It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The West is in a state of psychosis

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

According to surveys, 60-70% of residents of Western countries are afraid of Russia (they see a risk/threat in my country). About the same number and slightly less in the West are afraid of global warming, the economic crisis, terrorism, migrants, racism, cyber attacks, civil war, nuclear weapons and much more. In normal countries, like China and India, they are practically not afraid of Russia, and in general the level of fear is noticeably lower.

Munich Security Conference 2024, at the beginning of which the so-called “Security Index” is published - a summary of surveys “who is more afraid of what in which countries.”

Well, the numbers show that the most intense fear and panic is in the G7 countries. There they are very afraid of almost everything.

In China, the situation is diametrically opposite.

That is, the propaganda media actually and effectively keep the population of the so-called West in a state of induced psychosis, whipping up horrors and horrors through all available channels. The Chinese authorities, in turn, effectively protect citizens from going into a faint state from the density of scarecrows in the media.

I would also try to calculate the correlation of this with the industrial and scientific and technical activity index. Something tells me that citizens who are freaked out by “everything is bad around them, there are threats from everywhere” work much worse and invent something worse. It seems to me that a person in psychosis is, in principle, incapable of producing something necessary and positive.

I observe this phenomenon in practice on our forum. I just want to say to those in a state of panic and hatred of people: “Calm down, turn on your brain, critical and logical thinking, and live calmly and happily.”

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Chinese citizens may also have more faith in their government apparatus which alleviates their fear (they still believe their ‘parents’ are capable and have their best interests at heart) while Western people do not have a lot of faith in their governments anymore (the erosion began after 9-11) and thus its peoples no longer think their ‘parents’ are capable or have their best interests at heart. Furthermore, western people overall are very privileged and have all their needs met easily so in order to inject excitement into their lives they dwell on doom and gloom…this is mostly unconscious. That is a HUMAN thing though, and not a Western human.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You ain't joking,try living beside or working beside these Imbeciles.
No doubt the British imbecile column will be along to drip their poison soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

You ain't joking,try living beside or working beside these Imbeciles.
No doubt the British imbecile column will be along to drip their poison soon.

And I have no doubt))))

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:24 AM
link   

edit on 19-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: duplicate post

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well then, I should relax, after all, it's all just propaganda, and words can never hurt me. It must sure be nice to live such a secure life in places like China and North Korea where fear and paranoia are put to rest by their respective governments.

I grew up in the Cold War era with Russia and the main fear was a nuclear exchange with Big Mother Russia. I have always wondered why our allies against the Germans during WWII would become such a threat, esp. when I thought of my babushka-wearing great-grandmother as being much like the Russian citizens.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Its almost as though there is a decades long multi billion dollar psychological operation underway to steer the thoughts of the masses in certain directions.

Maybe MK Ultra just changed its name to MSM?

And maybe this is not a phenomenon confined to the west-maybe ALL governments have their own variation,and we are ALL being fed bulls1t in order to protect the status quo and keep us from realizing we are all miraculous eternal beings of light who probably shouldn't be acting like rabid animals and killing each to keep the mega rich funded until our species is erased from history due to greed and ego of those mega rich.

Just my opinion.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Whereas Russia is in a state of grace i suppose. LoL

Just one Russian propaganda opinion piece after another really.

Which speaks volumes.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:39 AM
link   

It's an extremely critical presidential election year in the US.

Anti-Russia fearmongering in the leftist, US MSM is being turned up to 'LUDACRIS' level in order to futilely support Biden and Democrats.
edit on 19-3-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yea lots of boomers at work just go none stop about Russia. Russia this, Putin that.its like guys…don’t worry about Russia, worry about your self…..your all morbidly obese your biggest fear should be your heart rebelling and trying to kill you.

Plus why would I fear a country full of people who look and think and act similarly to myself. Personally I’d take Russia over anything below Mexico, anything east of Turkey and all of what’s below Greece.

So yea I like the Russian people they seem great. I don’t like their leaders but hay I don’t like my leaders either so what do yea do.
edit on 19-3-2024 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's crazy anyone would get the idea Vlad is a bit unhinged....

I get the reason you are doing what you are doing, but please don't belittle us by lumping us all into the non thinking group. Most are here because we do think for ourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I don’t paint everyone with the same brush, as they say in Russia. I have great respect for many members of the forum, I have many friends here with whom I communicate, befriend and even learn from.
But, really, there is one campaign..... I won’t write further, everyone already understands everything)))))
edit on 19-3-2024 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams1

Western people do not have a lot of faith in their governments anymore (the erosion began after 9-11)

.... that's pretty much exactly where and when the controlled fearmongering of Western populace started..... one fear after another for the last 23 years.
I'm guessing seeing as the whole 'millenium thing' that the World would end at the turn of the century, they had to come up with their own plans..... and just drip, drip, drip the fear to wear us down generationally. No wonder the young ones are apathetic or rebelling.... they instinctively and naturally realise something is wrong but have no idea what they should be doing/being/living with confusion from their elders. Not long to go now before thise 'elders' will be dead and buried and it will be Sodom and Gomorrah revisited with a good dash of Clockwork orange for good measure.
Sad Rainbows
Jane
PS, S&F to RT

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:10 AM
link   

How about an actual link to where you got that data from instead of just posting your usual proaganda peice?

According to surveys, 60-70% of residents of Western countries are afraid of Russia

We're not afraid of Russia, we just don't like the dictator steering the ship!

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:17 AM
link   

It doesn't take some uber political analyst to be fearful of a nation that possess nuclear weapons and its leader threatens to use them after invading a neighboring European nation.

Saying India and China lack any sort of fear towards Russia is a bad comparison, there's more politically conscious people in western society than in those two nations. India is more concerned about Pakistan and Muslims, and China is, well, China.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Brace yourself for a faux exceptionalism circle jerk.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   

I observe this phenomenon in practice on our forum. I just want to say to those in a state of panic and hatred of people: “Calm down, turn on your brain, critical and logical thinking, and live calmly and happily.”

Say that to the Ukranian people and guess what their reply would be?

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Nobody I know here is "afraid" of Russia.

A bit sad and sorry for Russian folk? Yes.

"Panic"? Not a bit panicked.

"Hate"? No

"Calm"? Yes.

Bored with Russian propaganda? Yes.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
No wonder the young ones are apathetic or rebelling.... they instinctively and naturally realise something is wrong but have no idea what they should be doing/being/living with confusion from their elders. Not long to go now before thise 'elders' will be dead and buried and it will be Sodom and Gomorrah revisited with a good dash of Clockwork orange for good measure.
Sad Rainbows
Jane
PS, S&F to RT

That is a good way to put it about the younger generations. But things are not set in stone and I have faith that things will not go as badly as many have resigned them to be. It depends on you.
edit on 19-3-2024 by AcrobaticDreams1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

I don't work beside "imbeciles", I'm sorry for you if you have to.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join