It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Into the cognitive.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:31 AM
link   
My cognitive functions are probably only working for 3%. There's so much trash dumped in there you wouldn't recognize it anymore. There's nobody to blame for it, I was born this way. It's exhausting and all I can do is ignore it which only means, just live with it. My head is like a ball of yarn and this cat just goes nuts with it. Sparks are flying everywhere. You just can't go take it out on anyone, they would have no idea what you're talking about. So you just act numbed and limited. You can't live up to your full potential because you're sabotaged so much.

After a while it just appears as it is life, and you live a life, just the memory of what it could be is afwul.

You can't see it any different than it just being empty days.

I don't see the benefit.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Unharmed

It all takes time, a good flush out helps make room for new stuff. If you can get to 7% cognition will be doing better than most.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I turn 71 today. You have a life, Jesus saves. You have value. You have purpose.

I pray you find yours!

God bless ya💪✌️

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Your OP sounds like you are doing much better than three percent. You can tell when your cognition is doing bad, most people are not aware enough to even notice or comprehend when their mind is not functioning well.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sun Tzu's, know your enemy is important in any battle. So you need realize that the enemy, our mind, can only operates in past/future tense. If you examine those thoughts. They either reminiscing over the past or are dreams or fears of the future. So the first order of business is to focus your presence in the present. Feeling your breath as it enters your lungs. Witness the tree's swaying in the wind. Feel the tingling in your skin as the body becomes more relaxed.

When you have attained a certain amount of control. The unstruck sound which some called the holy ghost will be heard in the silence. That's a sign that the powers within are starting to flow. Use that sound as an anchor for your wayward mind. Its hard yes. But one must chase the goal with all one's heart.

Smooth sailing.

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Quoting Sun Tzu?! Profound post of truth here my brother....thnx.

Man...is the worst enemy ...of man. And to know man, is to know oneself.

Conquer that which IS.

*OP. Your truth revealed, is before you. Stop, breathe and go head 1st into tomorrow.
edit on 03241131America/ChicagoFri, 29 Mar 2024 10:00:11 -050000202400000011 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you mysterioustranger. I desire you a sharp sword to cut through to the final truth.

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

"Truth" my friend...is NEVER revealed. "Truth" exists. It's our acceptance of it that wavers.

It is the nature of life. To live in total "truth" is not possible. But to seek it everywhere, in everything... definitely IS.

Life is to live with our own truths. Some spend their lives searching ..when...as stated...man is his own worst enemy. Truths are everywhere.....

Total change-acceptance is mans future. Denial and unacceptable "truths"...keeps man from discovering it.

All lies within self...and self, is perfect to begin with.

That which is internal, exudes external. It's a constant battle w self that needn't be!

Peace ✌️
edit on 03240331America/ChicagoSat, 30 Mar 2024 10:09:03 -050009202400000003 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I don't disagree with what you say but consider this. Our mind starts collating truths from birth to help us navigate in the world (touching fire is bad etc). From those truths, the mind builds a facsimile of the outside world, within. Rudimentary filtering everything witnessed through that facsimile (for expediency) to determine if phenomenon should be desired, feared or ignored.

When we exist as mind we exist in the minds facsimile of the world controlled by its desires and fears. When we realize that our seat of consciousness (I AM) exists before mind. That we can witness everything as it is (present) rather than how the mind defines what is (past/future). We can then use the mind as an adjunct to resolve the source of all its thoughts - desires and fears. The negation itself dissolving the minds ceaseless chattering.

That be the battle from my point of view.

top topics

join