It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LOL...The left accuses conservatives of fearmongering.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

.." running Biden as a candidate this election while being well aware he doesn't even have 40% of the overall vote."

The Cheat involved in the 2020 Election could Only Effect 12 Percent of the Total Vote for Biden . In 2024 it would have to Effect at Least 50 Percent of the Vote and that is Almost Statistically Impossible . There is No Way to Mask a Trump Landslide . No , they will Try Something Else this Time IMO .

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Actions... he can barely walk up stairs.

In all seriousness, his actions outside the border situation isn't that bad. Nothing works out perfectly.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

my fellow Canadians

Suddenly your lack of understanding makes sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger2
a reply to: grey580

The glaring difference is that Trump's goal is to make America great again, while Biden's is to destroy America.
That's why Trump cites places like Portland and San Francisco as examples. That's why he cites movements like defund the police, BLM, antifa, drag queens teaching second graders, etc, etc.

He's not fear mongering, he's just telling the truth.

For some reason these foolish ones think they can blow off the part where we make this place great is a good idea. When was making something really awesome a problem for the left? I know, it is when they have to admit they were "wro-wro-wrong"

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Does Biden go on stage and say he's going to destroy America? Or is that just the word on the street from his critics?

If his lunatic policy is not apparent to anyone, then that person has issues at this point. IF you can't see the prices went nuts and the invasion went into overdrive, you just aren't wanting to see it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

If Conservatives really want to Scare the Dems , just Make all of them Look in a Mirror . Oh the Horror !

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

What do you mean by this?

Trump didn't start a tariff war with Canada? I'm Canadian.
edit on 27-2-2024 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

The US and its inflation is the lowest in the world. And inflation hit everyone, even if Trump was in office prices of stuff would have gone up regardless. And I don't find sending aid to Ukraine a bad thing.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Don't forget it was Dems who freed slaves, no wait that was republicans.

Don't forget it was Dems who gave women voting rights, wait that was republicans.

Don't forget it was Dems who ended segregation, no wait that was also republicans.

Don't forget it was Dems who blew the lid off covid and exposed the evil agenda...oh yeah that was republicans also

Have the Dems done anything, that enables individual liberty?

No, not one mofo thing!

Wake up America, and pull your collective heads, out of your arses.

Corrupt career parasite politicians, exist on both sides of the isle, but they have larger congregation on the left..ie Dems.

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another,

In other words, stop being manipulated by politicians.
Think for self.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Most of your federal tax dollars go to foreign policy

Where did you get that idea? Most of our federal tax dollars are spent domestically. About 70 cents to the dollar go to domestic social programs like social security, medicare, medicaid, etc.

That's not me defending all of our foreign involvement. I think we should pull back from some of it.

Edit: My bad, it's like 65 cents to the dollar you can see here. And of the remaining 35 cents, 13 of them go to paying interest on the debt.
edit on 27-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

National defense, taking care of vets, foreign aid. It all adds up. I didn't know 22% was spent on social security, which would be around the same % as totaling what is spent on foreign policy.
Since American foreign policy also includes the American first policy its easy to debate that they are one in the same. Or can be argued different entities. But I mean, how much foreign influence does the the US national defense as a whole have on the world?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Even if you get real creative trying to stack the deck with things that aren't foreign spending, you're not even gonna get close to half of our spending being on foreign policy, let alone most of it. Every dime of defense spending isn't spent on foreign endeavors. But even if you count every dime of defense spending, veterans spending, foreign aid, state department budget, it just doesn't add up.

Sorry but saying most of our tax dollars go to foreign policy, or foreign anything, just isn't factually accurate, or even close to it.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 10:59 AM
link   

The US and its inflation is the lowest in the world. And inflation hit everyone, even if Trump was in office prices of stuff would have gone up regardless. And I don't find sending aid to Ukraine a bad thing.

My eyeballs and my wallet are saying REALLY??? You believe that?

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

My eyeballs and my wallet are saying REALLY??? You believe that?

I like that that stuff is contradictory too.

On the one hand, inflation hit everyone, as if it was beyond any control and would've been just as bad if Trump was president.

But on the other hand, the US did the best and had the lowest inflation and thank Biden for that.

And they honestly don't see the logical disconnect there.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I mean, it's a fact that the rights platform is entirely based on fear and ignorance.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urlying
I mean, it's a fact that the rights platform is entirely based on fear and ignorance.

Source(s)? 😀

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I mean, 3.4% average from when they injected billions into the economy isn't that bad... its only 1.4% above what the usual target is, 2%.

I'm going to assume you understand that inflation happens "naturally" and sometimes it rises faster due to economic pressures, or you know, a pandemic shuts the world down, and what the central bank decides to do.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Urlying

Source(s)? 😀

Oops I accidentally replied to you and now you might think, I respect you enough to reply with an answer. Yeh..umm..,no...last reply to you.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:00 PM
link   

How would you "control" inflation after what Trump did with his tariff war deficit spending, and then a huge influx of cheap money for pandemic relief that both Trump and Bidens governments signed off on.

I'm curious to what mechanisms would be a me to just lower inflation within less than five years.

posted on Feb, 27 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   

How would you "control" inflation after what Trump did with his tariff war deficit spending, and then a huge influx of cheap money for pandemic relief that both Trump and Bidens governments signed off on.

I'm curious to what mechanisms would be a me to just lower inflation within less than five years.

Two things would have helped keep inflation down.

1. Ramping the economy back up sooner. It's well-documented that more Democrats were in favor of longer and more sweeping lockdowns and restrictions that slowed the economy.

2. Not pushing through and signing the "inflation reduction act" which even Democrat financial commentators have said made inflation worse.

And that's without even getting into Biden's border policies flooding the country with cheap labor, which slows wage growth and makes inflation harder to deal with by citizens. It doesn't get into his anti-energy administration that drove up energy prices. It's not getting into a lot of things.

I know you're gonna disagree. And that's fine, I mean just a couple posts ago you were disagreeing with hard, undeniable numbers which disprove your false assertion that most of our tax dollars are spent on foreign policy. So your Democrat spin on the inflation discussion isn't gonna hold much water with me.

Refusing to accept simple numbers that obviously and unambiguously contradict a false statement you made destroys your credibility on more nuanced matters.
edit on 27-2-2024 by YourFaceAgain because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join