It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Freedom Of Information Act Paydirt

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Yeah….what about that 2 weeks cliff hanger?

Btw…I don’t have the warm and fuzzy of…..

They literally admit in the document UAP are real. This is disclosure. Disclosure has happened, people are just in different stages of acceptances.

We all know the gubberment admitted to UAP’s way back since the release of the 3 now famous vids…..during the same time….the gubberment went and sanitized UFO to UAP….Old News…..

If disclosure already happened….then imo…..it’s 1/2 disclosure. For me ….full disclosure has to have proof of Biologics…..until then…for me ….nyet..not disclosure.

👽
edit on 19-3-2024 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that the key words in the report are “Off World…..Extraterrestrials”

What if it’s On World….and expatriates of their own home world who settled here so far back in history that they have become naturalized Earth citizens……and they should be considered earthlings just like you and I.

The possibility that they live secludedly on or below the surface of earth is there choice and always have been.

Some Earthlings don’t like to be bothered by other earthlings……these are the earthlings that live a rural lifestyle away from others. Same could be said for long ago settlers from off world.

So yeah….no evidence for off world extraterrestrials may be right……but on world ex-exterrestrials may be the ones who developed some serious tech way back when.

A play on words of an idea that the report doesn’t address or infer.

Jus a thought.

👽

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

They literally admit in the document UAP are real. This is disclosure. Disclosure has happened, people are just in different stages of acceptances.

We all know the gubberment admitted to UAP’s way back since the release of the 3 now famous vids…..during the same time….the gubberment went and sanitized UFO to UAP….Old News…..

If disclosure already happened….then imo…..it’s 1/2 disclosure. For me ….full disclosure has to have proof of Biologics…..until then…for me ….nyet..not disclosure.

👽

The term "UAP" has been used since the 50's.

I started my journey as a pre-teen in the 70's.

Was shown one while in the Army.

I was told "We can float", by a guard.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: lexnext

The term “UAP” has been used since the 50’s

That’s right…..as I recall it came out of some British docs.

We can float?…………..as on water? Gravitational waves? or what?

👽

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Interesting story in the mail online about the retrieval of a ufo

www.dailymail.co.uk...

If you look back in my posting history you will see I do not bother with the ufo forums but not so long ago I was telling a member about the time a just retired SAS officer at a lock in in his pub told me after many many beers, and he was a very very straight shooter this guy .

What was slung under 2 helicopters
small world eh

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

There’s enough good stuff in that article that it too is a new thread worthy…imo.

👽🧐

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:05 PM
link   

👽

It's like what they say about Bigfoot, pictures, videos and hairs and footprints mean nothing only a body given to science will prove Bigfoots existence. With UFOs/UAPs it's the same, (grainy) videos don't prove anything, aliens have to land on the Whitehouse lawn or alien bodies have to be recovered publicly at a crash site

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMisguidedAngel

👽😉

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Has anyone noticed that the key words in the report are “Off World…..Extraterrestrials”

So yeah….no evidence for off world extraterrestrials may be right……but on world ex-exterrestrials may be the ones who developed some serious tech way back when.

A play on words of an idea that the report doesn’t address or infer.👽

That is how they play the word game, so definitely a possibility.

I concur, you should make a thread with this info.

a reply to: Shoshanna

Mostly I’ve heard denials until recently. You’re crazy. Nd anyone in military who reported them would not get promoted or worse.

Yes it’s possible they are advanced human tech from us or an adversary such as China. If it is we are screwed.

Could be earthly non-humans too.. many possibilities.
edit on 20-3-2024 by pianopraze because: Adding replies

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze

originally posted by: ARM19688
You see we are way past all of the jawing now. It’s just more words. Splitting hairs, obfuscations, lies and deceit are all we get. We know that there are things flying in our skies that our military and politicians do not understand. Even the retrieved craft aren’t helping them - those more recent and those found across the globe from more ancient times.

I’m pretty done with it all. It all seems like games being played by children. I’m ready for the truth, I don’t think they can handle it. If aliens are so far advanced and intelligent, they would have realised by now that TPTB are just trying to use them and or any craft they might have recovered for gains in power and military know how. It would be obvious that they need to circumvent those morons and reveal themselves to the world, except now we’re told they’re demons, inter dimensional entities etc etc. far from quelling people’s fear they seem to be stoking it. I wonder why.

It has gone so far now that if the empire turned up and parked their fleets overhead most people would mutter Blue Beam and ignore it. TPTB have done a brilliant job.

They literally admit in the document UAP are real.

This is disclosure. Disclosure has happened, people are just in different stages of acceptances.

Edit to add: I’m sure a whistleblower told someone about this - where and what to foia. The silence has been broken and those inside are speaking up. Some of those NDA have severe penalties. They have gone to AARO and we’re ignored, Thus we get Grushes, and people telling reporters where to foia and telling them exactly what they told AARO. and going on video. Those videos have not been released but they were made. See my Weaponized episode 52 ATS thread: Link.

AARO lied and people are bringing the receipts…

Suicideeddy:
And yes this is from foia request, it is real DOD government document.

Yup, all great and agreed. What more do those of us who already knew/believed this gain from this disclosure? So UAP’s are real. We KNOW. Are there retrieved craft? Yes. We KNOW. So what are they? Who pilots them? Where are they from? What do they want? That we don’t know and nor do they.

People think this is a breakthrough and real disclosure but it’s not. We don’t know anymore than many of us already did. Elements in the US establishment are already back peddling.

Anyway, won’t be long before their hands are forced. If we make it to 2027 they will reveal it themselves. I think they will have to.

posted on Mar, 20 2024 @ 08:06 PM
link   

There’s enough good stuff in that article that it too is a new thread worthy…imo.

👽🧐

I really struggle to get my thoughts down these days as I have the early stages of dementia or I ate to much beef in the 80s and now have CJD

I can spend minutes trying to remember a word ikyn which makes it hard to reply to members but go for it
if you want to

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join