It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was born at 34 years of age.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I lived for 33 years, then I died.

I found God, and as our gaze met, we smiled and wept together, for at this moment we were as one.

Then I emerged from the waters a fresh babe.

As if thrust into a new yet familiar world, I struggled to adapt to my own senses.

I sought to know my identity; something which I had moments ago achieved wholly; absolute selfhood.

It was as if all the "knowing" I'd establish throughout my life had been wiped clean, yet I retain a clear notion of its existence as intangible. Almost like a shadow of knowledge.

The awareness of my sense of self now reaches beyond a new ceiling; it's as if my 'being' had been made greater, yet somehow lighter in essence.

I now see things from a new perspective, and cannot shield my eyes and ears from this layer of our veiled reality, nor would I choose to.

Is it a burden or a blessing to hold in awareness that which cannot be expressed explicitly!?

A bit of both perhaps.

I've partially lost my sanity, from your perspective, as many would clearly point out inarguably.

And yet, I am now able to express myself in a truthful manner like never before.

I am desperately trying to convince you that life extends beyond the limitations of our senses and what the current societal and individual consciousness level allows us to consider.

You are so much more than flesh and bones...

Blood flows through you.

And so, your spirit is bound to your body; its essence being carried throughout and kept in rhythm by the heart.

Truly I say, when I emerged from the water, I was born.

Now, I live.

^_^

---

Birth: the emergence of a baby or other young from the body of its mother; the start of life as a physically separate being.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: BrotherKinsMan

I found God, and as our gaze met, we smiled and wept together, for at this moment we were as one.

So what did he/she/it look like?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Exactly how you'd expect.

But does it really matter!?

One exists beyond the need for materialization, or even self projection.

(post by Terpene removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:43 AM
link   

That's not an answer BrotherKinsMan.

A perfectly acceptable question considering the claim, unless of course, it was of the metaphorical sort.

So once again, what did the big fellow look like?

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 04:59 AM
link   

What if the being encountered does appear according to your expectancy... His answer would be rather succinct...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Fair enough.

But it's irrelevant...

For one thing, no one else sees nor feels as you do.

Furthermore, its image is very dependant on your relation to it.

Also, it is important to note that consciousness is without form.

As we ascend higher, 'form' itself is redefined.

But in my case, it was like looking through a mirror.

A mirror that shows my perfect self, or rather, my original form.

I call Him Father.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

What if the being encountered does appear according to your expectancy

Well, then it would be me answering the question rather than phrasing it i suppose.

His answer would be rather succinct...

I'm happy with a brief and clear answer.

After all, i think everyone wants to know what God looks like, or at least most people who entertain the ideology.
edit on 5-3-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Fair enough.

But it's irrelevant...

Mate if you see God what he looks like seems pretty relevant.

For one thing, no one else sees nor feels as you do.

Furthermore, its image is very dependant on your relation to it.

Also, it is important to note that consciousness is without form.

As we ascend higher, 'form' itself is redefined.

Yet we do have the ability to empathize with others and share our thoughts and feelings, such is the Human condition or so I'm led to believe.

But in my case, it was like looking through a mirror.

A mirror that shows my perfect self, or rather, my original form.

So you seen yourself, only how you imagine you would look if perfect?

How do you know it was God though?

I call Him Father.

It has been known to happen BrotherKinsMan, a lot of people choose to do that of the religious sorts.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:19 AM
link   

You come to a point where 'knowing' and 'being' are so intertwined that you can make no distinction between the two; you simply are, and know.

It's a concept that is near impossible to grasp unless you retain some sort of memory of it in your current awareness.

He resides in a place where deception and doubt cannot exist, for they are of a lower vibration.

From this place, nothing is hidden.

The Light sees and knows all.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Not sure if we understood eachother... I've encountered a very persistent phenomenon when dealing with intelligences that aren't quite manifested. It's that they will apear to each exactly as one pictures them... One sees God, other see Zeus, Ra, fairies, but they are in their essence more or less the same... Their appearances are wholly defined by the experiencer

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well, cheers for reciprocating and sharing your sentiment any road.

I suppose I better get my arse in gear and get some work done through.

Moving house next week and not a thing packed yet.

Have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:40 AM
link   

This is very much the case.

What good would it do to present itself in a form unknown or inconceivable to us?

In my case, considering the path I took, it was the only logical form for it to present itself to me.

On a side note, I wouldn't recommend my way of getting there.

My advise is to follow the way of Christ; it would be good for you.

But hey, you do you!

Free will and all that jazz.

All roads lead to Rome anyway.

^_^

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:50 AM
link   

I do follow the path of christ but it's not defined by any outside doctrines... The dude is a frigging anarchist, most who follow the doctrine are way off path...

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 05:54 AM
link   

The dude is a frigging anarchist, most who follow the doctrine are way off path

Just to jump back in for a moment.

Dads not going to be too happy, after all, Heaven is a monarchy according to the Bible.

I actually quite like that sentiment of Jesus being an anarchist.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Isn't it curious that not one word in that book was written by Jesus.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   
A good king relinquishes his throne willingly unto his sons and daughters once they have attained maturity. He then assumes the role of counselor.

The same goes for God.

The end goal being a united family, each a ruler in his own right. In such a state, everyone is essentially self governed, hence the abolition of any outside governing authority.

On a side note, even if Jesus may be fictional as a person, the essence of his character describes a very real being.

Words attributed to him have deep insight into the inworkings of life; whoever uttered them is clearly enlightened, or in the very least mimics or echoes very well a semblance of a greater truth.

Regardless, the straight and narrow is the easier route, by a long shot.

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrotherKinsManIt was as if all the "knowing" I'd establish throughout my life had been wiped clean, yet I retain a clear notion of its existence as intangible. Almost like a shadow of knowledge.

The awareness of my sense of self now reaches beyond a new ceiling; it's as if my 'being' had been made greater, yet somehow lighter in essence.

This was the hardest part for me. All the knowledge I thought I had effectively organized in my brain to generate what I thought was the most accurate depiction of the world was just absolutely irrelevant in light of this new dimension of reality.

originally posted by: Terpene

Isn't it curious that not one word in that book was written by Jesus.

To demonstrate that the entirety of the Truth cannot be expressed in mere words. It should be embodied (2 Cor 3:6).

originally posted by: andy06shake
Dads not going to be too happy, after all, Heaven is a monarchy according to the Bible.

I actually quite like that sentiment of Jesus being an anarchist.

Jesus is an anarchist to this world, where the people have empowered the step-dad to rule.
edit on 5-3-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2024 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

If Jesus is in Heaven then he's in a monarchy aka ""kingdom"" where God's ""sovereignty"" is absolute.

No two ways about it really.

The Bible is rather specific on that matter.

Psalm 103:19

The LORD has established his throne in heaven, and his kingdom rules over all."

Daniel 4:35

All the peoples of the earth are regarded as nothing. He does as he pleases with the powers of heaven and the peoples of the earth. No one can hold back his hand or say to him: 'What have you done?

Isaiah 46:9-10

Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me. I make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come. I say, 'My purpose will stand, and I will do all that I please

Ephesians 1:11

In him we were also chosen, having been predestined according to the plan of him who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of his will.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join