It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That was supposed to be a kidnapping attempt? That was pathetic. What the hell did they think they were trying to do, for real? Who the hell thinks throwing an old dude in a trunk is somehow a funny prank? I think they probably ate too many tide pods as kids. I wonder if they would think it was a funny prank if someone kidnapped them and waterboarded them for fun in some moldy basement. What a hilarious joke!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
a reply to: Hecate666

I didnt say it was funny... I said those guys thought it would be funny to play around and that it wasn't a serious attempt to grab the Jewish man.

It could have been any Religious person I guess or anyone they thought was fair game but as it's 'all out for the Jews' season, they chose a Jewish man to play their prank!

Anyways, if this had happened on one of Sasha Cohens Tv Episodes or in one of his Films, I'm sure it would have got plenty of laughs... maybe even Jews would have laughed at it

Times have changed drastically.
Islamists are allowed to chant death threats and the police is protecting them.
This was clearly deliberately directed to this jewish man.
It wouldn't have happened to any religious man walking by.
These kids were emboldened by all the allowance of anti jewish slogans.

This is how it starts. This is not how it ends. Maybe you are young and didn't live in any country which used to teach you to watch out for these things.
This could render anyone blind.

Remember that nothing bad just appears in its full blown nastiness. It trickles. What you see as harmless is ringing the biggest alarm bell in other people's heads.

I'd suggest they should get a police visit. If the police can arrest people for claiming men can't be women, then these hatwful morons should be too, as this is much much worse than making a true statement.

Not having a go at you, but people need to stop making excuses. Would you like your kid being picked at for it's belief or dress?
I mean it would be a nothingburger, right? Even if she was scared.

It will lead to worse things. 100%.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Must have severely changed then crayzeed because nobody indoctrinated me at Uni.

And my daughter does not appear to be indoctrinated either whilst attending college so far.

If people are stupid enough to follow peer pressure at higher/tertiary education so be it, you would imagine they would have learned better by then.

To be honest i would be more worried about the likes of drug and alcohol abuse as opposed to them being indoctrinated.

Some people are just easily manipulated i suppose.

edit on 29-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

I take it that's your mere opinion as opposed to actual fact.

Otherwise present your evidence it was a fake story, please.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Without clear audio I honestly couldn't say it's an attempted kidnapping, the potential lead up to an assault maybe?

They have to have popped the boot for some reason.

Maybe to get a weapon i suppose.

That does not make it much better all the same if it was to assault the poor man.

I tend to agree that some audio would have been nice, but then it would have looked staged considering the distance to begin with.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I think we could all tell with the picture dothedew.

As to why he was targeted I'm sure that will be established once police track down the perpetrators whos registration and faces are pretty clear.

Curious is good dothedew.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Democracy and Islam are not compatible - unless you think Sharia is a viable 21st century way to govern.

Regarding Jewish Israelis and the Muslim Arabs:

There are currently 2.1 million Arabs living in Israel with 7.2 million Jews in an imperfect democracy, but a democracy, nonetheless. There are more Muslims in China than in Saudi Arabia. In the UK , the Muslim population is 7% and exponentially growing. In France it is 5% and will double in the next 20 years.

If you feel outraged or even worried, then you should be able to understand how Israelis feel. If you are Muslim , can you imagine the hypocrisy of how another race or religion will fear not to be able to exist in democracy and under a 7th century book that worships a butcher?

Israel have been fighting this movement of Islamization and gradual take over since the establishment of this country.
Know this - We share a common fate. If Israel falls, so shall the entire Western World

a reply to: andy06shake

edit on 29-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Thats a scarily shocking read
And this was 1988!!

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

Democracy and Islam are not compatible - unless you think Sharia is a viable 21st century way to govern.

I dont seem to recall suggesting that they were, but Sharia law doesn't hold any sway here in the UK, where only the law of the land applies and supersedes all others even of the religious sorts.

There are currently 2.1 million Arabs living in Israel with 7.2 million Jews in an imperfect democracy, but a democracy, nonetheless. There are more Muslims in China than in Saudi Arabia. In the UK , the Muslim population is 7% and exponentially growing. In France it is 5% and will double in the next 20 years.

Smashing but hows that relevant as to a poor old Jewish fellow and attempted abduction here in the UK?

If you feel outraged or even worried, then you should be able to understand how Israelis feel. If you are Muslim , can you imagine the hypocrisy of how another race or religion will fear not to be able to exist in democracy and under a 7th century book that worships a butcher?

I understand how i feel, be rather presumptuous to do otherwise or claim i understand how other people feel.

I certainly don't hold with the religion myself but again here in the UK people are free to follow whichever religion they please.

Israel have been fighting this movement of Islamization and gradual takeover since the establishment of this country.
Know this - We share a common fate. If Israel falls, so shall the entire Western World

Yeah, geography is not your strong point, can you substitute that claim, please?

How does that one work?

edit on 29-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alwaysbeenhere2

2004 buddy, but yes it was diabolical what the evil little bastards did to that young lad.

If it is any consolation their life inside has been made absolutely horrendous.

Think one of them is dead now also.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: FlyersFan

Ive got two kids in school, both primary and secondary and nobody is teaching them to hate Jews FlyersFan.

What makes you think that?

Look at the colleges and what is happening on them.
That hate didn't come from nowhere.

Right-wing media has been covering the rise of Islamic extremism on college campuses for years.

It was just a "conspiracy theory."

Again.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I didn’t see any of that, because people who support Palestine are that stupid.

Plus London is pretty much a Muslim S hole now because they ruin everything they touch.

Just like it was retarded of the highest order to import muslims en mass into England it’s a mistake to take time and effort to support the same people down in the Middle East.

I just can’t wrap my mind around how European men seem so beholden to Islam. Saddens me.
a reply to: 19Bones79

edit on 29-4-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The reaction from the fellow being approached looked genuine enough, he falls into a defensive stance and looks to be startled. I just find the car that captured everything a bit suspicious. Seems to drive far too fast to approach the activity as if to capture it perfectly, do you know anyone that drives like that when there's a clear obstruction up the road?

Just a bit off that's all.

Someone could contact the DVLA and trace the car, they have grounds to do so and I'd imagine it's free. Or just report it to the police. Joke or serious, assault or kidnap it's probably best to handle things properly.

There's definitely audio on the original but I couldn't make anything out. The popping of the boot is weird but so is the fact nobody is wearing a disguise and the car doesn't seem to be stolen... If it was surely they'd get a better more suitable vehicle that's actually a lot easier to steal. It's worth repeating that kidnapping is as serious as killing someone in terms of how long you'll get when convicted.

It won't be difficult to find them.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Interesting, now what I would like to know, is when you take the cap off, how do you spot a Jew? Because their not a race but a religion. Also if you look for semites, they look kind of Arabic mostly, could easily be Muslims. Then there’s the ones who look like Christian', I think you worry to much.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

Police will be all over that.

Just down to the fact that its made the news combined with the current climate.

I would be expecting a chap at the door for whoever owns the vehicle at the very least.

As to where it goes after that, guess time will tell.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 05:33 AM
link   
The borough that this happened in, in London, is called Hackney. I work for the London Borough of Hackney (not saying what I do, as it's irrelevant). The populace of the areas of Stoke Newington, and Stamford Hill are predominantly Orthodox Jewish. The lads in the car could have come from somewhere reasonably close, as lots of neighbourhoods of differing backgrounds are near each other.
the event is a worrying sign of what might be to come.

five teenagers have been arrested - www.mylondon.news...

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AllisVibration
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Interesting, now what I would like to know, is when you take the cap off, how do you spot a Jew? Because their not a race but a religion. Also if you look for semites, they look kind of Arabic mostly, could easily be Muslims. Then there’s the ones who look like Christian', I think you worry to much.

You don't get it do you 'though that is understandable. What we are dealing with here and have been for thousands of years is something completely supernatural. It's out of the common mans hands. We can't do much about it. Yet the authorites should do something and clamps down on the anti semitism engulfing Europe right now. No good can come of looking the other way. The supernatural entities that enter the perpetrators heads will be encouraged by the lack of action by the authorities.

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JPRCrastney

five teenagers have been arrested

And that story is why it put me in mind of the likes of the poor boy Kriss.

en.wikipedia.org...

Im not saying that what they were going to do to the poor old fella, but you can see what can happen and what people are capable of doing, especially kids/young adults as unfortunate as the case may be.
edit on 30-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

5 people have been arrested now, generally young adults and teenagers as JPRCrastney kindly brought to our attention.

So there goes your "fake store" claim.

Unless of course Police are also in on the act.

edit on 30-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2024 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Guess what?

The Jews created the Muslim #hole you refer to as London.

How's the City of London looking these days?

Also a # hole?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join