It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some new information about pipe bombs on Jan 6

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:49 PM
link   
But the Jan 6 folks in jail now, their Cell phone data worked. Just what the hell??!?!?!

Hmmmmmm.

The asshats are at work again I see.

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: network dude

The shenanigans around the pipe bomber are blatant.

Somehow all the cell phone tracking data was corrupted just for that specific spot and time.

The CCTV footage somehow is only available in a resolution so low that you cannot even find a camera at that resolution for sale. They don't exist.

And the USSS swept through with bomb sniffing dogs after the "bomb" was placed and they missed it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Gotcha. But why both? In that case you cannot simply blame the Proud Boys attacking the DNC....why drop it at the GOP? I also still find it odd Kamala was there.

We also now read that the CIA was onsite on 1/6. Why? They are the only ones with bomb sniffing dogs....bombs deployed...no coincidence?

Kamala wasn't there.

When pro-Trump rioters attacked the Capitol on Jan. 6, lawmakers and Vice President Mike Pence fled for safety. Until recently, the Justice Department contended that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris was among them.

But DOJ is now moving to correct the record, acknowledging in court that Harris was in fact away from the Capitol during the riot and only returned later to cast the key votes that certified her own ascension to the vice presidency.

“[T]he government incorrectly stated that Vice President-Elect Harris was present in the U.S. Capitol at the time of the attack,” prosecutors wrote in a court filing in one Jan. 6 case Tuesday. “In fact, Vice President-Elect Harris was not present at that particular time, though she was present earlier in the day and was present later that day.”

[www.politico.com...]

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Yea, she knew when not to be there, and where she was safe. Right next to the pipe bomb. Totally not shady at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yea, she knew when not to be there, and where she was safe. Right next to the pipe bomb. Totally not shady at all.

Those convicted for J^ got enhanced penalities because 'the sitting vice president and incumbent vice president' were at the same place at the same time.
I don't suppose they'll retroactively reducecharges and jail time now that there's video evidence the charges were false.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I don't believe in coincidence. But in this particular issue from that article it is possible that the first statement at the 1oclock or something was a typo and they just ran with it. Either a typo or she was in the know. My gut tells me she knew but that is something we will never find out. Kinda like the flat earth thing.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 07:17 PM
link   

“In fact, Vice President-Elect Harris was not present at that particular time, though she was present earlier in the day and was present later that day.”

Yeah. Only 2 weeks to mitigate also......

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Well, well, well

The Feds set Jan 6th up?

I don’t believe it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: xuenchen
Am I missing something here? Where's the pipe bomb? What it looks like to me is a discarded cardboard drinks cup, according to the video the officer didn't even look at it, he stood at least 8 foot away and just pointed to it. If they were that concerned I'd be more worried about the battery scooter, the battery compartment could hold quite a bit of semtex.

There were no pipe bombs 😀

Just Leftist pipe dreams.

Not understanding anyone who frequents ATS which is a conspiracy site, and saying they don’t smell the January 6th fish.

Way too many inconsistencies, not least being that the largest segment of armed American society tried to overthrow their government with baseball bats, bear spray, and pipe bombs.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 11:53 PM
link   

edit on 19-3-2024 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes judicial watch I think did the request, they were on glenn beck a few weeks back saying the bomb technicians that removed the "pipe bombs" were cia techs. Other side of the capital had cia agents with bomb sniffing dogs with them.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Most likely the ingenuity of psychology designed matter altering objects which then were found to be usefull to meet certain satisfactorily ends

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Wow I haven't followed this thing at all. No clue there was pipe bombs did any detonate and if not, why not? Defective? or were they just there for looks and not meant to be detonated? Because that would have made things a lot more interesting. What a mess that Jan 6 thing was and is. Saw from the beginning it was gonna be a long drawn out BS and tuned out.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Shoshanna

based on the official pictures, the pipe bombs had a one hour egg timer as the detonation source, so there was no way for them to be placed 17 hours earlier and go off at any time beyond one hour. Unless just be accident. It makes sense that the pipe bombs had a different purpose. They were meant to divert resources AWAY from the Capitol, which they did, and allowed for maximum rioting to occur. Which was of course the end game of the plan. Trump did his part by walking into the trap with a smile and a sore ass about being cheated. They got him good.

Now the carefully hidden clues are emerging. And it might just allow US to peak behind the curtain to see the great and powerful OZ.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Coincidence.
Just like all those Biden votes coming in at 300 am.
Coincidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join