It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our corrupt government is behind the Baltimore bridge collapse, the Maui fires, 9/11 etc

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The ship stopped and turned towards a support column than continued forward to ram it.
And way too soon after did the placed traitor exclaim that there was 'nothing to see here' basically.
That just screams guilty to me.

This is the nail in the coffin in my eyes. There's plenty of evidence suggesting the Maui fires were started delibertly.
And there were many strange things about the 9/11 event.
How people cannot see how utterly corrupt our goverment is by now is beyond me.

In my eyes we are at war with our 'dear government'

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

For Pete`s sake ...

This is part of the ultra crap spreaded out . The Redacted channel is also known very well spreading Russian disinfo.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   

And what do you think might be the motive here Scarlat? Just mayhem?

Oh, and who is this ''placed traitor''?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

For Pete`s sake ...

This is part of the ultra crap spreaded out . The Redacted channel is also known very well spreading Russian disinfo.

All I know is I do not trust the goverment, at all anymore, since the plandemic. I very much believe they are behind these events. There are more channels saying the same thing, not just redacted.

It's not an 'accident'.

edit on 29-3-2024 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 02:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

And what do you think might be the motive here Scarlat? Just mayhem?

Oh, and who is this ''placed traitor''?

Who do you think?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
NO.

Sorry, but the BS is getting OUT OF CONTROL, and if you think it will improve your lives, it won't. Just the opposite.

So why don't some of you rejoin the REAL WORLD. We'd welcome you back. BUT YOU have to take the first step. Otherwise, live in your fantasy world of doom and gloom, but leave the rest of us OUT OF IT. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The boat hitting the bridge was a complete accident. The electrical system in the boat failed and the crew radio'd a mayday before it hit. If there was some sort of gov't conspiracy, the crew wouldn't have mayday'd. And the Maui fires were not deliberate, but the response was poor.

Nothing to see here. Both are nothingburgers.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123
Perhaps one shouldn't join a conspiracy site if there not interested in such things

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
I wouldn’t be so quick to say that. My hand surgeon office is on the north side of Baltimore so I’ve driven across that bridge a few times in the last month or so. Additionally, being a former boat owner, I’ve been under it many times.

What strikes me as odd is that the new(er) power lines that are next to the bridge are practically on islands. They are well protected from damage and well outside the shipping channel. The main bridge piers had virtually zero protection.

IMO. You protect what you want to keep. It’s no secret that the bridge was one of the biggest limiting factors to the size of vessel that could access the port. Not anymore. 🤷‍♂️

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Donnchadh03

Yeah but why kill people to get a taller bridge or one of those bridges that lifts up? The government can do and spend whatever they want largely without opposition from the sleeping masses so what is the point of that when they can just say "we are gonna spend a billion dollars and put in a new bridge to help commerce".

Do they get federal funds now to replace it so won't have to use state funds or would they have already been able to procure federal funds to replace their bridge without this accident?

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

originally posted by: Kenzo

For Pete`s sake ...

All I know is I do not trust the goverment, at all anymore, since the plandemic. I very much believe they are behind these events. There are more channels saying the same thing, not just redacted.

[...]

Kooks say a lot of things on the internet. I dont think this was planned. I dont know much about Maui and I think the main failure on 9/11 was intelligence related as in US intelligence dropped the ball in a big way and a lot of people died tragically in not only the events of that day but the ensuing 20 year war in the middle east. Did Silverstein authorize the demo of the buildings after the attack? Probably because they were an asbestos filled albatross around his neck. I'm pretty sure building 7 was brought down in a controlled manner, it didn't just fall from the debris landing on it and fires.
edit on Fri Mar 29 2024 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

The government kills people every day and most willingly comply.

There’s a lot of money in commerce for the right people. We’ll see how long it takes to get the port open, and new bridge built.

I worked an industrial rigging job about twenty years ago on the old harbor tunnels. The exhaust fan inspections were pencil whipped for years and finally they got caught. If there was ever a fire in that old tunnel it would have been catastrophic.

I trust the MDOT as far as I can throw it.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:27 AM
link   

How people cannot see how utterly corrupt our goverment is by now is beyond me.

About as corrupt as the last government , and the government before that , and the government before that.

The Baltimore bridge collapse was a tragic accident , the question needs to be asked what caused the ship to loose power and cause the accident then when that question is answered blame should be apportioned if needed.

Youtubers are not the arbiters of truth.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Markovian2

Perhaps one shouldn't join a conspiracy site if there not interested in such things

there are real conspiracies, but the ones that are made up by click baiting hucksters to make a buck don't qualify as one of those. their just in it for the cash they get for you clicking their bullsh@@.

there is a difference.

(post by JAY1980 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A new meaning for "the dawn's early light" 😃

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

There was talk of putting in barriers a few years back but it was deemed to costly. So putting in barriers is too costly but they have no problem putting in a whole new bridge?
edit on 29-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For something that is "officially" a zero, there's sure lots of wild ass banshee screaming about even the slightest little nit-picky alternative idea. Somebody's got the digital instruction emails on turbo press. The Swarms are buzzing strong for this "accident". 😀

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

It’s no secret that the bridge was one of the biggest limiting factors to the size of vessel that could access the port. Not anymore. 🤷‍♂️

This reminds me of a similar situation with the World Trade Center buildings. They were chock full of asbestos insulation on the steel framework with no economical solution for removing it.
edit on 29-3-2024 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
NO.

Sorry, but the BS is getting OUT OF CONTROL, and if you think it will improve your lives, it won't. Just the opposite.

So why don't some of you rejoin the REAL WORLD. We'd welcome you back. BUT YOU have to take the first step. Otherwise, live in your fantasy world of doom and gloom, but leave the rest of us OUT OF IT. Thank you.

Yeah let's just ignore everything!! It'll work out!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join