It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Ugh..... you know what's coming next Andy.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:43 AM
link   
If you sssay so.

Got a sauce for students spending most of their time in or at school? 😂

Petulance suits your complexion better than hyperbole.

I’m glad the gentleman wasn’t injured or abducted and hope those four toughies get a stern talking too.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

A court appearance for those in that vehicle if Police do their job with any luck.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

So there's no problems caused in the UK by illegals?

What is this then;

More foreign criminals and illegal migrants removed

Renewed focus on removals is fulfilling the government’s commitment to keep the British public safe and tackle illegal migration

More foreign criminals and illegal migrants removed

What I see, is a global invasion orchestrated by Globalists.

Why are you in denial, of that which the UK Government even admits to?

Or have I misunderstood?

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That too...... but not beyond the realms of possibility we will now begin to see a rise in Jews 'dissapearing'.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

So there's no problems caused in the UK by illegals?

That's a bit of a stretch.

Who suggested that?

And what do illegal aliens have to do with this incident?

What I see, is a global invasion orchestrated by Globalists.

Thats refreshing I've never heard that one before.

Why are you in denial, of that which the UK Government even admits to?

I am not denying anything but you are shifting the goalposts somewhat.

Or have I misunderstood?

I stand by the fact that we do not promote the likes of antisemitism in our educational establishments if that helps clarify matters.

If you have any proof that is not the case i suggest you present it.

edit on 29-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Certainly hope not Jane but i suppose it could be a possibility.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx

Although the Jewish Man obviously thought it was a real attempt, I think those guys were just having a laugh as you can see one guy who made a feeble attempt to grab the man, laugh as he got back into the car!

Yes, they were having a laugh. The old man probably didn't. At some point one of the little emboldened by anti semitism now being supported, tries to scare the old man by sort of stomping at him.

Of course like true cowards, they leg it into their car as they notice another car can't get through.

Yes I think they believed they were funny, but judging by their looks (shock horror), they are of middle eastern origin.

That said, there is nothing funny about this. And had the other car not been there, their 'joke' may have ended up in full blown bullying. Like taking his hat etc.

This may be a nothingburger to some but to me it looks just like the first step of a long journey.

I say this as a gen x German, whose parents were actually there.
It has to start somewhere and ignoring what I see as juvenile intimidation based clearly on hatred, is imo insanity.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Who took the video, and why? They were there exactly for that moment and perfectly positioned.

EVERYONE has camera/video on their phone these days.
I'm sure London isn't that far behind the times.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I didnt say it was funny... I said those guys thought it would be funny to play around and that it wasn't a serious attempt to grab the Jewish man.

It could have been any Religious person I guess or anyone they thought was fair game but as it's 'all out for the Jews' season, they chose a Jewish man to play their prank!

Anyways, if this had happened on one of Sasha Cohens Tv Episodes or in one of his Films, I'm sure it would have got plenty of laughs... maybe even Jews would have laughed at it
edit on 29-4-2024 by xWorldxGonexMadx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: xWorldxGonexMadx
... maybe even Jews would have laughed at it

HIGHLY doubt that.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Look at the colleges and what is happening on them.

a reply to: FlyersFan

Some are activist students, there are also many non-student protesters funded by Soros and others. Some of these schools cracked down on these protests but to me this seems like the begining of another episode of faux protests that will build up a la george floyd and blm. This could be part of a distraction providing cover for election shananigans. Either way you see it these protests seem odd, supporting terrorist groups like hamas? To shed some light on the hypocracy a christian group should set up camp and protest abortion rights, they would be gone in a NY minute.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Right on cue, corrupt media running fake store about attempting kidnapping of a Jewish person.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised at all if this was racially motavated, and I'm sure we have a few private muslim schools and mosques preaching hate. You only have to look at people like Anjem Choudary and Abu Hamza to see this.
To me the video did look like they were trying to scare the poor guy more than abduct him, but it is diificult to tell.
Anyone in that Jewish guys situation would be right to be fearful that it was some sort of attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Oh andy, have you ever been on a campus in the UK or even the US. It aint the lecturers/teachers that indoctrinate the students. The name of the game is colleges/universities are areas where there are masses of young people and it's there they are targeted, either by other already indoctrinated students or out siders with an agenda.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

A link to the twitter/X page with a longer video:

X

Without clear audio I honestly couldn't say it's an attempted kidnapping, the potential lead up to an assault maybe? Moving about the way they are they'd be on the deck approaching anyone who has any street smarts which says enough about them.

Hopefully they get a little visit before they get emboldened or seriously hurt, I have to say the video is a bit suspicious over all although it could've all just been extremely coincidental on timing. Seems set up at first.

To add:

A bit of perspective... In the UK kidnapping can land you 12 years in prison, essentially life in prison. A couple of driving offences including vehicular theft would be a weekend away at his majesty's pleasure in comparison. It's also not exactly illegal to conceal identity in the UK either. To me that all points to immaturity or a lack of credibility in this video. I could be wrong and if I am these lot are screwed now.
edit on 29-4-2024 by RAY1990 because: To add

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kountzerouk

It's Dashcam footage.

Fair point.

Dunno if it was a serious attempt or more a case of 4 lads being idiots for the "bants"

It wasn't. They would've hidden their identities.

What raises my suspicions is how conveniently this will be milked by you know who.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79
I found this also a bit weird, after watching the video i still was waiting for the part where they tried to put the man into the boot as the headline of that article claims. For me it looked like some idiots fooling a man in funny clothes, nothing else.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Police are investigating claims of an 'attempted kidnap' after a video shows four men allegedly trying to force a Jewish pedestrian into the boot of their car in north London. The Jewish man was allegedly targeted by a group of four men in Stamford Hill.

Video footage posted online by a neighbourhood watch group in the area shows four men jumping out of the car, with one opening the boot and another running towards the Jewish man.

The Jewish man steps away from the group 'targeting' him, before one steps towards him in a bid to scare him.

He then threatens to call the police, before the four men jump into their car and drive away.

Shocking moment four men 'try to force Jewish pedestrian into car boot' in North London

This is simply outrageous if substantiated.

Hope the poor man is ok.

One can only imagine what would have happened to the poor fellow if they had managed to get him into the boot.

Nothing good i should imagine.

Registration is plain as day, as are the perpetrator's face.

Hopefully, Police track them down and do their job.

I wonder if the news publication stated that he was a Jew just a few more times, would people feel even worse for them?

Here's a better question - was he targeted specifically because he was a Jew, or was that information obtained after the fact?

Just curious, because reasons.

posted on Apr, 29 2024 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Nothing new here, doesn't matter whether the sickos are recent arrived 'asylum seekers' or local islamo youth, traditional neo nazis, new arrived eastern European / Polish anti semites, the fact is life for Britain's Jews has always been iffy at best, at worst a death sentence. Britain is becoming so divided up and the Jews fit the bill for so many conspiracies especially in this day and age of the internet that fills whole groups of like minded individuals with hate and something to blame their angst on, in addition to joining them so easily together. After all the contributions to music, comedy, film, business by the small Jewish community they are now scared to be themselves on this small island. there will be no future here just like France that sees thousands of Jews flee a wave of anti semitism that is driving them out of their home land and escape to Israel or the USA. Things as statistics change will be guaranteed to get worse. No future in the long run bar for the elite who can pay for defence. The only safe country in the whole of Europe now for Jews is Hungary and maybe even one time hot bed of anti semitism Russia, sounds like a joke but under Orban and Putin they are defended much better by TPTB and it's completely true! The West is collapsing on it's own 'freedoms' and democracy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join