It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets, Ancient Knowledge and Artifacts of the Templars to be Released Soon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: SchrodingersRat

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?

Look into ' York Rite ' Freemasonry .

Yes it's still very much a thing.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
I'll tell you all you need to know. A Freemason was and should be a MASON. That if you don't know is a stone worker working masonry. Now in the medieval period masons were the builders of very large edifices, churches, cathedrals, palaces etc. To be a mason you HAD TO become a indentured apprentice and over your training you were taught the secrets of masonry. This was kept from the ordinary man/worker which meant masons by their secrecy became a closed sect. Now once you graduated to be a mason through your secrecy and exclusiveness, with your papers of authority, you could travel and work anywhere/in different countries and be accepted. Hence the term to be free to practice masonry anywhere ie. a FREEMASON.
All that you and all the other BSers know is just what a secret clique decided what freemasonry was. Albeit a few hundred years ago, but it don't make it genuine.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You'll find "Secret" freemason manuals and other materials containing "ancient knowledge" supposedly only available to advanced members are up for sale on ebay occasionally.

It's eyerolling type of nonsense.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

With all of the wars, injustices and corruption of our leaders, perhaps the time has come to share the knowledge as it will supposedly provide ample food and ways to obtain fresh clean water for all.

Let the globalists take possession of the Arc.

The perfect trojan horse.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

This post kind of reminds me of the old Leo Zagami and Ben Fulford psychological disinformation.

Anyone else remember those guys?

It looks like Ben is still at it.

The mega black swan event predicted for March 15th actually did take place as will become increasingly obvious over the coming days and months. The Khazarian Mafia’s so-called “Rules Based World Order,” has surrendered, according to Asian Secret Society and White Dragon sources. The hybrid war for control of the planet Earth that has been raging at least since September 11, 2001, is thus ending.

Source

Everyone's talking about black swan events, weird.

Here's a couple of websites that appear to be Timothy Hogan's:

Disclosurefest.org

Templar Collegia

and all I can find for his Order of the Temple of Secret Initiates, is a Facebook group:

OTIS Facebook Page

The Facebook group has a link to the Why Files video and it looks like Tim has a show on Gaia called Mysteries of the Knights Templar.

edit on 27-3-2024 by IndieA because: Added Links

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'll tell you all you need to know. A Freemason was and should be a MASON. That if you don't know is a stone worker working masonry. Now in the medieval period masons were the builders of very large edifices, churches, cathedrals, palaces etc. To be a mason you HAD TO become a indentured apprentice and over your training you were taught the secrets of masonry. This was kept from the ordinary man/worker which meant masons by their secrecy became a closed sect. Now once you graduated to be a mason through your secrecy and exclusiveness, with your papers of authority, you could travel and work anywhere/in different countries and be accepted. Hence the term to be free to practice masonry anywhere ie. a FREEMASON.
All that you and all the other BSers know is just what a secret clique decided what freemasonry was. Albeit a few hundred years ago, but it don't make it genuine.

and yet, we are taught the difference between OPERATIVE and SPECULATIVE in our teachings. We are taught why the allegory exists, and why we use lessons taught by actual stone masons translates into moral edifices that we are building in ourselves.

I totally understand what a stone mason is, and I also don't think that freemasonry is some secret cabal of world controlling elites. It's a group of men, who meet and try to make themselves and their communities better, by being better men. If that's BS, then so be it. But as you have never been initiated, passed, or raised in a masonic lodge, nor served as master of the lodge, nor been made a 32nd degree mason in the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction, it's very likely that you really haven't a clue what goes on in a freemason lodge, nor what masons do or believe as a group. It's an argument from ignorance, much like a street sweeper trying to tell a wall street banker how to invest. He's not you go to guy for that kind of thing. His life experience is lacking the context to be able to understand what it is, just as yours is.

eta:
And I have been a freemason for about 17 years, past master of my lodge, and have been an active member of the Scottish Rite degree team in my valley for about 15 years. So I have a little direct knowledge of this topic.
edit on 27-3-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I wasn't aware the Knights Templar were still an order. I know freemasonry pays homage to them through several degrees in the Scottish Rite, but didn't know they were still a thing. Got a link?

I am familiar with the York Rite although I am not a member. Do they claim to be direct decedents of the Knights Templar?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain
So your source is basically "some guy I know." I know, you said it was multiple people. Still lacks any substantiation. Sorry, I'm skeptical.

To each his own.

My source(s) are very intelligent, responsible and trusted friends. They don't typically talk about stuff the like this and they don't go off half-cocked.

Originally in my reply I predicted you would say this. I removed it because I thought I sounded pompous. I guess I should've left it in.

These claims are always followed by "These are trustworthy people, they don't play" or some variation of that.

The claims usually wind up being unsubstantiated.

Following the pattern of past false claims doesn't give you any more credibility. It hurts your case.

Like I already said, we'll see won't we?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

thanks for the links. I looked and found the wrong guy, which is why I asked.

No worries my friend.

This is all new to me but it really sparked my interest.

I freely admit to knowing very little, but I'm a voracious reader and I've already started to read and learn.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I totally understand what a stone mason is, and I also don't think that freemasonry is some secret cabal of world controlling elites. It's a group of men, who meet and try to make themselves and their communities better, by being better men.

Oh but, to have knowledge, influence, and control over a group of men, who meet and try to make themselves and their communities better, by being better men, holds power, as does just the networking of such men.
edit on 27-3-2024 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Will this be the fake miracles of the Anti-Christ according to Christianity?

Are we there yet?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

I totally understand what a stone mason is, and I also don't think that freemasonry is some secret cabal of world controlling elites. It's a group of men, who meet and try to make themselves and their communities better, by being better men.

Oh but, to have knowledge, influence, and control over a group of men, who meet and try to make themselves and their communities better, by being better men, holds power, as does just the networking of such men.

it does. The men I meet with are better men that I will ever hope to be, but they are something to aspire to become. It's the leaders of the community, and others who will trust each other over non masons. Some may see that as power, but it's networking based on your actions. You can't talk about how good of a man you are, you have to show it in your actions. Likely why the trust factor is there.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

I am familiar with the York Rite although I am not a member. Do they claim to be direct decedents of the Knights Templar?

I'm Scottish Rite myself .

I have friends in the York Rite and Knights Templar is the highest degree supposedly equivalent to the 33rd degree on the Scottish Rite side.

but no I don't think they claim to be direct descendants or perhaps they do I'm not privy to their rituals or histories.
edit on 27-3-2024 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Will this be the fake miracles of the Anti-Christ according to Christianity?

Are we there yet?

I hadn't heard that and I don't know.

What do you think?

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   

It would be interesting to see how far off these technologies are from anything we know theoretically already.

If it's tech that can be reproduced independently within a couple of years based upon the trajectory of known science then I'd be very, very sceptical about it.

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 02:36 AM
link   
"supposedly provide ample food and ways to obtain fresh clean water for all."

Do you really believe that any solutions they had hundreds of years ago would be applicable against factors they had no idea would become a thing in the future?

For food were they aware of the impact global warming has and the level of human population that we now need to sustain?

For water did they factor in sewage being pumped into all sorts of supplies and the fact we all have access to water in our homes?

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Sounds like what randal carlson has been discussing about malcolm bendal regarding his plasmoid technology that he invited and is in the process of tested for true data and proof of concept.
www.ascensiondynamics.org...

reply to: SchrodingersRat

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I'm from a old Irish/Welsh family going back to 1170. Welsh castle given by the king to feudal knight around 1st Crusades. We are all Masons and Order of The Eastern Star (female Masons).

Let me say...whenever you read stuff like this...it is the very reason it is not the time.

Rosyln Chapel, Oak Island...believe this: IF and WHEN anything is found...the skies will open, all will be revealed...if it's of GOD.

There are Masonic families...holding truths within the circle. It is not for you. It's not for them. It is for all, from GOD.

The very nature of this is: held truths. And those "truths" will be revealed in God's time. Not yours or mine...

What you hear and read are open theories on a "private" assoc. As such, take all you digest....all given to you in small crumbs of bread carefully...

But, We...own the loaf.

edit on 03244031America/ChicagoThu, 28 Mar 2024 08:31:40 -050031202400000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Another "Info Coming Soon" post.

When they release the info let me know until then I am gonna put this in the "Promising to give info AT A LATER DATE" pile (which is getting huge lately).
This is right up there is the "SO-AND-SO is going to jail now, the walls are closing in, and soon we will all know about their crimes" political posts.
I would love to see this information but I have seen thousands of these posts and not once has any info been revealed.

edit on 28-3-2024 by TheSemiskepticII because: correcting typos cause by fat fingers, small keyboard, and generally bad typing skills

posted on Mar, 28 2024 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: stu119
"supposedly provide ample food and ways to obtain fresh clean water for all."

Do you really believe that any solutions they had hundreds of years ago would be applicable against factors they had no idea would become a thing in the future?

For food were they aware of the impact global warming has and the level of human population that we now need to sustain?

For water did they factor in sewage being pumped into all sorts of supplies and the fact we all have access to water in our homes?

Do you really believe a bunch of guys in the desert thousands of years ago built the Great Pyramids in Egypt without the use of modern technology and a lot of assistance?

Asking for a friend...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join