It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The shaman wrote the song Requiem dedicated to the victims of the terrorist attack in Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

OK got it))))

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

Interesting, the articles I read from British sensationalist tabloids omitted the context for the 2nd video.

1) Couldn't they just trick them into slipping up or were the terrorists too well-trained for that? I suppose time was of the essence here, the Russian people needed their concerns allayed promptly.

2) I did not know about this!

American special forces have repeatedly used bullets coated with pork fat against jihadists to prevent them from entering their paradise.
I'm seeing that some of this info is already publicly available in English, good to know. So these soldiers are really no different from historical anti-Semites (Antiochus Epiphanes, Caligula), who sprinkled pig's blood on the altar.

I read Paisius the Holy Mountain very often. Especially his prediction about the future of our world and Constantinople.
Didn't he predict that the Greeks would take only half of Istanbul without much fighting?

Btw there is a prophecy I've been meaning to investigate, it is attributed to: Batyushka Vladislav / Archpriest Vladislav Shumova / Elder Matthew Vresfensky???

"The southern half of China will be flooded by the waters of the Indian Ocean. And then the Chinese will reach the city of Chelyabinsk. Russia will unite with the Mongols and drive them back. But after the Chinese conquer the city of Chelyabinsk, the Lord will convert them to Orthodoxy."

Historically, it was the Mongols who were repulsed from Russia. I collected a strange dream which says Mongolia will be the safest place to be during societal collapse.
edit on 25-3-2024 by GogolJoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GogolJoker

At any rate, Colin P. Clarke, a counterterrorism expert, admitted, “This was not an attack by some radicalized guys acting on their own. This was not their first rodeo — the way they shot, the way they spaced out from each other, the way they moved.” archive.is...

So the assertion that the terrorists were trained by NATO/US shouldn't be hastily dismissed,

Yet the article you gave a link to clearly states that it was ISIS and explains why. And yes they were trained by ISIS; that's what the article says.

You're the second person I noticed to link articles which contradict your posts. I find it really peculiar. Either you queer people have reading comprehension issues or do it on purpose for God knows what reason.

a reply to: RussianTroll

All of them, as shown in the interrogation videos, did it for money. They were promised 500,000 rubles. 250,000 rubles were transferred to the card in advance. All financial flows have been identified.

If they were beaten up and tortured they could confess to anything. Such interrogations have no value whatsoever. As for those "documented" money flows, this is the usual and standard sham accusation thrown at any Kremlin's opponent; be it a political dissident, rival oligarch, contr-candidate in the elections, a terrorist or ordinary criminal. They all get money from the wicked West.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 06:37 PM
link   
More random and vague religious prophecies and dogma twisted and manipulated to fit the agenda.

The majority of evidence points towards an ISIS aligned group carrying out this horrific attack.
Who knows who facilitated the attack, at least just as likely to be Russia as it is any other nation.

But my guess at the moment is that Islamic extremists were responsible.
Thin end of the wedge.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   

edit on 3/26/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

(post by Dajoos removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Dajoos

I can't believe people in a thread about a song dedicated to the innocent people killed in a terror attack couldn't do without complaining about Russia.

And on the surface that would make complete sense.

But this just like all the rest of RTs threads as of late is nothing more than another Russian propaganda piece hence people's ambivalence to participate in what would be the normal manner.

The dude is notorious Dajoos.
edit on 26-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Say, are you even a humans or are you just a bot programmed to mimic humans interacting on a forum? Do you have feelings? Can you actually feel sympathy/empathy or are you just pretending to feel something?

Let's not be too melodramatic. This is not a memorial page where people come to pay their condolences and respects but a standard discussion forum. So everything concerning the Crocus City Hall attack and the Shaman music is in place. The OP didn't suffer a personal tragedy so I don't think there's a need to walk on eggshells here.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: twistedpuppy
The OP didn't suffer a personal tragedy so I don't think there's a need to walk on eggshells here.

Ok, lets see if I am understanding you correctly. Purely hypothetically speaking, if one day a similar event happens in your country then you see someone post:
"It would really be easier to sympathize with the X populace if their leader didn't cynically use the tragedy for his own political gains"
You won't be feeling any different than you are feeling now because you didn't suffer a "personal tradegy", am I understanding you correctly?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:31 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Elaborate.

If I must.

RT likes to tell people from the West that his mighty Russia is about to nuke them.

And has done so on multiple occasions, its common knowledge, as I'm sure you will find out sifting through my 39,683 posts.

Do i think he has access to nukes, nope just Vodka.

The thread "about a song ""attributed"" to innocent people who died during a terror attack" is another propaganda piece.

Simple really.

If in doubt see the fact that he goes completely off-topic about the song and tries to blame anyone else apart from the real culprit responsible for the horrendous attack which is ISIS.

Hope that clarifies matters.

And if it's Shaman tunes you are after here in one from my island and our "The Shaman".

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:23 PM
link   
My bad, I understand it all now. I realized something. Everything coming from someone I don't like is a propaganda. Everything coming from someone I like is truth. And if someone says I might be spreading propaganda I can just tell them to check my 13 years old account which has tens of thousands of posts at the moment which would be doubled or tripled by the time anyone can even read the initial amount. Have fun injecting off-topic politics into a thread which had no ties to politics whatsoever. The best thing is if op replies to even one of these posts that means op had ulterior motives and has been posting off-topic too. Great tactic. I'll leave you all to it and go read another thread which is about aliens, hopefully that one won't get turned into another "b-but russia" thread.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I don't know about tactics but a paragraph or two in that big body of text might be nice.

Hard on the old skyballs you see.

As to your bad, well if you say so as i think you may find you are the one who wanted to be going through my 39,683 posts, i did not suggest it first you see.

As to fun, not really much to be had in a thread that turned into a propaganda piece promoting the denial that ISIS terrorist scum was responsible for the deaths of those poor people.

Look forward to conversing in a thread about aliens, do you have one in mind or plan to create one?

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

ATTENTION...please read before posting further....

BE AWARE THAT IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND/OR IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU MAY BE ABOUT TO HAVE POSTS REMOVED. OR YOU MAY BE TEMPORARILY POST BANNED!
AND, PLEASE REMEMBER THERE IS NO MORE MUD PIT....MUD NOT ALLOWED. Just because the MUD PIT is gone, doesn't mean ATS allows muddy politics.

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it. OPPOSING VIEWPOINTS are encouraged.
Those who refuse to get that concept may be POST BANNED!!!

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.
YOU are responsible for your own posts

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Mar, 26 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, you understood it correctly. I don't expect the people here to pretend to care about any unfortunate events happening in Poland. However, if something happened to me personally, (hope it won't) it would be nice to read simple "sorry to hear it." Similarly, I don't think anyone here genuinely mourns the victims of the Moscow attack. However, the members here might get used to each other over time so some empathy is possible. If RT lost someone dear to him in this Crocus attack, if someone from his family suffered or some friend, that would be different and it would indeed be time to stop the political quibbles but it didn't happen fortunately. I believe you see the difference now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join