It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEVEN Places JOE BIDEN Stashed Classified Docs - Due to Bad Memory Some May Still Be In The Wild.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2024 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by:
WeMustCare

originally posted by: xuenchen
Anybody added up 1+1 and come up with the possibility the "Author" of Biden's "book" was a Hunter bag boy for the classified stuff going to bidders? Biden got millions for that book right? 😃

I just did a search on "Biden Book". There are several of them, dating back to 1997! Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

All the people who bought Trump's books, apparently.

LOL --
GOTCHA!!!

And we get the Daily Double

More LOL!

I don't think so.

However, we will know before too long.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Anybody added up 1+1 and come up with the possibility the "Author" of Biden's "book" was a Hunter bag boy for the classified stuff going to bidders? Biden got millions for that book right? 😃

I just did a search on "Biden Book". There are several of them, dating back to 1997! Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

All the people who bought Trump's books, apparently.
"But but but Trump"
That's some weird fetishism you have there.Have you sought help yet?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

I just did a search on "Biden Book". Who would buy a book written by someone who graduated in the bottom 10% of his college class?

I'm sure Joe plagiarized it's contents from from some of the best authors available.
Yeah like Neil Kinnock,Labour party serial loser,I mean leader in the 1980s UK.
edit on 13/3/2024 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Pretty sure those chodes are Russian and Chinese working for Joe Bama and Hillary. Nothing more than bots coded to cover up for the pedo's and crackheads in the democratic party. The party of slavery and racism to this very day.

Damn...I knew they would do it but i cant believe they are really that stupid to make it so obvious.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

You know " They " Cannot have it both ways . If Biden is " To Old " to be Charged with these Crimes then he is " To Old " to continue as POTUS and should Resign ASAP .
edit on 13-3-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

And too senile to remember where he placed all those documents for decades. We're looking at only the tip of the iceberg with this revelation..

gettr.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hunter Biden suddenly changed his mind about testifying in public. But Congress is going to force him to testify in public next week.

gettr.com...

😈

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Hunter Biden suddenly changed his mind about testifying in public. But Congress is going to force him to testify in public next week.

gettr.com...

😈

His new title will be:

Hunter 5th Lord of Perjurshire. 😃

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden has been Since he Stole Office , a National Security Threat to the United States !

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   

gettr.com...

😈

Ok. What really is going on?

First he refuses the private hearing.

He wants a public one.

Shows up at the hearing about him...left early after being called out.

Does private hearing.

Now called for a public one and is refusing.

What is the end game?

I know he is stalling, but eventually, time runs out.

If his father does not win in 24, or resigns, his father can't pardon him, he hasn't been convicted yet. And Trump will make sure he doesn't see the light of day...he will be out for blood.

If his father does win:

His lawyers delay the trial as best they can with procedures like this, until the last year of his father's 2nd term, gets convicted, and pardoned.

Or

He gets tried soon, is convicted, pardoned by dad who resigns, and we get whoever the veep is. Kinda a way for the democrats to bypass the people.

I lean this way.

Or

He gets tried and found not guilty.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Can't Biden do a pre-emptive pardon of Hunter...before he is even convicted?

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I'd say no.

It would make headlines no matter what.

It would basically be admitting guilt.

And it would basically destroy everything the progressives have built over the last 150 years.

I think not only would they lose the majority of their base, the propaganda giants they have control with would be destroyed.

Don't get me wrong, it would make me smile.

posted on Mar, 13 2024 @ 09:04 PM
link   
It was discovered in 2023 that at least one letter found on Hunter Biden's laptop, likely contained classified information.

After the Special Counsel Hur Q&A yesterday with Congress, it appears possible that classified information from several of the National Security documents illegally retained by Joe Biden, made its way into Hunter Biden's communications with leaders in other countries.

James Comer will be looking into this potential bombshell: justthenews.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 08:56 PM
link   
March 17, 2024 - Additional revelations.

President Biden also LIED about his purpose for the Classified Documents he intentionally stole, for over 12 years..

One of the big takeaways from the newly released transcript of President Joe Biden’s two-day interview with Robert Hur is that the special counsel was being exceedingly generous when describing the president as a “sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory.”

Much of the conversation with Hur is littered with barely incoherent answers and spiraling word salads. Though, the reader is occasionally entertained by Biden’s blowhard-y non sequiturs.

We learn about Biden’s Corvette—twice. We learn that the president is a frustrated architect but an excellent archer. Biden even jokes that there might be risque pictures of first lady Jill Biden.

--More importantly, Biden also contradicted himself when speaking about the documents themselves.

When Hur asked the president about the classified papers in his possession, the president contended that he “had no purpose for them, and I think it would be inappropriate for me to keep clearly classified documents.” But Hur, in his prepared testimony for Congress, says: “We also identified other recorded conversations during which Mr. Biden read classified information aloud to his ghostwriter.”

So, the documents did have a very specific purpose. Those files were used, according to Amtrak Joe, to help earn $8 million writing a book after leaving the Obama administration.

Yet, when the Hur report was released, the "left" did what they always do when confronted with bad news: They feigned a meltdown. They smeared the messenger. They concocted conspiracy theories. They denied reality. They’re doing the same right now.

The media continues to frame Hur’s findings as an exoneration of Biden to head off the (correct) perception that there is a stark, selective prosecution when it comes to the hoarding of classified documents. Donald Trump, yes. Biden and Hillary Clinton, no.
Continued at: www.dailysignal.com...

Incredibly, the media doesn't think they should be held responsible for helping a lying President, lie to America again and again and again. "How dare Trump and MAGA threaten us!" the idiots of MSNBC and CNN and ABC blurted out this morning and afternoon. Ha....they're still in denial of what's coming their way.

posted on Mar, 17 2024 @ 10:00 PM
link   

No.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join