It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Targets Charity Workers in Drone Attack, 7 killed

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Weren't the big pallets of medical/food/clothing aid packages killing (crushing) people when they came down by parachute?

I have no doubt that that happened.

But hey, the optics were more important than people's lives. Just like when Biden bombed those aid workers and their children in Afghanistan.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

This guys lays things out quite well.

Especially relating to how the IDF has modified urban warfare tactics around civilian populations.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Many of us said so back during the "Israel bombed the hospital and killed 500 people" hoax.

We knew that Israel would eventually make a mistake like this. We also knew they would take responsibility for it, because it's a genuine error.

But terrorism supporters will cling to this issue while ignoring all the Palestinians killed by Hamas that were falsely blamed on Israel.

Because they don't actually care about the Palestinians. Their ONLY concern is attacking Israel at any opportunity.
edit on 4-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:12 PM
link   

CNN's favorite "expert" retired General was quickly shut down today after he said the Israel Armed Forces are carrying out this war against HAMAS exactly like U.S. Armed Forces would execute it. Jake Tapper said, "I'm not offended...You didn't surprise me with your answer General!".

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

It was only a matter of time before something like this happened. Many of us said so back during the "Israel bombed the hospital and killed 500 people" hoax.

We knew that Israel would eventually make a mistake like this. We also knew they would take responsibility for it, because it's a genuine error.

But terrorism supporters will cling to this issue while ignoring all the Palestinians killed by Hamas that were falsely blamed on Israel.

Because they don't actually care about the Palestinians. Their ONLY concern is attacking Israel at any opportunity.

This war is a Jew hating wet dream.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

And turning into Hamas’ worst nightmare.

I hope Allah awards each of them with a herd of 72 goats for causing the death of so many of their fellow Muslims.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: BduardErnstein
a reply to: angelchemuel

Absolutely the IDF knew who & why they are being targeted. The world has had it with Israel.
One state solution .

What world is that?

Maybe your world.

Not mine.

posted on Apr, 4 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboyok then thats solved

(post by BduardErnstein removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This war is a Jew hating wet dream.

Looks more like a self fulfilling prophecy. As my my Jew hating wet dream, when AE 9/11 starts kicking goals.
edit on 5-4-2024 by kwaka because: grammer

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   

One state solution .

Here we go again with those solutions.
And they said the last one was “final”.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
hamas, palestinians, whomever. . . need to learn that if you do bad things, you will be punished so badly, that you will never do bad things again.

Now some call that war.

War is not some football game where you can change your sides because of a bad play.
The Palestinians are kept in an open air prison by Israel . You would lash out as well .
Im guessing that you are an evangelical type Christian based on your dedication to Israel ?

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Here we go again with those solutions.

How I interpret a one state solution at this time is global governance. Lots of people will die, inured and displaced along the way.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Great video. I wish it wasn't considered "Israeli propaganda" by an unsettling percentage of the non-muslim population.

You can call out reality as much as you want the Hamas propaganda is an easy take. Still as easy as it was on 1936 too. It feels like blaming Jews is committed to genetic memory.

UN resolutions should be used as Toilet Paper by Israel.

In war terms, they are doing handsprings just to keep the world from having a reason to do what it does. Way more than we ever did during our terrorist attack retaliation.

An Israel soldier throwing a match on the ground after lighting a cigarette is in reality that soldier using a flamethrower on civilians.

It's sad to watch to world swallow this bias crap YET AGAIN without a seeing the anti-Israel psy-op.

Just one of many instances where it's sad to see indoctrinated bias making people remove their brains from their heads.
edit on 5-4-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

UN resolutions should be used as Toilet Paper by Israel.

I know the UN is a troubled place. From my short investigation of politics, it is a very schiphronic culture. In some ways I can see why Hillary sold out to hold some sense of sanity. The dollars is an easier then then morality. Or the even tougher hindsight.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Nobody here knows who or what was actually in those cars.

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Absolutely the IDF knew who & why they are being targeted. The world has had it with Israel.
One state solution .

Keep supporting terrorism.
People like you are driving the situation towards a one-state solution. It'll be the state of Israel. The longer the Palestinians keep this conflict going, the smaller their potential "state" gets. The region is moving into the future without them. Even the other Arabs are sick of the Palestinians continually rejecting reasonable peace deals. If they wanna stay in the 7th century, they're gonna be pretty lonely.
edit on 5-4-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join