It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Young People Now Identifying as 'Gender Season' - seasogender, gender season, or gendersian

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   
True, but the problem with social media is most everybody is afraid to be honest as it seems more productive to pull a I Am Van Damm personality and spend half the day feeding their kids and doing chores with their sole purpose in mind being that next post they write.
And that, is pathetic, whether you like it or not.
a reply to: burritocat

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

You pointed out the Onlyfans girls for their bad behavior and yet this is allegedly what women's liberation was all about. Now we are supposed to just ignore the actual insanity of "seasogender"? Where does it stop? With all the pronoun nonsense I have seen very few that are actual pronouns! Instead we get a bunch of preferences (for the most part), a whole lot of legitimate crazy (identifying as animals or objects) and plain just being contrary. As the identifying go's into extremes when does everyone else get to say "enough already?"

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ok.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 04:24 PM
link   
NO.

One idiot doing it, doesn't create a whole generation of young people that think they are a "season" gender.

But give this person all the attention because they are supposed to represent generations of young people?

Are you kidding me?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I am starting to believe these people do not even exist outside of the internet in any real number. maybe like one per hundred thousand. Thats like maybe 3500 of these actual mentally immature and ill individuals in the US. They are spread sporadically throughout the states, primarily in heavily urbanized areas. Social media and legacy media may take an occasional nutbag and go viral with it, creating a sudden perception shift in that moment temporarily.

If we counted all the outrage cases in the past ten years with these loons, it probably barely equals 200. Just 3000 more to go give or take. I don't internet much anymore, but I see all my peers and co-workers just ensnared in these things its disheartening.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: hangedman13

Aside from reading about this trend on the internet, please tell me how many times you've been personally accosted by this subset of the American landscape in your daily life.

First hand eyewitness account please, please don't resort to examples you've been exposed to on the internet.

They don't count.

How often do you do your grocery shopping an find yourself overrun with people swarming you out of nowhere demanding you participate in their personal fantasies and disrupting your day to day operations?

I'm genuinely curious what is going on in your sector.

I mean, I totally get getting cheesed off by human behavior, I have to keep my temper in check a lot of times myself.

When I go into inpatient centers because my schizophrenia goes into overdrive and I wake up from the cocktail of antipsychotics they adminiter to get me stabilized, I have to spend a week of boredom and crayons surrounded by all manner of drug addicts. mentally ill people who genuinely can't control themselves and let me tell you it's a real fun experience in patience and tolerance.

To really set your teeth on edge you'd be surprised how many clever kids are studying the DSM-V and memorizing all the symptoms and signs and feigning disability so they can get a check and not have to work a real job. They obessively pour over symptoms and self diagnose to satisfy some sort of personal insecurities and absolutely THRIVE on a victim complex in order to avoid responsibility and growing up.

Believe me, I'm pissed off as well.

My husband and I recently lost our apartment because it was bought out to make room for the "New Generation" who seem to have infinite resources for their toys and doordash deliveries and every single one of the bastards has a new car.

But these folks are content to stay and home and online indulging in their personal fantasies to cope.

It's not fair and it's not right, but that's the reality of the world we find ourselves in.

So I ask you, what's the humane solution?

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
If these people want to use the gift of their intelligence to rationalize and reduce everything to a permformative sexual relationship with inanimate and fantasy constructs, I say have at it. Have fun. Live life. Find your joy.

Humans are obsessed with sex. But for some reason everyone turns a blind eye to the millions of young girls whoring themselves out on Onlyfans and instead decide to become enraged by those who decide to foster a sensual relationship with inanimate objects.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to get my panties in a wad over what someone decides to do with their personal freedoms that does not impact my life in a negative fashion in any way shape or form.

That being said, I'm going to go out on the porch now and inhale the lovely fragrance of the flowering sex organs of plants.

Enjoy your tirades.

Ummm...it's not just humans that are obsessed with sex...virtually all of the more intelligent species on the planet are also obsessed with sex...

But I get where your coming from...I have to admit to that same obsession...however...there are certain triggers that accompany a sexual obsession for me...

the first is that often these compulsions are just that...compulsive...in that self control sometimes gets overridden by an overwhelming compulsion...almost like an addictive response to stimuli...

My first obsession though...is not so much sexual...although it's linked in a way...that obsession is with beauty...with symmetry and the human female form as represented by shape and fitness...the form...and primarily what draws my attention is the representation of that form as described by it's function...

I worship the Human female form and it's procreative function...the ability to create and sustain and bring life into the world...that is the most beautiful and wonderful aspect of human nature to me...

The belly...the reproductive organs..not primarily for how they cause me to feel...emotionally...tactilely...and spiritually...
But because of their purpose...and that quintessential and thoroughly holy and precious function that they are designed to perform...

I do so worship...and love in a most pure sense both the form and the function of the female human...

In my estimation...you are all deserving of worship and love...in a most intimate and physical...and spiritual way...with respect...and dignity...in an effort to elevate you beyond the mere mundane...because that's how I willingly choose to view the entirety of what you are...

Unique beings who often challenge me to overcome the limits that I've imposed on self...

Whenever I have sex...it's primarily not about how I am overcome by emotive and hormonal and chemical ecstasy...
but about the level of such that I can help engender in my partner...that...is more important to me than my own experience...

It's not crass...or embarrassing to respectfully speak about or to such concepts...in a polite and honorable fashion...

We should never be overly guarded to converse on subjects that stem from our core...and involve how we see the world in our most private and inner perspectives...

People shouldn't guard overly...their honest natures...rather...perhaps the world might be a different and better place if we were more open to stripping away the masks we seem to cherish so protectively...

At least...that's how I envision a more open and honest world...

But what do I know...

YouSir

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

That was a very beautiful read.

Thank you for a perspective check.

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   

a reply to: YouSir

That was a very beautiful read.

Thank you for a perspective check.

Ummm...your welcome...

I've been thinking recently that I miss the old me...

The me that first joined and started to post here...back before I got caught up in all this political...judgemental crap that I've allowed my time to be corrupted by...

Back when I used to speak from the depth of my experience...and share the honest integrity of the person I was then...

Sometimes I go back to those old threads...to the poetry I used to write...to the stories I used to tell...to the conversations I used to have with NightStar and SyxPak and Blend 57 and anyone who was touched by the words I linked together in an effort to find like minds...and company...and mostly to share my voice...let it ring out in an effort to be heard...because that's all we really want here...is to be heard...

It's all so poignant...and sad...to find I've slipped into such an underwhelming rut defined by my own intransigent appeal to exasperation...

But you did provide me an opportunity to reflect and to vocalize an aspect of how truth touches my small...small voice if I just choose to lay aside the snide and the disrespectful...and the ego...and the fight over allowance for opinion and disparate perceptions that might not necessarily coincide with my own...yet have every right to be uttered...to exist...and to not be ridiculed merely because I thought my logic trumped someone else's...

Kind of an introspective moment that illustrates that it is indeed good to hold up that mirror...and reflect on what ones reflection might just reveal...if one were honest with both self and those one shares this world with...

If I have ever wronged you...then please accept my sincerest apology...and be well in all you do...and may your life overflow with wonder...and joy...

Thank you for being...and for allowing me the space to also be...

YouSir
edit on 2-5-2024 by YouSir because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2024 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It used to be way less confusing in the country. You were either a guy or a gal, you were either straight or gay. Poor kids nowadays, they are having lots of problems trying to follow the insanity of society here. It was nice when you had a simple path to follow, now it is full of side paths to choose from to make it through life. The new generations are being forced to live in a maze.

Before a girl could be a tomboy and still be normal, they weren't persuaded they must be a boy because they liked to do boy stuff. Most of the tomboys wound up married or single and still went out with guys. Now if a girl chums around with her girlfriends and is not interested in guys when she is young, they try to convince them they are probably gay.

Same goes for boys, if they are not macho and have girls as friends and not trying to poke them, they want them to believe they need to be transgender. You are still a guy if you do not have much testosterone and just want to hang around with the guys when you are young too, they are confusing the youth.

I have had gay friends, just because I would do stuff with them occasionally, some people thought I must be gay. But now, the kids in school often try to push people into relationships with their own sex or in some cases try to convince them they need to be transgender since they are not feminine or masculine. In both sexes there are varying amounts of testosterone and estrogen running through their veins....I don't agree with changing ones sex, I believe we must teach our citizens not to judge others on their masculinity or feminity. I have known tomboys and guys that were meak and more lady like, they were straight, a meek guy would marry a tomboy some times. The girl wore the pants in the family, the guy was all right with her running the show. We should not judge others by their sexuality and the male and female features that go along with that. Maybe I am not like most people who are driven by sex...maybe those people watch too many hollywood productions that steer our minds to believe in deceptions.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 04:56 AM
link   
So long we can tolerate the religiously deluded that identify with their mental disorder called religion, we can tolerate other mental disorders just as well.
Or maybe it's time to look at the intolerance and go with that...

Some here might want to think twice, not standing up for the mentally sick, as they might end up in the same boat very soon.
all it takes is the psychological consensus to change on how to treat your mental shortages...

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

That being said, I'm going to go out on the porch now and inhale the lovely fragrance of the flowering sex organs of plants.

I don't know about where you are, but I went for a walk earlier, the lilacs are in full bloom. The scent was incredible and that's partly because we humans have been taking such an active part in that species' sex life for a few hundred years in order to make it so. We like interfering in the sex lives of practically everything - each other, the food that we eat, animal or plant. Perhaps it's another of those things that are fundamentally what make us human. Our obsession with sex and of controlling it's consequences.

Sexual variety, in nature, is adaptable given certain circumstances. Not sure why there is the expectation that we should be any different.

posted on May, 3 2024 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

Agreed.

Mother Nature throws us curveballs all the time and we constantly have to adapt to remain viable.

I'm still relatively new to this region and I keep trying to remember all the names of the various trees and plants but my brain is weird and won't retain the information for some reason so I just come up with my own folk language to refer to them.

There's one beautiful flowering tree every year that blooms all over the place....I call them Popcorn Trees.

All the locals have told me hundreds of times what type of trees they are, and bless their hearts, they don't get mad at me for being an idiot.

There's a couple of them around the property that just came into bloom, they just told me what they were this morning, but the information has already faded from the old memory banks.

I love the fragrance they put off, it's very calming.

edit on 5/3/24 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Chinese Tallow?

My favourite is Choisya - Mexican orange blossom - this time of year, a shrub not a tree. The church round the corner has a couple but this year they've planted wallflowers right underneath, which have a real sweet and heavy scent that I also love, but it means you have to really get your nose into the Choisya to appreciate their more subtle fragrance.

posted on May, 4 2024 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: BrucellaOrchitis

When I was younger, I went through a phase in college where I wanted to learn all about folk medicine and various medicinal plants and herbs I could forage in my region. I was traveling around a lot as part of my informal eduation, and most of my time was spent in cafes reading anything and everything I could get my hands on from the used bookstores, and getting outside of the city was a rarity.

I've been in Arkansas (The Natural State) for the last two decades, and the biodiversity here is absolutely mindblowing.

It's a neverending battle keeping the property from becoming overgrown with wild and crazy indigenous plants and trees, but my Father in Law used to work for Aspuludh clearing roadways and he knows every type of tree under the sun so I'm learning a lot from him in that department.

My Mother in Law is more about the flowers and herbs, but she's also a little eccentric about it. She had this wild and crazy idea about planting Wild Rose alongside Tiger Lilies and Irises in her garden and of course, the Wild Rose took over so when it's time to prune it out and replant, it's going to be quite a chore.

I recently ran across a series of book about Traditional Folk Remedies from a young author whose Family has lived here since time immorial, and as soon as I have the spare change to invest in his collection, I plan to do so.

My abiltity to travel out here inthe boonies is limited to how far I can walk, and I'll be regulated to plants outside private property lines, but it's something cool to pass the time in the middle of nowhere when there is really little else to do.

edit on 5/4/24 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar, formatting, the usual suspects

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

My abiltity to travel out here inthe boonies is limited to how far I can walk, and I'll be regulated to plants outside private property lines, but it's something cool to pass the time in the middle of nowhere when there is really little else to do.

I am much the same, I sometimes cycle, but mostly I prefer taking life at a walking pace when I can. I am in a urban area, but there are open spaces of green, most of it managed but some of it semi-wild. And there is the river, and rivers are seldom fully domesticated to our ways. We have significant issues here, in the UK, with invasive species. Once considered exotics, brought over and popularised by Victorian plant collectors and now running riot without the competitions and travails they need to overcome in their native and indigenous soils which keep them in check. Much like the Romans and their damn rabbits, lol.

I like most plants, most living things really, and can easily get lost in obsession learning new things, or old histories. Plants are so fundamental to our being and our evolution is tied in with theirs to the extent that the "wild" plants need us to ensure their survival just as much as the domesticated ones do - we've messed around with every level of the food chain to provide for our own convenience that connection are broken or lost altogether.

Conservation is key, but we need to address whether conservation is ever going to be more than simply a preservation of species to be called into action for some eventual dooms-day collapse of civilisation. We seem unable to accept that we have arrived at this point due to a drive to exploit our natural resources, destroying fragile ecosystems in our illusion that growth represents progress.

"Wild" things are adaptable, domesticated things much less so. My cat went missing last week for five days. I went out walking after I finished work each night at midnight seeing if I could coax her out and as a consequence kept company with the local foxes walking the same beat. Still wild, but adapting to circumstances, tolerating us humans because we come with the rats. The vast majority of us humans just aren't that adaptable, or else, stubbornly won't allow ourselves to be. Had my cat been missing for much longer, without access to the clear, fresh water her system needs, not having built up the immunity or resourcefulness of the foxes, would have started to get into serious trouble unless she accepted human help.

It's an odd dichotomy. We have create interlocking systems of dependency based upon us and our survival without, at those times, even comprehending that we, those of this Earth's system, are completely inter-dependent in all our diversity.

posted on May, 11 2024 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Seasons, and the weather has been bi-polar lately.
. . . so 'seasogender' is a fitting description.
Just be aware of tornado season.

Lol crazy

edit on 11-5-2024 by ToneD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join