It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking--Hamas Accepts New Cease Fire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Bet this is just red herring BS posturing because the hostages are probably dead, and The IDF is moving in any minute now.

Hamas is going to get disintegrated ☠️💣

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Here’s a chilling audio recording of IDF calling a palestinian apartment to try and get them to evacuate before they hit it.
It’s a tough listen.
twitter.com...

Hard to believe they’ll ceasefire without hostages freed.
The palestinians can never have peace until they love their children more than they hate the Jews.

edit on 6-5-2024 by Vermilion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The US is going to cut off arms shipments because Israel has been unable to say how they intend to minimize civilian casualties. There's currently over a million civilians in Rafah with nowhere else to go.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Vermilion

The Mossad: Satirical, Yet Awesome

so this is like the Onion?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

That's what they are saying. But you know that there will be arms shipments via a secret way. It's all optics. Can you imagine the riots that would happen if we just kept sending them weapons while they slaughtered thousands of people in Rafa?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Vermilion

The Mossad: Satirical, Yet Awesome

so this is like the Onion?

Satire or not, they are personal calls, and that call was in line with what the IDF says in these phone calls.

edit on 6-5-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 01:42 PM
link   
If I had been taken hostage by Hamas I would have prayed for the IDF to bomb where I was being held sooner rather than later.

There are things far worse than death that can befall a person.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

The proposal from Hamas is far from meeting Israel's demands, Benjamin Netanyahu says.
Speaking on the announcement in the last few moments, the Israeli leader says Israel will send a delegation to negotiate with Hamas.
He also says the war cabinet has decided Israel will continue its operation in Rafah.

news.sky.com... postid=7636182#liveblog-body

This was just posted on sky.
No ceasefire by the looks of it.
edit on 6-5-2024 by onestonemonkey because: link

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong
I heard that Hamass still holds 5 American citizens hostage.
Is that accurate?

Supposedly 10.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You keep saying that .... you keep getting told that the leadership is in Qatar and Turkey, that there is no way Bibi can send assassins in, and there is no way to bomb those countries. It can't be done. Not sure what part of that you don't understand.
edit on 5/6/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Hamas is going to get disintegrated ☠️💣

... as long as Biden doesn't interfere.
That moron Biden is trying to win reelection and is pandering for Arab votes in Michigan.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don’t really see anything on the table in Israel’s benefit for this.

They’re surely asking for way more Palestinians to be released than Israeli hostages that they have. And I see nothing about Hamas stepping down.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Didn’t he ask for the protesters to dial back and say that they haven’t changed US policy with Israel?

We’re clearly supporting Israel far more in the conflict… So how is anyone pandering to Muslims?

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Press Briefing by IDF Spokesperson, Rear Admiral Daniel Hagari, May 6, 2024

Tonight, we also call upon those staying in specific areas which we have communicated and defined through every means—radio, media, internet, and flyers—in eastern Rafah, to move towards the expanded humanitarian area in Al-Mawasi and Khan Yunis, where they will receive full humanitarian aid and where water, food, medical equipment, and shelter will be provided. Following the firing from the Rafah area towards Kerem Shalom yesterday, the Kerem Shalom Crossing was closed for security reasons. Once the operational situation allows, the crossing will reopen.

www.idf.il... -idf-spokesperson-rear-admiral-daniel-hagari-may-6/

Rhafa at the moment…

t.me...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Word is IDF is striking air targets!! Ceasefire be Damned! 😃

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: onestonemonkey

The proposal from Hamas is far from meeting Israel's demands, Benjamin Netanyahu says.
Speaking on the announcement in the last few moments, the Israeli leader says Israel will send a delegation to negotiate with Hamas.
He also says the war cabinet has decided Israel will continue its operation in Rafah.

news.sky.com... postid=7636182#liveblog-body

This was just posted on sky.
No ceasefire by the looks of it.

Looks like it's time for Biden to say "DON'T!" again.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CarlLaFong

The US is going to cut off arms shipments because Israel has been unable to say how they intend to minimize civilian casualties. There's currently over a million civilians in Rafah with nowhere else to go.

Sure... it's my opinion Joementia is halting the shipments to pander for votes from the protestors as well as the Muslims in Minnesota and Michigan.

He could care less about the plight of the Gazans..on that I agree with him. But then again it's not Joe's choice...the master of puppets that control him call all of the shots.
Or maybe his staff interpreter got the translation wrong when he said "trunumusndhu ehhh...uhhh...er..thrvdhdhe pugin varnish and that's a fact jack!!
edit on 6-5-2024 by Asher47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
YAY!!! This means peace in the middle east! Palestine would NEVER ignore a ceasefire! They would look like the biggest idiots on earth if they did anyways and all their protestors would look like the scum of the earth if they did break it. So never gonna happen. I just get a strong feeling of love, trust, and friendly intentions with the Pallies...

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosOMegas
YAY!!! This means peace in the middle east! Palestine would NEVER ignore a ceasefire! They would look like the biggest idiots on earth if they did anyways and all their protestors would look like the scum of the earth if they did break it. So never gonna happen. I just get a strong feeling of love, trust, and friendly intentions with the Pallies...

Really? A history book is your friend. Historically the Palestinians have proven everything you said to be a fantasy world. They’ve had chance after chance in country after country to prove to the world that they’re not the scumbags they’ve always been, they’ve failed every time. It’s the elephant in the room that almost everyone either ignores or fails to see. They don’t have a reputation of being good people. It’s like the lbg crowd that’s protesting on their behalf, they would happily throw them off a roof to their death in a nano second. Lots of useful idiots when it comes to people that are defending the Palestinians.

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

There's currently over a million civilians in Rafah with nowhere else to go.

They’ve known for a couple of weeks this was coming. If they don’t have the intelligence to go somewhere else then maybe they get what they deserve for not listening. Anywhere they go besides Rafah is where they should be, don’t care if it’s a under a tree in another city, leave or possibly die, that’s their options as crappy as they may be. They’ve had fair warning. Who knows maybe they’ll think twice next time about electing a brutal terrorist organization that murders innocent men, women and children to lead and govern them. You know the saying… “repeating the same actions and expecting different results”

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join