It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got something on the ISS feed just now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I totally can't make this work on my phone wow. I think it is indeed time to get a PC. I was so interested to see too because the screenshot you posted the colors remind me of Guardian UFO.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone
a reply to: putnam6

I want to be wrong and it be ET's, well unless they are here to enslave us or eat us like space oysters...

Maybe we'd eat them like space oysters, hence the 'no contact humans' space law currently in effect and the hide behind cloaking and light scattering devices which will continue to confuse the humans.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I want to be wrong and it be ET's, well unless they are here to enslave us or eat us like space oysters...

Maybe we'd eat them like space oysters, hence the 'no contact humans' space law currently in effect and the hide behind cloaking and light scattering devices which will continue to confuse the humans.

But are they edible? (Inquiring carnivores need to know.)
edit on q00000033229America/Chicago0101America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

First off…your avatar is funny 😆

This product from Druidea goes along with it…imo

Second of all…for what’s happening in space in your OP….welllll I’m reminded of …

😆

👽

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Soooo am I the only one who sees Michael Jackson running toward the stage? How the white things aren't the most obvious (distorted) sneakers is mind-boggling.

posted on Feb, 25 2024 @ 03:00 PM
link   
city lights

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I have never considered this, what if the government know what they are and how many there is. The issue is that they are edible, they are catchable, and humans will consume them and extinct them in no time.

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ChameleonCasper

Yes, and they know our human nature, now don't they. Hence, the 'no disclosure' strict rule now in place - well maybe in tiny doses over the next 100 years - so use diversion tactics to keep the conspiracy theorists on their toes and who will help us to continually confuse all the need-not-know humans.
edit on q00000039229America/Chicago1919America/Chicago2 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2024 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Is the ISS feed repeating daily on that specific area of space?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join