It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The fact that this is covered on MSM makes me believe they want us to boycot Boeing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Boeing's problems started with Corporate dictating to the engineer's that training time in simulators be curbed or nonexistent everytime they rolled out new planes or upgrades. The "Mayday Air Disaster" YT channel has lots of video's on Boeing's failures. Discovered by the NTSB.

I wouldn't blame China immediately.

By the time you've watched several of these video's it's pretty conclusive Boeing's been circling the drain quality-wise since the 70's. Flight 800 crash Long Island? Engineering failure.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Then there's the aftermarket parts issues. Can't find the better video where the NTSB discovered the issue years ago, but fake parts are a billion dollar business selling to airlines.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if this guy is alive and well and it's all theater.

Interesting theory, really going out to bump him off once the story broke out. It does add more legitimacy to the claims to pay the ultimate price for it. Is the psychological wars going on getting that sophisticated? With AI tools going on in the background, it knows human nature and very cunning about it.

The 737 has been a great work horse of the air. A few little problems with the early models, has been a strong a reliable plane for a long time. As for how it is going these days with the super max designs, more passengers and more technology is pushing limits in complexity.

As for what is going on within the culture at Boeing, looks more like a sign of the times. A lot of good people are gone with how covid went. A few industries are not at the standard they where. With government and corporate policy gaslighting the population, integrity does not pay the bills when you have a family to feed.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

as part of the New Green Deal, air travel was to be phased out.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

I think global airline revenue is in the range of £800 billion to £900 billion a year.

Given that revenue stream, i don't see TPTB wishing us to abandon air travel anytime soon.

Our nations are connected and dependent on one another in ways that cannot be pulled apart.

Removing the ability to transport man and goods abroad via air travel would significantly diminish our societies both socially and financially.

www.transportxtra.com...]article

Posted your Url, seems to work on my end, hope that helps.

I am thinking that that revenue does not include government subsidies or money made through all the stores and restaurants in the terminals. It probably has deductions removed for flight cancelation costs of reimbersments and hotel rooms for displaced passengers. I kind of think the total should be over a trillion bucks a year. Their profits seem to be too high for the costs of goods. How do the terminal workers get paid, is the airline income just the jets and fuel cost and crews? There are a lot of people working in airports or contractors paid to remove snow and do repairs...that must be independent of the airline incomes or something. I do not quite understand how they figure their part of the total income. It does not actually state in the articles I read what comprises of that nine hundred billion income but their expenses were only like three hundred fifty billion in one article.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am not sure how they come to the annual figures myself rickymouse suffice too say air travel/freight is a veritable goldmine by the looks of it.

posted on Mar, 18 2024 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Just keep in mind that the specifics of any plan can vary depending on who is proposing it and the political context at the time.

posted on Mar, 19 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Well I tell you one thing, never has a company as big as Boeing had literally 2 plus problems EVERY SINGLE DAY which the MSM just picks up and makes headline news when any other time, it wouldn't be anything but a blip in the news if anything. Funny how all these near catastrophes keep happening to COMMERCIAL PLANES though but that just barely allow everyone to come thru the other side. Really, if they were experiencing 50 or 60 darn near catastrophes on airplanes full of hundreds of people, I just don't think Boeing would keep the gamble going. A possible flying coffin which makes it home alive by the skin of their teeth every single day...sorry, no company is going to keep allowing that gamble. They'd shut their planes down period until they did whatever maintenance were required. Because if it ever did go wrong, they would be just squashed as a company and overloaded with lawsuits and fines. So IMHO, yes...someone is behind the constant sabotage and the making sure it is printed and discussed on headline news.

And let's just say...I have one heck of a relationship with Boeing. And I owe them for the rather comfortable lifestyle I enjoy.
edit on 19-3-2024 by AlexandrosOMegas because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join