It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi folks I'm Leon Grad

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi folks! I'm Leon Grad.

I've begun gathering info on all sorts of things for something like 20 years now. Military says that "knowledge is power" but I respectfully disagree. I think knowledge should lead to wisdom and serve as a cure against the overly-powerful and those that believe themselves almighty.

A few years ago I got interested in the Federation of Pangaea worldwide democracy system and I was even eventually elected one of its President (I think I was fifth?) for a short time. This position of leadership gave me super great insight into the geopolitical landscape, and the challenges that unrecognized countries (those not officially recognized by the UN) face, but also the advantages they can offer, and how then tend to gravitate towards one another to exchange with one another and form a free, decentralized yet friendly world.

After a year or so I decided to scale down a little and I was in charge of Pangaea's Ministry of Environment. I took part in a project that sampled all vegetation species within a selected location in North East America, and evaluate the value of this local natural resource. The idea was to rediscover edible resources that grow with no maintenance in the wild, but also natural medicines and textiles. No pesticides, no fertilizers, no tractors, etc. Those are things that the Native American used to know and the idea was to acquire this lost wisdom, propose these alternatives with huge potential, and make us independent from the growing influence of asian countries over our food and pharmaceutical needs.

I also took part in efforts to record climatic data and make that historical data freely available to the public. The data is based on official government weather stations, for maximum quality, and was recorded every 12 hours. The goal was to eliminate opacity in climate science, and provide independent and impartial resources for ordinary people to view historical data and verify climate trends for themselves.

Working for Environment was a blast but I eventually shifted to Security and there I was tasked with gathering geopolitical data. It's good to know where the world is heading. I've read through hundreds of files of public informations and I have all those files on hand, complete with sources. Yes, cloud seeding is real. Yes, they did create GMO corn to make people sterile. And don't get me started on the pandemic. Anyway after hundreds of files I'm confident that we have correctly guessed the identity of some group that have caused lots of trouble for lots of nations around the globe, and the end objectives of this group. But that's beyond the scope of this thread.

Still, just wanna say something from my heart. Sometimes you might feel like there's no hope for the future, but don't give up. There is hope, I can personally assure you at least one group is resisting them and their fourth industrial revolution. They work on fear and on loudness, but think about it: they need that fear and that loudness to survive. Without it, they are nothing, and you are already so much more than they are. I'm talking to you youngsters but also to you folks in your later years. Don't give up, we're almost there, now more than ever.

Anyway so after Environment I decided to shift to Advancement and now I'm working on developing cool experimental tech (ion thrusters, TENG generators, redox flow batteries, etc). At some point we discovered something that behaved like over-unity (but not perpetual motion! Big difference) but that wasn't conclusively proved. Still, pursuing free energy (or the closest thing we can actually get to free energy, given energy is not actually free because of the direction of entropy in Time) is a cool way to build all sorts of things and rediscover unrelated basic tech that you could actually build at home and empower yourself.

Anyway! So now I stumbled on ATS and that cloud seeding thread really caught my attention. Finally people that actually do some decent research. I decided I'd join the party because, why not? Life is short. Good to meet you folks.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You are a little late to this party. Many here believe that ATS will shut down in a couple of weeks or so, but I like what you have posted about yourself. So welcome and thanks for a little hope in the White Hats, I thought there weren't any left fighting the good fight.

There are some boards that are posed to take up where ATS leaves off if it goes under soon. You can PM me or others for more information on where members have been going ahead of the shutdown.
edit on 4/21/2024 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Good to meet you and thanks for the heads up!

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It seems I can't message anyone but mods though. Maybe I'm too new.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: leongrad

Yes, a certain amount of posts are needed before one can send PMs.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: leongrad

Greetings and welcome to ATS !

I have long been interested in micro-nations, but have never joined one.
It's been a while since we had a thread on that subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: leongrad

You need 20 posts, I think, to access messages, flags and thread posting abilities. Just keep responding to posters in this thread, and venture out to some others too, and you should rack up 20 posts before you know it.

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: leongrad

but if you like the topics and the vibe here, lots of folks are signing up on the new site that has the motto of ATS as a name.

DenyIgnorance.Com

give it a shot, not bad for only a few months old.

edit on 21-4-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
You can PM me or others for more information on where members have been going ahead of the shutdown.

Just post the information here so we all can see it!

And welcome to you Leon Grad.

posted on Apr, 24 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thanks everyone!

new topics

top topics

join