It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western media are prohibited from mentioning 144 as the number of victims of the Crocus attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

BBC throws 145?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

144 is NOT the same as 144,000.
Its like saying 1 is the same as 10 or 100 or 1,000 etc.

Not your best thread RT.

And as has been quite clearly shown it has been widely reported that 144 people died in that horrendous terrorist attack.

Why are you continuing to push this nonsense?
Every single person I've spoken to has nothing but sympathy for the Russian people over this attack because our countries have suffered the same by similarly motivated Islamic fanatical terrorists.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

To be fair, Russia doesn’t have unfettered access to the internet to check that claim for themselves.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Which should tell them everything they need to know about their wonderful leader

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   

144.000 or 72.000 x 2 RT the double helix of Human dna , and all the animals went into the ark 2x2

motherandrefuge.com...

Many think they made a mistake long ago when translating the bible from one language to another and the verse in revalation about the number of the beast being six hundred three score and six is supposed to be six hundred ,times sixty ,times six which is 217.000 .

And years before how the scientists gushed when they announced they had created 3 parent children www.bbc.com...
m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Dear RussianTroll. Thank you for taking the time to point out these significant prophecies. For they are wonderful sacred secrets that were revealed in Jesus Christ, and given in signs to the prophet. The number 144,000 is a literal number. It is the number of the saints, as you call them, who will reign in heaven over the earth. This is the anointed Christian congregation, the Israel of God, the 144,000.

The "great multitutude" that follows is of such a great number no human could count it. These are the "other sheep" that come out of the great tribulation on earth into the New World where Jesus and the 144,000 saints will rule over. A "new heaven" kingdom government ruled by Jesus Christ, and a "new earth" rightoues humans. Notice the "great crowd" come out of all the nations and tribes and langague groups of the earth. These are genuine Christians alive on earth today that have a hope of never dying, of living forever on earth in perfectino of life. These are the ones that will survive Armageddon into God's new world of peace.

Jesus' kingdom rule is heavenly. All human governments are in opposition to this kingdom government in heaven. Soon all the nations will run headlong into the ultimate battle at Armageddon! No nation will get away. The United States, Great Britain, Russian, and all their allies, and everyone else, including the United Nations and all its member nations will be shepherded with an iron rod and broken into pieces and completely destroyed at the great day of God's wrath.

You have still time to flee from false religion, that would include the Russian Orthodox Church, and the governments of this world, by separating yourself completely from Satan's world and running to God's true channel on earth today, his true Christian witnesses, among the people known as Jehovah's Witnesses. In your land that means danger and perhaps a loss of freedom or life. But soon that will be the same earthwide. Jesus said that those who wish to save their lives will lose them. But those who lose their life for his sake will gain them. He said all that confess his name before men, Jesus will confess their name before the Father. But all who deny the Christ, the Christ will deny them.

Doing the right thing in Satan's world means persecution. Jesus warned all his followers this:

"And whoever does not accept his torture stake and follow after me is not worthy of me. Whoever finds his soul will lose it, and whoever loses his soul for my sake will find it."-Matthew 10:38-39.

"A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you."-John 15:20.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That is true, they are not the same. But he is correct that the numbers 12, 144 (12x12), and 144,000 (12x12,000) all have significance in the Bible.

"And the city is laid out as a square, and its length is as great as its width. And he measured the city with the reed, 12,000 stadia; its length and width and height are equal. He also measured its wall, 144 cubits according to a man’s measure, at the same time an angel’s measure. Now the wall was made of jasper, and the city was pure gold like clear glass. The foundations of the city wall were adorned with every sort of precious stone: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chal·ceʹdo·ny, the fourth emerald, the fifth sar·donʹyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysʹo·lite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysʹo·prase, the eleventh hyacinth, the twelfth amethyst. Also, the 12 gates were 12 pearls; each one of the gates was made of one pearl. And the main street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass."-Revelation 21:16.

12 represents a divinely constituted organization in heaven or on earth. (The 12 tribes of Israel, the 12 apostles, the 12 foundation cornerstones).

"It had a great and lofty wall and had 12 gates with 12 angels at the gates, and on the gates were inscribed the names of the 12 tribes of the sons of Israel.  On the east were three gates, and on the north three gates, and on the south three gates, and on the west three gates. The wall of the city also had 12 foundation stones, and on them were the 12 names of the 12 apostles of the Lamb."-Revelation 21:12-14.

edit on Wed, 10 Apr 2024 14:15:16 -0500pm41020240400000016America/ChicagoWed, 10 Apr 2024 14:15:16 -0500 by randomuser2034 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

"Every single person I've spoken to has nothing but sympathy for the Russian people over this attack because our countries have suffered the same by similarly motivated Islamic fanatical terrorists."

I agree.

The difference is, we don't try to put the blame on anyone else for propaganda when we all know it was Islamic terrorists.

We have had more than our fair share of these attacks and have no doubt about who was responsible.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 02:53 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

according to wikipedia deutsch, 144 innocent people were murdered. everyone in the west was horrified and condolences were offered. normal among civilized people. it seems you are very religious guy, thats ok for me, but somehow it seems that you have traded the rational for the fanatical.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

So now we are on to the likes of numerology?

I wonder what Putin Jesus has to say on the matter.

Tell you one thing entertaining or promoting nonsense like this does the victims of the attack a great disservice.

Quite frankly it's disrespectful, nevermind batcrap crazy.
edit on 10-4-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 04:43 PM
link   

They don’t want to give Westerners a reason to think of Russians as martyrs (only as torturers) and as those celebrating the Victory.

Actually no. The Russian martyrs are well known here. Here's a list of them (not full I believe):

The long list of Putin's critics targeted by the Kremlin

The people who deliberately and courageously sacrifice their lives for the values they believe in deserve respect. Maybe with the exception of Prigozhin, whom I wouldn't call a martyr. Neither are the people who died in the Crocus City Hall attack martyrs. Just random victims who found themselves at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Sorry to burst your bubble but death alone, even violent one, isn't enough to turn someone into a martyr. A martyr is someone who stands up for God or some noble idea and willingly sacrifices his life for it.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 07:34 PM
link   

When you accept into your hand the poison, you have to drink it and pass it around for others to partake.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 07:51 PM
link   

If even one of those 'wounded' victims in ICU flatline...this wacko theory goes out the window.
It would be next to impossible to guarantee a predetermined number of fatalities with multiple shooters randomly shooting in a crowd.

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 08:11 PM
link   

You do realize that death toll will continue to rise as they still have over 50 people in critical condition fighting for their lives. Meaning very unlikely the death toll stops at 144. As to western media hiding anything seems they report every time Russia puts out an update. As for the 144 things being significant you can chose any number and I can show you how that's significant you find what you look for. See could have said the 12 tribes times the 12 apostles equals 144. Or even conected it to psalm 144. "Praise be to the Lord my Rock,
who trains my hands for war,
my fingers for battle.
2 He is my loving God and my fortress,
my stronghold and my deliverer,
my shield, in whom I take refuge,
who subdues peoples[a] under me.

3 Lord, what are human beings that you care for them,
mere mortals that you think of them?
4 They are like a breath;
their days are like a fleeting shadow.

5 Part your heavens, Lord, and come down;
touch the mountains, so that they smoke.
6 Send forth lightning and scatter the enemy;"

I'm bit going to keep quoting but at least I see how this might gave been more relevant than your excuses.
You can always play number games mathematicians have been doing it for centuries.

No significance to that fact unless you try to claim there is.
edit on 4/10/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Western media were given categorical instructions not to mention the number of victims of the terrorist attack at Crocus City Hall. This was stated by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. According to the latest data, 144 people were killed as a result of the terrorist attack.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:18 AM
link   

You do seem to be enjoying the Skunk Works Forum RT.

As for you conspiracy about the number 144, the number seems to be around around 144-145 but as of March 28, Russian authorities also claimed that a further 95 people were still missing and over 500 were injured by gunshot wounds and fire-related injuries.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I have every reason to believe that the persistent attempt of the Western media to avoid this figure is not accidental and is not explained only by a large number of victims. They don’t want to give Westerners a reason to think of Russians as martyrs (only as torturers) and as those celebrating the Victory. But the number of victims, 144, can (and should) lead Americans familiar with the Holy Scriptures to certain “unauthorized” thoughts about Russia.

Thank you.

Maybe we just do not give a crap what happens in Russia... But the numbers have been posted many times.

posted on Apr, 11 2024 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Well, if Russia is worried about the Apocalypse there's a few details they should be aware of.

Hosea 6-2. Taking the entire day of Jezreel prophecy into consideration along with 2nd Peter 3-8 it appears Israel and Judah were to face a 2000 year Leviticus 26 curse. Assuming said curse started at the death of Jesus Christ then it's most likely over in 2033. Also meaning the Apocalypse must run in it's entirety in the next 9 years now.

That being said then what Russia should be worried about is the Gog-Magog prophecy of Ezekiel. And the possible repeat of the Daniel prophesies that may be running. If Daniel is running those prophesies say 3 middle eastern countries will be conquered by a Greek looking powerful country in the west. So what does Russia do if the Iranian mullahs actually declare war on Israel and Israel goes nuclear? Requiring a US intervention and fulfilling the conquering of the 3rd middle eastern country? And the Jews start building the 3rd temple.

Would they attack Israel at that point? And worry about maybe losing 5/6ths of that army in the attempt to erase Israel from the map?

Just some random thoughts for now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join