It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats' fight against democracy goes into overdrive

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The Democrat party openly wants a sham election, the kind Putin just had, where any serious opposition was removed.

Now that RFK officially announced his VP, Democrats are kicking their anti-democracy machine into high gear.

They're about to unleash an "army of lawyers" (that's what the NY Times called it) to try to keep RFK and other third-party candidates off the ballot in November.

Coupled with their earlier illegal attempts to keep Trump off the ballot, this would have effectively meant voters had no choice in November. One of the state measures trying to deny Trump ballot access famously read that if any voters wrote-in for Trump, those votes would be "suppressed."

Yes, Democrats openly called for voter suppression.

Their "legal" efforts to keep RFK off the ballot will no doubt be as unconstitutional as their efforts to deny Trump ballot access were. This is no surprise, given their absolute hatred of the Constitution. They hate you having 1st Amendment rights, 2nd Amendment rights, they hate the 4th Amendment, 6th Amendment, 10th Amendment. How long before they just want to outright abolish the Bill of Rights?

This is, of course, no surprise. The Democrat party has been openly anti-democracy since at least 2015, when the party leadership was already putting their thumb on the scale to make sure Hillary Clinton was their nominee for 2016. The party has not allowed their voters to choose their candidate in the Democrat presidential primary since 2008 when the party machine wanted Clilnton but voters chose Obama.

The party elite hated the voters making the choice, even though Obama was a very successful candidate (for himself anyway. He handed the Democrats a whole slew of losses after that.)

The party simply would not abide voters having that kind of power again.

In 2016, they conspired against Bernie Sanders by browbeating the superdelagates into backing Clinton before any voting had even taken place. There were even caucuses where no votes were taken. The procedures were that backers of Clinton cheered, backers of Sanders cheered, and the people running the caucus decided which supporters cheered louder and that was who won that precinct. If it appeared to be tied, they flipped a coin. Clinton "won" 6 out of 6 coin flips.

In 2020, they again conspired against Sanders by pressuring other candidates to drop out of the race crazy early so their voters would consolidate around Biden.

In 2024 they straight-up didn't allow a primary. A sham "primary" was conducted, but RFK was barred from being part of it.

The Democrat party is an actual, documented threat to democracy.
edit on 27-3-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

You get it! Now, if only Dimocrats did!

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Democrats saving democracy by preventing other democrats from being able to vote for other democrats whom they may want to vote for.

I need a democrat to explain to me how this makes any sense.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

You get it! Now, if only Dimocrats did!

The polling shows the Democrats are losing voters. Maybe the polls are wrong, or maybe it's not enough. I'm not optimistic though.

The level of brainwashing the Democrat media engages in is insane. The worst are NBC, ABC, CBS News and local news stations. The people watching them think they're getting down-the-middle news because they're not watching CNN or Fox, but they're getting nonstop Democrat programming.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They are good at shooting themselves in the foot

People may be ok with keeping trump off the ballot they spent a long time twisting words to make him pure evil in there eyes

In the real world a lot of dem voters are voting for rfk take that choice away and the illusion of choice is gone they will fully wake up

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Markovian2
They are good at shooting themselves in the foot

People may be ok with keeping trump off the ballot they spent a long time twisting words to make him pure evil in there eyes

In the real world a lot of dem voters are voting for rfk take that choice away and the illusion of choice is gone they will fully wake up

I expect the Democrats to do anything they need to in order to get Trump off the ballot. Including having him suicide like one other suicide where they wanted someone out of the way. You know have him shoot himself, run and hide the gun after fatally shooting himself, running to a tree and tying himself upright to a tree before he died. Remember that person the Dems wanted out of the way and his "tragic" suicide, that was ruled a "suicide" by all officials.

If they take RFK off the ballot or he commits "suicide" before the election. Democracy is dead in the US.

We will have a single party rule like China, and we WILL be happy, just like the Ugyhurs.

edit on 3/27/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: spelling

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I keep saying this, it's about time that they changed the law to make it illegal for any party to call themselves Democrat. Because Democratic they are NOT.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:30 AM
link   
RFK will take a significant amount of Bidens votes.
I’m surprised they haven’t done much to stop it until now.
It’s not like they didn’t know.
Maybe there’s another dubious plan that hadn’t unfolded yet.
Desperation knows no bounds.
BAMN.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie
Double tap suicide

Shotgun to the back of the head suicide

Yes they don't exactly hide it well

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vermilion

BAMN.

What makes you think they haven't done much? They've been having the Democrat media slander him since last year.

He's only on the ballot in 1 state. This army of lawyers is going to be solely focused on making sure he doesn't get on any more, especially not in the swing states.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Democrats Attacking a Kennedy, is akin to them attacking Martin Luther King!
😳

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

😳

They just had him murdered and blamed it on some bum that was close that day that hated Black people.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

😳

If JFK and MLK were alive today, they'd be considered far-right loons by today's extremist Democrats.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: Vermilion

BAMN.

What makes you think they haven't done much? They've been having the Democrat media slander him since last year.

He's only on the ballot in 1 state. This army of lawyers is going to be solely focused on making sure he doesn't get on any more, especially not in the swing states.

the Democrats have been doing this, blocking the Green party at the state level. Contesting the signatures / eligibility and such.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

The Democrats are the largest anti-America group in the world. They hate America.

They do nothing positive for America and it’s legal citizens. Nothing.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The Democrats use their lawyers, judges, and procecuting attorneys to take out the competition. Those judges and attorneys don't even comprehend they are just brainwashed pawns to destroy our countries election process. The Democrats might seem to back them, but as usually happen they will be thrown under the bus when they get in trouble for violating US laws.

I guess promises of money and prestige within the Democrat party will make these people destroy their future and integrity. I have no respect for anyone in our legal system who is profiting off of deceiving the people, especially when it is politically done....no matter what party they are lying and deceiving for.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

Democrats saving democracy by preventing other democrats from being able to vote for other democrats whom they may want to vote for.

I need a democrat to explain to me how this makes any sense.

You don't because it's how communism works.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Democrats are going to win regardless.

Isn't all of you who say they cheat? So why bother voting.

Oh that's right, when Trump loses, you'll blame voter fraud and can be legitimately angry, even it's a lie.

Oh, and nice PROJECTION of Dems being against democracy. Biden isn't going around talking like Hitler, is he? Trump is.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

I am not sure who it will be, either Joe or Donald but TPTB are preparing to get rid of one of them.

My gut is Joe for the sympathy vote...If anything were to actually happen to Trump I think we would have a real insurrection on our hands and they do not really want that. It cannot be controlled.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

Democrats want a single choice on the ballot for November: Biden.

That's not democracy.

It is a fact the Democrat party illegally tried to keep Trump off the ballot.

It's a fact the Democrats wanted write-in votes for Trump to be "suppressed" (yes that word was actually used.)

It is a fact the Democrat party is now mounting a massive effort to keep RFK off the ballot.

The Democrats openly want a sham election in November where Biden runs unopposed.

Nothing you say can change those facts. And you support it.

You support voter suppression and a sham election with a single choice.

You support ending democracy in the United States. How disgusting.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join