It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Study Finds The More Covid Vaccine Doses You Have, the More Likely You Are to Get Covid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I dont believe either that covid virus is real .

Didn`t you get the memo ? the virus sequency was generated by computer,synthetic code
And then Christian Drosten a German virologist made the hilarious paper , which was later reviewed and find to have 10 fatal flaws.

Long story short....you got hustled

edit on 3-5-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I was vaxed three times. Worked the ENTIRE time around people and NEVER got Covid.

I guess I'm just special.

I guess you can't refute the study then...

The OP wasn't about you.

It was about the study?

Care to refute it?

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: nugget1

Say Goodbye to your Misguided Loved Ones while they are Still here.........(

twitter.com... =

I'm not convinced, Zanti. I know a lot of people at the three year mark that are still doing well, so I guess we'll find out within the next two years.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: kkRon1kk

If you were to take viruses as the face value that they are painted to be, then every day would be a brand new (novel) corona virus. wink wink. get scared, get shot, etc.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
I was vaxed three times. Worked the ENTIRE time around people and NEVER got Covid.

I guess I'm just special.

I never got a covid shot. Other than that I’m singing the same tune Digested.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:56 AM
link   

see lots of strange reflections, and it's getting smoky in here.

A clanger of a 1st post dude(tte)

a reply to: kkRon1kk

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Got any sauce Kenzo?

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Same for me. But I was never vaccinated.

But I know many people that took the vaccine and they got Covid.

Glad I never took the vaccine.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
But I know many people that took the vaccine and they got Covid.

Everyone I know who got COVID also got vaxxed.
And the people I know who are getting COVID VAX a lot ... have had COVID multiple times.
That's anecdotal evidence. The study rings true to me.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I talked with a nurse at convenient care, after getting boosted three times and getting Covid three times, she was done with the booster shots.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

I talked with a nurse at convenient care, after getting boosted three times and getting Covid three times, she was done with the booster shots.

^^ More anecdotal evidence. Yeah .. the people I know who keep getting booster shots, all keep getting COVID too.
edit on 5/4/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kkRon1kk
First post here.

How long have we as a species known about coronaviruses? How often do new viruses create themselves? How often do viruses that normally only affect certain species suddenly start to affect other species? What is a polymerase chain reaction, and why is it not a "test"? So many "questions".

I see lots of strange reflections, and it's getting smoky in here.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I KNEW IT! Seriously. Everyone I know who has had COVID has been vaxxed.
( I don't know anyone not vaxxed, so I can't compare)
And those who have been vaxxed like 4 and 5 times have had it a bunch.
That's my anecdotal evidence that says this study is probably spot on.

I give a short quote, but the entire article is very interesting.
More at the link ...

Study Finds That The More Covid Vaccine Doses You Have, the More Likely You Are to Get Covid

People who received more than one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine were more likely to contract COVID-19, according to a new study. An analysis of data from Cleveland Clinic employees found that people who received two or more doses were at higher risk of COVID-19, Dr. Nabin Shrestha and his co-authors reported.

The risk of contracting COVID-19 was 1.5 times higher for those who received two doses, 1.95 times higher for those who received three doses, and 2.5 times higher for those who received three or more doses, the researchers found. The higher risk was compared to people who received zero or one dose of a vaccine.

Earlier studies and data have also suggested that people with more vaccine doses are more susceptible to COVID-19 infection, including previous papers from the Cleveland Clinic scientists and a study from Iceland.

I’ll check out the study once it’s actually been peer reviewed. Right now it’s on a prerelease server and has not been peer reviewed.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

About the Corman-Drosten paper :

RT-PCR Test to Detect SARS-CoV-2 Reveals 10 Major Scientific Flaws at the Molecular and Methodological Level

The original virus sequency , i dont have link about it right now , i try look if can find it. They did not have anything " accurate sample " in China when they publish the sequency.....it was made up with silly lies/assumptions , and they used computer to add the whole sequency.....that was just before the Corman-Drosten paper , which then used the fake virus sequency to make their own bs .

Scientists show COVID tests are ‘useless’, are based on ‘flawed science’

edit on 4-5-2024 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

We have had all VAX n boosts

61, 71, 87, 97. All has Covid except 1, all good. Just saying.....💪✌️

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I got vaccinated once and my family twice, we never had covid. I know some relatives got vaccinated more and some of them had covid. I know this is a small example but I have a feeling this study is correct.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Turn it into farmland. Save the money

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A rabid pro-jab employee where I work believed in every lie that was fed to her, including that everyone must be jabbed and boosted or it wouldn't work. The first vaccine in history that doesn't work unless everyone gets it.

She has tested positive and missed work three separate times. Three times infected. Other's twice infected all jabbed.

Some at my place of employment died from the vaccine, but our employer keeps that info private since they use "it's private medical information" excuse not to tell anyone why they are gone and no longer showing up for work. (Unfortunately our HR manager is a left wing democrat zealot and follows the script like a good little nazi brownshirt pony soldier).

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kkRon1kk
First post here.

How long have we as a species known about coronaviruses? How often do new viruses create themselves? How often do viruses that normally only affect certain species suddenly start to affect other species? What is a polymerase chain reaction, and why is it not a "test"? So many "questions".

I see lots of strange reflections, and it's getting smoky in here.

Nicotine is a Wonder Drug ..........

posted on May, 6 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I wonder why these threads rarely cite primary evidence...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join