It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the disclosure movement been a success Rate 1 to 5

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Poor Sean Kirkpatrick, the resigned AARO head had to be aware of his universal denunciation after the shellacking he got from the UFO community after his public statements denouncing the disclosure effort.

Conspiracy theorists working for and within the US government are perpetuating myths about UFOs that millions of taxpayer dollars are then spent looking into, a “self-licking ice cream cone”, according to the Pentagon’s former chief investigator of unidentified anomalous phenomena (UAP).
www.theguardian.com...

After the AARO report, even though he had resigned Kirkpatrick still got the blame for it and was universally denounced by the UFO community.

The Pentagon's head UFO investigator said he plans to step down in December after only 18 months on the job, and UFO enthusiasts are thrilled.
Mr Kirkpatrick's departure is welcome news to some adamant UFO true believers who view him as a gatekeeper preventing "disclosure," or the admission by the US government that aliens exist and have visited Earth.
Dr Kirkpatrick has repeatedly lied to the American people about a lack of evidence concerning UFOs/UAPs. There is no doubt that he will continue to do so!" the petition claims.
www.independent.co.uk...

His name is forever mud in the eyes of many UFO enthusiasts.

So, what do you think? Has all the internecine intrigue, division, and UFO community strife been worth it, as the disclosure effort shows signs of petering out from the big bang from the NYT 2017 article to today going quiet scene( after the late internal bickering) AARO versus disclosure enthusiasts?

I’ll give it a 3...
The one success is the gov FINALLY coming out and admitting there is a UFO problem and they haven’t solved it. Starting AARO---despite its rough beginning---is progress, IMO.

edit on 27-3-2024 by introufo2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

1 - disinformation repackaged

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Has Government Disclosure been a success ? No not at all that is a solid negative -1 .

But like all information it's mostly out there for the taking you just have to filter out the Bull # . You can Listen to 'John Lear' for hours and get good nuggets of information that it once you filter through the bull# .

There are plenty of other people with minds full of UFO/Alien information , but there lips are hermetically sealed, Sometimes though you can get a good death bed confession.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:59 AM
link   
3- for now.

4- when aliens are photographed or video taped.

5- when we are in understandable two-way communication.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There is not a negative number great enough. It boils down to the "doubting Thomas" effect. People (well I mean most people) will only believe when they can put their hands on a UFO/Alien, up until that time it's all just talk with a lot of BS threw in.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I don't think it's been a success at all but I'm still going to go with a 2, as it's made the subject move out into the open a bit more, it's no longer laughed at or kept in conspiracy circles.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I give it a 3. Those that want to know have quite a picture. those that don't still feel safe in there debunker.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   

0 simply because there is no real disclosure.

Or proof that aliens are visiting Earth.

It's nothing more than hyperbole and secondhand accounts.

And by the way "i want to believe" but whats on offer is not exactly "The X Files".

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I give it a rating of 2.5

The current government publicly announced UFO’s exist.

For the other 2.5 ….the government must publicly announce Non-Human Biologic’s exist.

imo…

👽
edit on 27-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A big fat ZERO. 0

Has disclosure happened? Has it even come close? Is there any progress? NO.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

1 - disinformation repackaged

Right on! Keep the really ignorant folks musing about the ball being passed around the arena, if they can do that, and let the masters consult their playbooks for the next move. It is all a farce as the UFOs continually make their presence known with their in-your-faces displays of prowess, causing grandmothers, etc., to start to get familiar with the picture of what they think is some sort of eventual "Take me to your leader" celebration which is never going to happen. The ETs are not here for themselves so much as for the current state of humanity. It all has little to do with machines moving effortlessly across the sky.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Did nothing. Some countries aren't even aware. It will take a worldwide event, seen by all, at the same time.

The few disclosure countries are nothing...the rest of the world? How long....

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:40 PM
link   

It gets a 1 from me. They're by themselves with it.

gods and demons? I'll listen to individuals and I'll try not to mock, when I do it seems the only true disclosure will be a personal one and that isn't something any of us have a right to argue with. Non of us have a right to mess with another's beliefs.

Governments revealing information that'll enable the individual?

That's ludicrous.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:30 PM
link   
1. Has to be 1.

We are no further forward except in the number of people talking about things we already knew. Nothing of any value has been disclosed at all. Everything Grusch said is just stuff Grusch said - there isn’t any evidence.

Would help some if they admitted that some of the recovered craft - the majority - are ancient and come from, effectively, archeological sites around the globe.

Doesn’t matter much anyway. Most of us here have been convinced of alien life and visitation for many years. We aren’t the important audience and they’re not playing to us. The general population aren’t interested one bit. Not until something concrete is wheeled out, the aliens land or signals are received will they even bat a docile eyelid.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Can I pick a negative number? I think we were closer to disclosure in 1947 pre weather balloon story than we are now.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I maintain that the following blog, with video of UFO embedded, is the best UFO footage available.

ufo144.blogspot.com...

As for the disclosure movement, that’s like expecting NASA to confess the moon landing is fake. Never gonna happen. They need to be prosecuted.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I'd say 1, if not 0.

Simply because it all just seems to get more and more convoluted. I don't really trust those that get into a spotlight, or onto entertainment television. It's all become a big joke to me.

I lean more towards something terrestrial and/or interdimensional.

Hard to trust, let alone prove, but easy to imagine various scenarios.

Perhaps there is either nothing to disclose in regards to extra terrestrials / interdimensional beings, or it's tied to mythologies, legends and lore, and occult knowledge. The truth of it more or less already out in the open.

Fermi Paradox Playlist

edit on 3-27-2024 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I’m in tune with the negative response even though I gave it a charitable 3...
It's for realizing this isn’t going to be quick particularly since likely its nothing to disclose, but a small chance there is and they can’t say...

Maybe the aliens have put an arm on the PTB and aren’t allowing for a disclosure.

That’s fantastic but anything’s possible...

Maybe they're setting up a whole new system that we will be obliged to implement because humans have created absolute world destruction in seconds...

The new book by Annie Jacobsen on Nuclear war is a terrible scenario and she reveals on a podcast that the US and Russia have over 2000 nukes armed and ready that can wreck the world in minutes...
It's like by-by in an instance...

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Zed,NADA, Zero.

They rolled things out with Delong, dumped us with the old CIA disinformation guys, proceeded to keep stringing us along hoping all the hoop jumping would distract us.

A serious disclosure would include Congress clawing back funds from any MIC dept, defencec ontractor, and others who've perpertrated/lied their butts off about UAP's UFO's to US citizens otherwise known as tax payers. Perpertrating fraud is still actionable isn't it?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

we have had disclousure

they told us from official US documents and current officer that there are things in the sky we don't know how they operate(notice he didnt saw who was flying it).

there has been a MAJOR shift in what people are seeing as UFO's lots more BT's or chevrons etc. Heck i saw one recently.

i think at the VERY least the us has a new trick up uncle Sam's sleeve.

imagine even 50 BT's they would be a extremely creditable deterrence to ANY amount or rockets launched or MIRVS or warheads that are already in Russian satellites

don't think that because the world or even you dot see something doesnt mean it doesnt exist, there are 1000,s of extremely creditable people with seeming uncreditable thing.

it seems the major wave of abductions stopped for the US and whoever else.

back back on topic they showed a UFO from a NAVY F18;s FLIR system and people doubt that. There are some people if a ufo was right over them they would say balloon or bad weather/

if everything that has happened in the 2020's in 1990 they would say disclosure was happening.

but for me until we know the REAL story, i KNOW there are other nonhuman stick jockeys out there, what about a real AI.

or it has some wild weapons and the ability to get to space before the rocket. Ask your self the US military doesnt seem to worried about nukes, maybe some GBI stuff but i bet where the real money goes is to something or things that are ....spooky.....maybe breathing.

no one i speak to thinks we went from hunter gatherer scocity to planning on going to Mars with people and them staying in some people lifetime.

I feel like we are a race with amnesia, maybe forced until we get it right....'damn where is Q when you need Q'.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join