It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the disclosure movement been a success Rate 1 to 5

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

I'm bored to death by the so called 'disclosures'. So no, a big fat zero from me.
All they have to say is 'we can confirm we are not alone'.

Off course we all know this already, but it would be nice to get a confirmation that they are visiting us.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DronesandUFOs

Yeah, that's not disclosure.

Never mind where "Q" is, where is JFK Junior, that's the real question.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The success I see so far is that contactees won't be looked at any longer as a 'crazy' nor pilots who are in the thick of it. The stigma has been lifted, not that that ever stopped me from speaking out.

I see advanced technology monitoring our skies, but IMO we still do not have the right technology to identify alien craft, so not really a success.

Just the fact that I have to continue to ask for empirical evidence shows there has been no success in true disclosure, for me, at least, so that is why I refer to this as a pseudo-disclosure.

So for the rating - pseudo 1.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie

I maintain that the following blog, with video of UFO embedded, is the best UFO footage available.

ufo144.blogspot.com...

As for the disclosure movement, that’s like expecting NASA to confess the moon landing is fake. Never gonna happen. They need to be prosecuted.

It's a paraglider, you can even see a tiny black "speck" just below the "UFO" at times which is the person attached to the paraglide

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

Pretty far out to sea for a paraglider is it not?

I mean I'm not sure how far out they go, but could that not be rather dangerous?
edit on 28-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   
A sidebar plug…..

Source: UFO Festival to take place in April in Edinburg, Texas

👽☕️🍩

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Interesting thread with great contributions...
I would like to add some considerations with my terrible English
The disclosure movement has failed but it is not finished, I think the most important result is the investigation, still open, of the inspector of the intelligence community (Thomas Monheim). Perhaps the latest Pentagon report is intended to stop the investigation (and will succeed) but, for now, the investigation is open.

In my opinion the result of the disclosure had several results:
- very few for public opinion, scarcely involved in the US and nothing in the rest of the world - 0
- excellent results for ufology!!! - 3
- Great results for me, I have received more information and confirmation in these years than from all previous ufology. - 3

Maybe, and I repeat "maybe", this disclosure movement was not directed at public opinion but only to the people who wanted and needed to know.
It's too risky to involve public opinion...
edit on 28-3-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Whatever is happening now the TTSA/ Grusch affairs has at least temperedly caused more attention to UFOlogy...
The question is will it last?

Maybe it will peter out over time and in the long run just cause a temporary blip in interest but no real revelation of what it is.

Because we all know they are far from the technology to expose the UFOs.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

It is not possible to film a paraglider for 4 minutes straight pointing the camera in the same spot, like I did.

When paragliders start spiraling, like this object appeared to be doing, they ascend, and if ascending for 4 minutes, they would move farther away, and the object would appear to get smaller from the view on the ground. That didn’t happen here.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be rude but if that paragliding video is the best you've seen or filmed, than you're either a charlatan or your bar is set extremely low and you should be more scrutinizing. It's just adding to the convoluted rubbish heap.

edit on 3-28-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So far, especially the Grush/Elizondo supposed to kick start disclosure has only made money for YouTube UFO pundits. 95% of them also got their info wrong cause instead of reading/paying attention to what's been actually said they all rushed to their YT channels to be "first".

Nothing says "professional" more than a interviewer who has no knowledge of UFO'sUAP's mansplain'n incorrectly news articles, misquote everyone across the board from Ross Coulthart/Vallee to Doty an Dolan an still have the balls to tell you to "Smash That Like Button & subscribe!".

Nope...we're not even close to disclosure.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The bar for UFO footage is pretty low. Admittedly, it’s not very competitive to be the best.

Can you provide 4 minutes of UFO footage? I think not…

Nobody familiar with angular size math is going to assert that is some typical paraglider flying off Mt Diablo, CA, where this was filmed. Therefore that proves it’s a UFO.

Now if you will excuse me, I’m off to celebrate being the best.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

The bar for UFO footage is pretty low. Admittedly, it’s not very competitive to be the best.

Can you provide 4 minutes of UFO footage? I think not…

Nobody familiar with angular size math is going to assert that is some typical paraglider flying off Mt Diablo, CA, where this was filmed. Therefore that proves it’s a UFO.

Now if you will excuse me, I’m off to celebrate being the best.

Congratulations on being the best.

I look forward to seeing your appearances with the likes of Tsoukalos.

edit on 3-29-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
To me, only a few names appeared, some more things were said and the verifiable facts remain the same, so:

posted on Mar, 29 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

i think 'things' like these are the real tricksters

its funny to look at a timeline of mystical creatures and how it goes.

heck i know i'm on two other.......interesting creatures.. crypto-collection

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It's a stimulus, only it's thirty years too late. The general populace are not interested in UAP and this entire area of study is moribund.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join