It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WB Reports Avenatti Said Michael Cohen Had Affair With Stormy D and Planned to Extort Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:14 AM
link   
THIS is certainly an intriguing development.
Seems to contain all the scumbags from Trump's past...jumbled together in an elaborate scheme to 'Get Trump'.

FULL ARTICLE:

Whistleblower Claims Michael Avenatti Said Michael Cohen Had Affair With Stormy Daniels Since 2006, Planned Trump Extortion Deal Before 2016 Election
www.oann.com... on-deal-before-2016-election/

WHISTLEBLOWER CLAIM:

I spoke with Michael Avenatti who at one time had an office in the same building as one of my businesses in Newport Beach, CA (in November 2018, a few days after his arrest on suspicion of domestic violence, Avenatti's law firm was evicted from those same offices in Newport Beach after skipping $213,000 worth of rent payments.)

Avenatti was working a long con against Tully’s Coffee and actor Patrick Dempsey. Avenatti Global Baristas, the parent company of the Tully's coffee chain that was founded by Michael Avenatti, had agreed to never again use the Tully's name, but Avenatti was lying.

He wanted to use my trademark attorney Rod Underhill to take control of the Tully’s Coffee name and trademarks. I learned later it was yet another attempt to extort money from Keurig Green Mountain.

In any case, Avenatti shared details of his client Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, case and the fact that her and Michael Cohen were actually having an affair since 2006.

The whole hush money scheme was cooked up by Michael Cohen to extort the Trump Organization before the 2016 election. Avenatti seemed pleased at how deviant Michael Cohen was.

twitter.com... 352f3ee17d378acb49b178fad1%7Ctwcon%5Es2_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oann.com%2Fnewsroom%2Fwhistleblower-claims-michael-avenatti-said-michael-cohen-had- affair-with-stormy-daniels-since-2006-planned-trump-extortion-deal-before-2016-election%2F

CONTINUED:

Understand, Michael Avenatti is a serial liar, but he did speak about his client (that he would later steal from) and Michael Cohen’s affair touching on their scheme to bilk the Trump Organization out of money. He spoke about it on more than one occasion.

He was very passionate that Trump had not signed the NDA making it null and void. One time, in fact, he was bragging about it to Dennis Rodman at the Port Restaurant out on the patio, in Corona Del Mar, CA. I was only half listening as I had heard it all before, but @dennisrodman seemed engaged in the conversation.

twitter.com... 44994f09e1981fd570893030ec%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.oann.com%2Fnewsroom%2Fwhistleblower-claims-michael-avenatti-said-michael-cohen-had- affair-with-stormy-daniels-since-2006-planned-trump-extortion-deal-before-2016-election%2F

I'll be honest, I've always suspected Stormy was boinking both Cohen AND Avennati.

Have fun with THIS ONE, ATS...and please read the linked OAN article for deeper context.

edit on 28-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
So now you guys believe Avenatti. Funny how this "whistleblower" came out with this story right before the hush money case is set to go to trial.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
So now you guys believe Avenatti. Funny how this "whistleblower" came out with this story right before the hush money case is set to go to trial.

No. I believe the whistleblower may have overheard Avennati talking to Rodman in a coffee shop all three were known to frequent.

Avenatti is pure trash...but Lefties just loved him.
They even wanted him to run for Prez.

Remember?
Were you one of those?
I know a few members here who thought Avenatti was just awesome.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:47 AM
link   
"To those that call me a 'criminal' - first, I haven't been convicted of anything by Trump's DOJ and second, the biggest criminal in America is currently in the White House."- Michael Avenatti

On February 14, 2020, Avenatti was found guilty on all three counts related to the attempted extortion of Nike.[113] He faced potentially more than 40 years in prison.[2][8] On July 8, 2021, Judge Paul G. Gardephe sentenced him to 30 months in prison.
Avenatti pleaded guilty on June 16, 2022, and on December 5, 2022, he was sentenced by James V. Selna in a California federal court to 14 years in prison for wire fraud as well as obstruction against the IRS.
On February 4, 2022, Avenatti was convicted in a New York federal court of identity theft and wire fraud for stealing from Daniels.
Also, Avenatti is no longer eligible to practice law in California.
Avenatti, registration number 86743-054, is currently incarcerated at Federal Correctional Institution, Terminal Island, where he is scheduled for release on October 4, 2035.
One of the libs favorite heroes.🤡

And another lib hero Michael Cohen 🤣…

In December 2018, Cohen was sentenced to three years in federal prison and ordered to pay a $50,000 fine. In February 2019, the New York Supreme Court, Appellate Division, disbarred him from practicing law in the state. In May 2019, he reported to the federal prison near Otisville, New York.

Nobody will believe anything either one of these jokers have to say.
Fani is going down this road too and is about to ‘find out’.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:01 AM
link   
A federal judge suggested Wednesday that Michael Cohen committed perjury under oath, giving fresh support to former President Donald Trump’s claims that his onetime personal lawyer — poised to be a star prosecution witness at his upcoming New York criminal trial — is an untrustworthy liar.
www.politico.com...

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the star witness against Trump. 🤣🤡😂
Not the best look when the judge calls you an untrustworthy liar even before the trial begins.
This case is the weakest of them all.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Um... aren't lawyers supposed to keep client information confidential?

I mean, at least ones that aren't COMPLETE scumbags?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion
Nobody will believe anything either one of these jokers have to say.

^^ That. Both are tainted beyond believability.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Um... aren't lawyers supposed to keep client information confidential?

I mean, at least ones that aren't COMPLETE scumbags?

I think we all know what type of lawyer Michael Avenatti (Prisoner Number 3753***) is by now.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

I expect him to change his gender before doing all that jail time.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

He's planning on using Stormy's boob guy.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Keep crying as all you guys cases against Trump unravel. AGAIN.

I wonder what it’s like being wrong so many times?
I couldn’t even imagine.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

😂

Another funny thing is if you google Cohen or Avenatti mugshot they don’t even come up.
Everyone else’s mugshots do though.
Freaking medias heroes.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I also think the timing is incredible on this. What if, it was know, but not released until just before the trial to being maximum negative effect on the DERP brigade. Sounds logical. Either the facts support this or they don't. I admit, it sounds good and juicy, but also a little too good and a bit too juicy. I'd love to be wrong on that.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

😂

Another funny thing is if you google Cohen or Avenatti mugshot they don’t even come up.
Everyone else’s mugshots do though.
Freaking medias heroes.

I just tried it and your right!!! Infact when I searched Cohen mug shot one of the image results was a mug shot of trump, but none of the actual person i actually searched for.

America is so warped. With media like this it's not surprising so many have heads full of crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   

A federal judge suggested Wednesday that Michael Cohen committed perjury under oath, giving fresh support to former President Donald Trump’s claims that his onetime personal lawyer — poised to be a star prosecution witness at his upcoming New York criminal trial — is an untrustworthy liar.
www.politico.com...

Not the best look when the judge calls you an untrustworthy liar even before the trial begins.

Personally, I think the prosecution’s star witness is going to be that idiot who signed all the checks to Michael Cohen.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

It doesn't matter who anyone believes. It's the presumption of innocence that's reinforced. Thinking not your strong suit, huh.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Avenatti is a Liberal , he would Rat on his Own Mother to make a Buck .

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I don't know who to believe on this issue. Avenatti and Cohen are professional crooked lawyers who seem to like to stir things up. Stormy is not believable with this, she is not someone I would want to be interacting with.

But even a compulsive liar does mess up and tell the truth occasionally, This whistleblower might be legit I suppose.

Why would any even slightly honest person want to associate with those three. I don't actually trust many lawyers, some are in it to get lots of money off your misfortune. I have and do know some honest lawyers though, out of around twenty I have known personally over the years, I see honesty and integrety in only about three or four. After all, their job is making deals with the devil to help you get off your charges or they get up to half of what you get most times in lawsuits when you were wronged.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

www.politico.com...

Personally, I think the prosecution’s star witness is going to be that idiot who signed all the checks to Michael Cohen.

Not unless those checks came with verifiable orders to violate laws in writing would it possibly matter.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

if there ever was a meeting and folks said, "who can be pull into this thing to give is credibility", and Dennis Rodman's name came up, I'd think it was factual. If it's a farce, the stones it would take to include him in this are large.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join