It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘I Worked With Putin: Here’s What You Don’t Know About Him’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I served 20 years in the Marine Corps getting shot at and watching my friends get blown up for these BS wars son. I've been to more funerals than you probably have fingers and toes.

Maybe stick to things you know about instead of blathering about stuff you clearly have zero knowledge of?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

It`s not even most corrupt country in Europe .

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

But I thought Russia has suffered millions of casualties, his tactics are a joke, and Ukraine is kicking his ass?

Russia has suffered heavy causalities and some of their military tactics have been a joke as pointed out by Prigozhin before he fell from the sky but the fact is they have 1,320,000 active service personnel with 2,000,000 in reserve , they also have Chechen fighters and former Wagner troops at their disposal as opposed to Ukraine's fewer than 1 million personnel.

How could he possible conquer Europe when he can't even take over one little county in 3 years?

2 years and counting not 3 years , war take time.

Do you people even hear the BS you're spouting?

If blissful ignorance is your happy place so be it.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The same could be said about both Gulf Wars watchitburn and yet...............
edit on 25-2-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:44 AM
link   

And then you got seduced by Mr.Putin and started singing the trololo song ...

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Exactly what I'm saying.

Do you have a point?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

And then you got seduced by Mr.Putin and started singing the trololo song ...

Says the guy gargling Zelenski's mayonnaise...

I pretty sure I've told you several times now. I don't care about Putin, I don't care about Ukraine, I don't care about Europe.

I care about America. This is not our problem.

The only reason this is happening is because Biden and his handlers have been using Ukraine as a piggy bank for the last 10 years.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:50 AM
link   

The point is they will always have money for war and find a reason to wage such.

The point is the world may have spun but a lot of things remain the same.

The point is Putin and his Russian scum invasion force need to be stopped before they make a mess.

I could go on but it won't change the fact that Russia needs to be sent packing and made to sit on the naughty step for a good spell to think about what she had done.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So nice of you to know what Putin is thinking.

But NO ONE knows whether Putin plans a # show or not.

a reply to: Maybenexttime

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:54 AM
link   

That's nice but America is part of planet Earth and connected to the rest of the nations in the same to similar manner we all are in this day of age.

Welcome to the world.

Some of it is burning, and not doing anything to put out the flames is rather nonsensical considering they have been known to spread.

Need to see the big picture of which America is part of and centre stage.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

But we're not putting out the flames.

We're the arsonist.

Find me a conflict and I'll show you how our intervention and meddling created it.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Bosnia and Herzegovina is most corrupt in Europe with 108 rank . Ukraine and Serbia both rank 104 .

Link

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:02 AM
link   

You need to look at the long term and beyond just Putin. He's getting old and will probably be picking his replacement at some point over the next 10 years. Less if the cancer rumors are to be believed.

A victory in Ukraine means Putin's replacement will most likely be a militant hardliner. A loss in Ukraine means a diminishment in Putin's influence. That means his replacement would more likely be a moderate.

A moderate in power means someone that's more likely to negotiate with the West. If we can turn Russia into an ally, that has a dramatic impact on China's future ambitions.

It's short sighted to look at this war as just Russia vs. Ukraine. The small conflicts we're seeing today are setting the stage for the next global conflict that will most likely erupt at some point over the next few decades. One that the US will be unable to pretend doesn't involve us.

Doesn't it make the most sense to make sure the board is set in a way that gives us the biggest advantage later on?

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:04 AM
link   

But we're not putting out the flames.

Technically we do indeed fan them somewhat.

We're the arsonist.

Some of us build things also. We are our own worst enemy all the same.

But we are capable of greatness as well as depravity and conflict.

Find me a conflict and I'll show you how our intervention and meddling created it.

That would be easy as technically speaking America is a baby compared to history and Humans have been fighting one another long before your nation was ever a twinkle in the European eye.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

It's a Europe problem. Not mine. Let the EU fund that BS.

Short sighted view that's reminiscent of the attitude to Germany's invasion at the start of WW2 , learn from history or be doomed to repeat it.

um....I thought we won that one.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Winning does not stop history from repeating.

Because the subsequent generations just make the same to similar mistakes as their ancestors and refuse to learn from our past historical transgressions.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

And it was a lot closer than it could've been if Hitler had been stopped in Poland.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Putin's stooges are threatening to take Alaska back

Is that close enough for you

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join