It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunsmith Sentenced to Prison For Legal Firearm Told: “The Second Amendment Doesn’t Exist in My C

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What can you do when you have wealthy democrats' backers like soros buying out judges all over the US.

This is how you control the judicial system with private money.

Nothing is been done about it, nothing.

Look at the latest from another of biden appointees, is just beyond me what democrats are trying to do.

Sarah Netburn sentenced a six-foot-two serial rapist with male genitalia to serve his time in a women's prison.

washingtonstand.com...

You just wonder what is going on in the US under democrats trash.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

What can you do when you have wealthy democrats' backers like soros buying out judges all over the US.

This is how you control the judicial system with private money.

Nothing is been done about it, nothing.

Look at the latest from another of biden appointees, is just beyond me what democrats are trying to do.

Sarah Netburn sentenced a six-foot-two serial rapist with male genitalia to serve his time in a women's prison.

washingtonstand.com...

You just wonder what is going on in the US under democrats trash.

And I can tell you that having a partner and a close friend work in corrections. That prisoner would be put into an isolation area. If not moved to a male prison

Just because you can't understand logic doesn't mean the rest of the world can't

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: GenX77

I sure hope so the male rapist raped a girl and a boy, soo you can tell he have no problem using his male organ even when is calling himself a transgender, but the worst is the person that send him to the female prison, one of biden appointees.

posted on May, 25 2024 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I sure hope so the male rapist raped a girl and a boy, soo you can tell he have no problem using his male organ even when is calling himself a transgender, but the worst is the person that send him to the female prison, one of biden appointees.

Prisons take that # seriously
.especially ones claiming to be trans to get an easier ride. Yes sometimes they get away with being in a women's prison. It's very very rare though. But if they do they'd be isolated from everyone and in time.theyd most likely want to be transferred to men's

posted on May, 26 2024 @ 04:34 AM
link   

No, it is not illegal in New York State to make a personal handgun for your own use. the ATF said that themselves.

posted on May, 27 2024 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy
I dont recognize the country I grew up in

posted on May, 28 2024 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Agreed im wondering when it went wrong in my lifetime I blame the the post 9/11 shenanigans and the patriot act.a reply to: drderdon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join