It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Un-Sanctioned Ivan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I've been following Ivan for a few months to get an unbiased view of life inside Russia from a Russian dealing with the financial consequences of his governments actions in Ukraine , a couple of times I've posted his videos in threads here to show how Russians are being effected by the sanction regime imposed on Russia.

Ivan has made no secret of his desire to leave Russia as he believes another Mobilization will come after the Presidential election and he could receive his call up this time , I'm happy to report Sanctioned Ivan has now left Russia and arrived in Thailand , he kept his departure quiet in case he was stopped as he has been quite vocal about the situation in Russia over the months I've been watching his videos but now Sanctioned Ivan is free to speak and is Un-Sanctioned at last.

I'm posting the news for those who expressed concern for his safety due to the content he was producing.

I wish Ivan , his wife and their cats all the best for the future and look forward to his unrestricted comment on the continuing situation without fear of the knock on the door.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Good for him. However, it's really depressing that all the worthy free thinking Russians have to either leave their country or face persecution. Soon there will remain no one who could change Russsia and turn it into a normal civilized country. Sad and painful.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Honestly I thought he was going to be....lost.
He will be made to be a traitor to the state. And tbh if you love your country then you fight to save it. Very hard to do when your country is in complete lock and step to one man.
But when push comes to shove will he be a Islam Khalilov(the kid than won 2024)?
I am growing tired of others big talk. It is now time to show before that opportunity is absent.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I watched one of his videos the other week and posted it on ATS somewhere, here it is again anyway

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown2

Ivan better watch out for silencers.
if incidents in the past prove anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2024 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown2

I watched one of his videos the other week and posted it on ATS somewhere, here it is again anyway

So, what I got out of all of this, is that cost of living in sanctioned, communist Russia … about equal to democrat controlled Washington state. Its almost like the democrats want you to own nothing and be happy or something. At least in Russia, I would be able to afford bread.
edit on 27-3-2024 by Phatal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join