its a lie, the ones taking the food and supplies are all hamas palestinians, is soo convenient for the news to twist the true.

I am beyond me how they are treating darn barbarian and inhuman beings like they are victims.

What the hell is wrong with darn democrats in the US, butt kissing terrorist.

What do you not get…

Nearly 70% of Gaza aid from US-built pier stolen
No aid was delivered to the UN warehouse from the floating pier on Sunday and Monday.

www.jns.org...

That means it was stolen. The aid is not distributed as intended.

It’s like saying a bank robbers is just money reallocation.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Sources say AOC is suggesting they drop Food Stamp EBT Cards. 😃

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Is it odd the US military can take a pier over seas and set up a new pier?

Yet they are still @icking around in Baltimore…..

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sorry. I think I misread your post.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We didn't feed the Germans during WWII.

Back then there was enough common sense to know that any aid would be confiscated by the Nazi's for their sole benefit.

America's number one export now is money- in the form of weapons, food, pallets of cash and bribes. What stays at home gets distributed largely amongst illegal invaders.

posted on May, 23 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: jofafot

On a very related note:
x.com...

Your X link shows Israeli's ripping open aid packages and destroying the contents. To fight dirty in war is nothing new, but what's remarkable is the waste. Millions of dollars worth of food and aid being destroyed....SMDH.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join