It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veteran paratrooper reveals British special forces recovered a downed 'non-human' craft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: WeMustCare

So they can cross the vastness of space between the stars.

Or skip between dimensions at will.

But can't handle our atmosphere?

Of all the ET/ID beings to get, they send Earth the Lenny & Squiggy equivalents. Great.

I'm appalled that there's apparently as may ET/ID/UAP craft crashes as there are human military aircraft crashes.

ET/ID must have a Boeing equivalent on top of using Lenny & Squiggy as pilots.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ETs have for years been 'concerned' about the lack of oxygen e.g. in some big cities in the USA and elsewhere. If oxygen gets reduced to xx level an area may not be capable of habitation by humans. Per a reliable source decades ago ETs helped a man develop an oxygenated water in the W USA that can help assure oxygen at least in water. Oxygen bars have been a thang in big cities, have not tried one. Would want to have separate supply of oxygen if boarding a plane seeing as several friends who had Covid said they got it flying in planes. a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: som1new

Just saying if they can hop from one star system to another.

They should be able to contend or have the capability to survive in our atmosphere.

Else something is seriously wrong.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Just saying if they can hop from one star system to another.

They should be able to contend or have the capability to survive in our atmosphere.

Else something is seriously wrong.

Logical. If they can make it from that far they should be able to have the means to support themselves (biologically speaking)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Aurora1

What cities are experiencing a lack of oxygen?

I suppose you could mean the high levels of air pollution, particularly in areas with heavy traffic or industrial activity.

Or are you referring to the likes of cities at high altitudes where lower oxygen levels due to reduced atmospheric pressure would be of concern?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I always wondered about this with the amount that people say have crashed here. For life to evolve elsewhere it must've have had some kind of atmosphere with similar properties to us?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

Yes and no.
We don't know how life has evolved elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I always wondered about this with the amount that people say have crashed here. For life to evolve elsewhere it must've have had some kind of atmosphere with similar properties to us?

I would tend to agree in principle, but its a bold statement to make because we simply do not know enough about life or how it arises here or in other places.

Suffice to say biological life like us would most likely require some kind of atmosphere if it needs to breathe to exist?

Russ Abbot. LoL

Ive not seen him in years, funny man all the same if memory serves.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

The damn has broken and military whistleblowers around the world are speaking up. Australian, British, US… I’ve presented many and will continue.

Doesn't matter until we actually see something in the physical sense. I have always said after like 30 years of believing and just seeing the big circle everything goes around in with nothing in the end... I'll believe when they throw a dead alien up on my kitchen table.

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I did say similar and not the same, and from most peoples discriptions, the 'aliens' appear to be airbreathing humoid types. So occams razor suggests a similar atmoshphere, I agree there maybe some differences but if they can wonder around down here and perv' on people sleeping, their home can't that different.

edit on 24-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I agree there maybe some differences but if they can wonder around down here and perv' on people sleeping, their home can't that different.

They would need to have similar gravity and atmospheric pressure also if indeed they are of a similar size and airbreathing humanoid type i suppose.

Possible anthropomorphism all the same until we actually see/meet one?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The story posted reminded of the 2 sci-fi Books written by Nick Hope (the ex-MOD guy). I read them when I was younger. The first one was called Operation Thunderchild.
edit on 24-3-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

I did saay similar and not the same, and from most peoples discriptions, the 'aliens' appear to be airbreathing humoid types. So occams razor suggests a similar atmoshphere, I agree there maybe some differences but if they can wonder around down here and perv' on people sleeping, their home can't that different.

Are they really aliens?
Let's uppose these type of humanoid creatures exist and are here.

What are the chances alien life develops so they have very similar features?

posted on Mar, 24 2024 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Are they really aliens?
Let's uppose these type of humanoid creatures exist and are here.

What are the chances alien life develops so they have very similar features?

Well, even if these 'creatures' are somekind of future or hyper-human or something, the same can be said. Why would they crash so often, especially if they're from here? It doesn't really make sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   
"He has spoken with with members of the unit..."

It always second and third hand stories. Little more than than that joke of US Congressional hearings.

I have heard better "My brother in law's neighbor's cousin knows someone..." types of tales.

Where are the actual people that were on this alleged operation? How come you never hear real first person accounts? If you ever want to get to the bottom of the entire issue, you need real evidence you can test, not rumors and old wives tales.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

originally posted by: WeMustCare
It must be something in our atmosphere making the aliens sick or delirious.

Too many crashes for advanced species.

Perhaps…..it’s because this is our atmosphere…and not theirs

👽

Greer says or maybe it was Col Corso, that they use some radar gadget to take the ET crafts down.

posted on Mar, 25 2024 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: introufo2

Greer says or maybe it was Col Corso, that they use some radar gadget to take the ET crafts down.

Ever read Whitley Strieber's Majestic?

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Good point, however there have been agreements about operational exceptions when it comes to national security and this topic. For instance, MI-6 has interceded with disinformation related to crop circles which occurred much after that agreement. MI-6 has embedded editorial control of the media and BBC. The CIA is probably more limited but since the National Security Act of 1947, there have been groups and projects tasked with analyzing the phenomena both inside and outside the US. Where do you think some of the JSOC or DIA assets assigned to various SAPs or contractors originate? Three letters, and in the case of the MOD, are fluid. Domestic programming has no bounds on these projects.... people are so ignorant and Congress be damned.

Of course, you are not going to hear or read about this. the a reply to: Boomer1947

edit on 10-4-2024 by anthelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: WeMustCare

So they can cross the vastness of space between the stars.

Or skip between dimensions at will.

But can't handle our atmosphere?

If I may add…..

1) So they can cross the vastness of space between the stars….

And at the speed of light have amazingly not collided kinetically with any other bodies in space…i.e. asteroids, small moons, space debris, even whole planets, and Stars etc. I’m pretty sure it’s not a straight shot from their planet to ours…with nothing else in the way.

2) Or skip between dimensions at will.….

And a amazingly not appear embedded into another solid object once crossing over into the their designated dimension. i.e. like human bodies fused with the steel of a ship…in the purported Philadelphia Experiment.

3) But can't handle our atmosphere….

We here on earth can predict what the atmosphere is like on other planets by scientific observations …..but “Advanced” aliens apparently can’t….so by the time they get to earth….it’s like…“Oh $hit! We can’t survive in this atmosphere”

I will never buy the whole “Advanced” aliens moniker…….I’m pretty sure they got Dumb $hits too…imo.

👽🍺
edit on 10-4-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
It must be something in our atmosphere making the aliens sick or delirious.

Too many crashes for advanced species.

We fly thousands of aircraft everyday without a crash.

There are 83,374 recorded aircraft crashes from 1982 to 2019( source), how many reported UFO crashes in that time? Not a lot in comparison, probably a handful if you are to believe the reports.

There could be numerous reasons why the technology of an advanced species sometimes fails, indeed some reports say that our early radar sets interfered with the craft that supposedly came down at Aztec and Roswell, but who knows.

I once came across a member here who tried to make the argument that if witness reports of UFOs include unidentified bright (and sometimes) colourful lights in the sky then they absolutely cannot be advanced non-human, aliens etc. Why? ...He said that aliens wouldn't need lights on their ships because they are too advanced to need them. This is a fallacy, the same fallacy as claiming that Alien craft would never crash.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join