It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calimari clots in the living

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:02 PM
link   
This does not look too great, it looks like these clots are being found in the living, the doctor seems to think it is due to the number of shots that you have had. Many athletes are going down with this weird new pathology, he is seeing three to ten a week with these white fibrous clots and 99% of the people have been vaccinated. The implications are very serious,as no science is being used to get to the bottom of the problem so they haven't much of a clue how to treat, except by surgery. as when clots of the normal type are detected the patient goes on heparin, but these are not dissolved by that drug.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: annonentity
There's no end to the amount of deflection that will be used to blame everything but the vaccine, from perticides to FDA approved drugs suddenly discovered to be unsafe, to food additives to climate change to 'mydterious' disease spread by puppies and kittens that needs decades of scientific investigation and trillions of dollars in funding.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Had a young member of parliament here drop dead the other day during a charity fun run thing. He was a very big advocate of the vaccine, can't help wondering if he had just recently got a booster that he was advocating for.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster1

Yes, a Polynesian well-liked honest man, he probably fell for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, they'd HAVE to be in the living or they couldn't be found in the dead.

But I am reading that more and more these long fibrous clots are being discovered by many doctors and pathologists. But they aren't blaming the vaccines:

In the new Science Translational Medicine publication, they found about half of the patients who were very sick with COVID-19 were exhibiting a combination of high levels of both the dangerous antibodies and super-activated neutrophils, which are destructive, exploding white blood cells. In April, the team was the first to report that patients hospitalized for severe COVID-19 had higher levels of neutrophil extracellular traps in their blood.

To learn more, they studied the explosive neutrophils and the COVID-19 antibodies together in mouse models to see if this could be the dangerous combination behind the clots.

"Antibodies from patients with active COVID-19 infection created a striking amount of clotting in animals - some of the worst clotting we've ever seen," Kanthi says. "We've discovered a new mechanism by which patients with COVID-19 may develop blood clots."

www.michiganmedicine.org...

They're blaming the virus. Which is why I believe they wanted everyone to have the vaccine. Then, they could blame the clots and all other negative side effects of the vaccine on the virus itself and none would be the wiser. It was supposed to be their cover but too many people rejected taking the jabs and now it's being more exposed that the jabs were more destructive than any realized.

But it's allowing them to push their 'vaccine' agenda even further:

The Oxford-AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with very rare cases of blood clots with low platelets, a condition known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. However, COVID-19 itself is much more likely to increase the risk of blood clots, particularly in patients with moderate and severe COVID-19. Furthermore, recent research indicates that this risk might remain elevated for up to six months following infection. COVID-19 vaccines are currently the best tool to prevent COVID-19-associated blood clots, as well as other cardiovascular complications.

healthfeedback.org... d-19-vaccines-epoch-times/

edit on th29202400000029bTue, 27 Feb 2024 00:03:23 -06002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ironcally he did fell for it, he fell over and died while running. Aroha to those that lived and respected him. a reply to: annonentity

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Cloudbuster1

Sad, he was only 49 years old and no known underlying issues that I have discovered.

Mr. Letele said the race “wasn’t strenuous. We were just walking around a little track holding buckets of water.

“We had finished the interviews and were just having a laugh. Then all of a sudden he just collapsed.”

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:44 AM
link   

There’s still no clear, proven causality between vaccine and clot. Until we have that we need to keep an open mind as to the cause: vaccine or covid, or either, or combo of both

Circumstantial evidence, potential motive and the track record of the actors may have us erring towards the vaccine, but that’s not good enough - our undeniable bias could well be misleading.

I’ve said here many times that if it is the vaccine - if its by design then its the perfect crime, since it has the virus as an alibi, confusing the sequence of events that would otherwise reveal the culprit.

Maybe at some point a clever scientist will find the smoking gun that reveals irrefutably the exact cause of the clots. Rather than hope for a particular outcome we should hope for discovery of facts and truth wherever they lead

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

But I am reading that more and more these long fibrous clots are being discovered by many doctors and pathologists. But they aren't blaming the vaccines:

In the new Science Translational Medicine publication, they found about half of the patients who were very sick with COVID-19 were exhibiting a combination of high levels of both the dangerous antibodies and super-activated neutrophils, which are destructive, exploding white blood cells. In April, the team was the first to report that patients hospitalized for severe COVID-19 had higher levels of neutrophil extracellular traps in their blood.

To learn more, they studied the explosive neutrophils and the COVID-19 antibodies together in mouse models to see if this could be the dangerous combination behind the clots.

"Antibodies from patients with active COVID-19 infection created a striking amount of clotting in animals - some of the worst clotting we've ever seen," Kanthi says. "We've discovered a new mechanism by which patients with COVID-19 may develop blood clots."

They're blaming the virus. Which is why I believe they wanted everyone to have the vaccine. Then, they could blame the clots and all other negative side effects of the vaccine on the virus itself and none would be the wiser. It was supposed to be their cover but too many people rejected taking the jabs and now it's being more exposed that the jabs were more destructive than any realized.

The Oxford-AstraZeneca and the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines have been associated with very rare cases of blood clots with low platelets, a condition known as vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia. However, COVID-19 itself is much more likely to increase the risk of blood clots, particularly in patients with moderate and severe COVID-19. Furthermore, recent research indicates that this risk might remain elevated for up to six months following infection. COVID-19 vaccines are currently the best tool to prevent COVID-19-associated blood clots, as well as other cardiovascular complications.

So then, I am supposed to believe that a vaccine that has clotting as a side effect, won't prevent me from infection nor prevent me from spreading the virus if infected, is a better option than not getting the vaccine because it is possible that the virus may also cause blood clots? I am taking my chances either way unless I live in a sterile plastic bubble without direct human contact, but the vaccine only seems to add to the risk as it does nothing to prevent it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Oddly enough there is a recent article HERE.

The comments are telling.
WE are seeing reactions to both the virus and the vaccine.

Either way, if the virus was man-made then it was purposeful. Since the vaccine was man-made, then it may not have been made with malicious intent, but the reactions are real. People are getting injured regardless.

So a serious investigation should be made.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

There’s still no clear, proven causality between vaccine and clot. Until we have that we need to keep an open mind as to the cause: vaccine or covid, or either, or combo of both

Circumstantial evidence, potential motive and the track record of the actors may have us erring towards the vaccine, but that’s not good enough - our undeniable bias could well be misleading.

I’ve said here many times that if it is the vaccine - if its by design then its the perfect crime, since it has the virus as an alibi, confusing the sequence of events that would otherwise reveal the culprit.

Maybe at some point a clever scientist will find the smoking gun that reveals irrefutably the exact cause of the clots. Rather than hope for a particular outcome we should hope for discovery of facts and truth wherever they lead

Well said!!

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Anyone see the Covid cartel thread before it disappeared?

Maybe it will get re-posted.

It's always a good idea to save you material before you post it, just in case it disappears and you want to attempt to edit and re-post it. The tricky part can be trying to figure out the reasons why a thread was deleted. Reviewing the T&Cs is a good place to start.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The biggest issue I have with all this, is this falls into the column of didn't the "elite know it all's" say they wanted to lower the worlds population? [CHECK!, and where is the exit for this merry-go-round?] Yep.

originally posted by: havok
Oddly enough there is a recent article HERE.

The comments are telling.
WE are seeing reactions to both the virus and the vaccine.

Either way, if the virus was man-made then it was purposeful. Since the vaccine was man-made, then it may not have been made with malicious intent, but the reactions are real. People are getting injured regardless.

So a serious investigation should be made.

edit on 27000000582920242America/Chicago02am2 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

So IMO, the empirical evidence of what we believe is happening would prove the deaths are indeed connected. I am certain the powers that be, who want less humans on Earth I remind you, would murder the guys like the RNA researcher who might have been. They would, and they would cancel any who got in their way who were too visible. I think I have seen your are logical and can see this probability is where I am sitting today.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: StoutBroux

So then, I am supposed to believe that a vaccine that has clotting as a side effect, won't prevent me from infection nor prevent me from spreading the virus if infected, is a better option than not getting the vaccine because it is possible that the virus may also cause blood clots? I am taking my chances either way unless I live in a sterile plastic bubble without direct human contact, but the vaccine only seems to add to the risk as it does nothing to prevent it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Well, we already knew COVID could cause blood clots, due to the spike protein. A synthetic spike protein is what the vaccine instructs your body to make, so sure, they can both be responsible. But the embalmers that have come forward, noting the blood clots, the white, fibrous kind, in dead bodies have mostly ALL said it started halfway through 2021, right after the vax was rolled out. So there's that.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Thefineblackharm

Fibrous clots could well be the cause of all the people who are dying suddenly, at some point the circulation system will be blocked up enough to fail to deliver enough oxygen to the heart, and brain. Since there originally were few autopsies. The reason for death was heart failure, but the heart fails for a reason.So does the brain in stroke victims, as the heart rate and blood pressure would have to go up considerably to pump through the clotting. This alone would burst a blood vessel and make it look like an embolism while the real reason gets ignored.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You medically qualified now?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I do have a certain medical qualification. From many years ago. So I try to keep up with anything useful.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Like, what?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join