It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gary Sudbrink Phone Calls

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
So he was in the Air Force, and a Captain. Could be some counter intel move by AFOSI for some reason. The air force and other feds have voice duplication machines that work in real time on the phone. I know since I serviced some of them back in the early 80's. One of them was made by Lanier Office Products. Still not available to the public even to this day.

Sounds like a dirty deed done cheap by AFOSI to me, for some reason against this guy.

AFOSI is probably the least robust of any service’s intel. They just solve their own problems internally. Maybe a little bit on aircraft ops.

One can be a captain at 4 years in service. I was one, just a construction guy.

Not trying to be too #**y, just to let you know that your movie script is a bit overdone.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

That's just Nick Nolte on drugs, Gary Busey doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: JJproductions

That's just Nick Nolte on drugs, Gary Busey doesn't exist.

He does so exist, in my previous timeline he was POTUS, its a Mugabee effect.

Ok, being real, the phonecalls are odd, but I knew some kid back in the day who would call random numbers and say "I'm watching you"

And this is why telephone booths dont exist anymore.
edit on 28-2-2024 by BeTheGoddess2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: blend

VOICE: Government interference. Visitations to be disrupted by them.
VOICE: (…unintelligible, faint…) …appears. The sun will rise on…dark side of moon. World. Know.
VOICE (very low…unintelligible…maybe “on the moon”)
VOICE (very low): Show double from you.

It is termed the far side of the moon and gets sunlight.

How does the far side of the moon compare with the near side?

Both the near side and the far side of the moon have a day and a night. Both receive sunlight at certain points of the moon's orbit around Earth. We just can't see the far side of the moon, even when the sun is shining on it, because the far side always faces away from us.

science.howstuffworks.com...

VOICE: Show double from you?

I haven't a clue what they are trying to tell Sudbrink here, but using the word 'maybe' seems odd.

Just more confusion, IMO.

Maybe it really was Gary's questionable friend, Steve, who has not admitted it because he doesn't want his ass whopped by Gary.
edit on q00000028229America/Chicago3838America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The caller is clearly a recorded message that is being repeated. The "whirring" sounds could be from the machine used to playback the recording into the phone. In the first call, the caller stumbles over his last name "Sud-Sudbrink..." which is repeated a few times.

Doesn't make it any less creepy though. Prank call for sure but who and why?

posted on Feb, 28 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jtrenthacker
It’s a cool story anyway. Maybe AI can slice and dice it endlessly to establish its identity / origins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join