It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States DO NOT EXIST or from an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:50 PM
link   
It's a long article. I quoted just a little. Read the whole thing at the link.
There is no way that there is voting integrity in this country. None.

7% to 18% of Registered Voters in 26 States DO NOT EXIST or from an Address that DOES NOT EXIST

Every state we test, all 26, has from 7% to 18% of its registered voters who either do not exist, or reside at addresses that do not exist, or live at real addresses – that are gas stations, convenience stores or restaurants. We call them addresses “without bedrooms.”

Phantoms – chased by voter integrity teams for the last 36 months – remain on voter rolls in droves. The handful taken off are replaced by brethren. It’s in the data.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

This should have been the number one priority for Republicans to focus on since at least 2020-if not before. Their silence speaks volumes.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Democrats are slimy and Republicans are wimpy.
There can be no elections with integrity with these two camps running things.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I've watched some of the Omega 4 America videos already.

They are using a sophisticated software called Fractal to quickly analyze the massive voter rolls of individual States and cross-reference them with other databases seamlessly, and they are getting both impressive and shocking results.

Cleaning our voter rolls is important work and is an essential part of preventing election fraud.

Removing ineligible voter's names from the rolls prevents the possibility of a vote being cast in that person's name.

Every State should be keeping their voter rolls clean, but unfortunately we can't even get some States to update their election software (Georgia).

edit on 27-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:19 PM
link   

How many of those on the bogus voter rolls were Republicans?

www.cnn.com...
edit on 27-3-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Did those 7 to 18 percent vote from that non existent address?

People move and reregister in other states and places.

If you can't answer my question, these percentages mean nothing.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: nugget1

Democrats are slimy and Republicans are wimpy.
There can be no elections with integrity with these two camps running things.

Newsflash! They're two sides of the same coin. They just like to make us believe they are on different sides , so that people believe they will make a difference voting or whatever. It's all just a scam, theater, to keep us bickering amoung each other and believing there's an actual system that works for us and that we have any say in any matter ( we don't).

link   

originally posted by: lilzazz

www.cnn.com...

What does that matter? None of these fraudulent votes should count for anything.

link   

You could use the software to find out, but I'll like to think that it shouldn't matter, because election integrity should be a bipartisan effort.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

You could use the software to find out, but I'll like to think that it shouldn't matter, because election integrity should be a bipartisan effort.

Yeah right!! Where I live a vote can be bought with a 6pack of Bud lite.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

This should have been the number one priority for Republicans to focus on since at least 2020-if not before. Their silence speaks volumes.

They are the "Controlled Opposition" but for a few. Even less good D's for that matter making us screwed blued and tattooed!

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

It was an accident if there were any R's since they are too lazy to even challenge the RINO's.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

Yeah right!! Where I live a vote can be bought with a 6pack of Bud lite.

That is wrong, but it is different than just writing bogus names of people who don't exist or died.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Did those 7 to 18 percent vote from that non existent address?

I think you mean, did those 7 to 18 percent vote from THOSE non existent or non-residential addressES?

That's a good question.

What percentage of votes are being cast in the names of ineligible voters?

How would we even know, when first we have to identify the ineligible voters, something that is barely being done, then next we would have to investigate if votes are being cast for those ineligible registries.

One instance that I know of this research happening was in the kinematic artifact detection part of the 2020 Maricopa county full forensic audit.

Yes, ineligible voters were found.
Yes, votes were found having been cast in the names of these people.
However, I can't tell you what the total percentage of votes, these votes accounted for. I would have to look it up or ask Jovan.

edit on 27-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I always vote from my local Suds and Duds.

That way all my voting is laundered.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
It's a long article. I quoted just a little. Read the whole thing at the link.
There is no way that there is voting integrity in this country. None.

Every state we test, all 26, has from 7% to 18% of its registered voters who either do not exist, or reside at addresses that do not exist, or live at real addresses – that are gas stations, convenience stores or restaurants. We call them addresses “without bedrooms.”

Phantoms – chased by voter integrity teams for the last 36 months – remain on voter rolls in droves. The handful taken off are replaced by brethren. It’s in the data.

I talked about this many moons ago as being the real fraud in voting. Before mass mailings it didn't really matter the voter rolls were not cleaned as people had to physically go vote. Now change the system to mail out a legal ballot to every name on the voter roll and "Huston we have a problem." That means ballots were being sent to about 20% of people that should not have gotten them.

The good news we all know that no one would take advantage of that.

edit on x31Wed, 27 Mar 2024 18:09:52 -0500202486America/ChicagoWed, 27 Mar 2024 18:09:52 -05002024 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

The breadth and scope of corruption in top government offices would blow your mind. It's now clearer why key allies of President Trump ignored him when he warned time and time again from the 2020 campaign trail, how the Covid Pandemic (the Chyna Virus) was allowing Democrats to use mail and drop-box ballots to cheat. In Nevada, writing on a Napkin who you wanted to be President, and putting it in a Drop-box was a LEGAL VOTE! And you had up to 5 days AFTER the election to cast your vote. And the people of Nevada didn't give a shi't!

WE make our own beds, in so many ways. That's why I don't feel bad for many (most) who suffer due to the officials they elected. Woman crying her eyes out right now on the Chicago news because her daughter was murdered. She elected the mayor who is soft on crime. She got what she voted for! 😟

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You could hack times Square and blast proof in people's faces all day. Dems still cry Russia. It's like growing up while half the population remains toddlers. Probably more than half since there are those on the right that would buy a Trump Bible.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:38 PM
link   
They keep focusing on the swing states, they need to correct every states voting registrations because people are being misinformed about what candidate is actually the most popular. People tend to want to be on the winning team, making people believe they are following a person who a lot of other people believe in can distort the voting of people.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

So what about those registered at places of business like a bar or convienient stores? That seems pretty purposeful...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join