It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RFK Jr: COVID Jabs Are Bioweapons Developed by U.S. Military

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Listen to this and make up your own mind!

Evidence the Covid-19 pandemic was planned decades in advance as part of a giant psy-op to control humanity continues pouring in – with the origins of the Covid-19 vaccine now exposed as a military operation.

The global elite have been lying to humanity every step of the way, about every detail, as part of an effort to terrorize the masses into compliance.

There is just one problem for Schwab and his co-conspirators in government cabinets and Big Pharma board rooms in global capitals. Millions of people around the world did not fall for the swindle and we are forensically examining the crime scene.

rumble.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:00 AM
link   
No wonder he can't get SS protection!!! 😧

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:05 AM
link   
DARPA

The problem is people still don't believe that the Government sponsored this attack on its own people.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: PrivateAngel

Operation Warpspeed sounds kinda like a military name

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The sheer arrogance of these , so called, 'elites' is astounding! That they thought nearly 8 billion people would jump up at their every whim and fear tactic WITHOUT QUESTION?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
The sheer arrogance of these , so called, 'elites' is astounding! That they thought nearly 8 billion people would jump up at their every whim and fear tactic WITHOUT QUESTION?

Did you see the lines when the Vax came out?

Yup. That's what they thought.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:38 AM
link   
They don't need 8 Billion just a percentage of that number will reduce the population.
They are lowering the population incrementally.
just wait for the next VAX Hoax it will take a few more out.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

little secret:
"there hasn't been 8 billion people on Earth yet"

I know, I know, but China only has a little under 400 million people, the US is at 240 million people, and the number of people on Earth sits around 4.75 billion. Yeah, were are lied to about almost all the numbers, so does it surprise anyone that the numbers of "covid related deaths" are also fake?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:26 PM
link   

i,m no biologist, but...
the usa trying to use biolabs close to enemy land
to try and find a weapon...

can a certain strain of covid found in enemy land
have dna subtracted from the original strain,

to come up with some dna to make the next enemy outbreak fatal?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was all set to say no.
Now I"ll say ... could be.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluesman023
They don't need 8 Billion just a percentage of that number will reduce the population.
They are lowering the population incrementally.

The world's population increases. Every single day.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

i saw on another thread on here
in 2011? maybe 2014 ,
that the wuhan lab was owned by a soros holding company,
proof was on the s.e.c.'s own website

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 04:23 PM
link   
“...they thought nearly 8 billion people would jump at their every whim...”

I have 8 siblings who did. Their collective experiences: 1) One “silent” heart attack 2) Three with kidney issues (stones & pain), 3) One sudden onset case of an auto-immune disorder (scleroderma) 4) One case of appendicitis (maybe unrelated, I don’t think it is) 5) Seven cases of personality change (this is truly disturbing as two displaying this were the most congenial people I know). Yet I’m the idiot and now The Black Sheep.

I have noticed that those who have had more injections, tend to be more rabid in behavior. Yesterday, one of my employers (6 shots in), growled at me. Her lips were circling around her teeth, her eyes looked dead and she actually growled. We were having a pleasant conversation and laughing a second earlier, when she just “changed”. This happened twice within the span of an hour. a reply to: ScarletDarkness

edit on 22-2-2024 by UnRepentantHarlequin27 because: Paragraph

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No wonder he can't get SS protection!!! 😧

The Kennedy's seem to like driving on the most dangerous roads.

I don't know whether to applaud him or call him an idiot.

But I wish him well in his endeavors.

Dude better buckle up though.

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
The whole purpose of Covid-19 was to facilitate the vaccine. Scary enough to make people want the vaccine, not deadly enough to cause major problems in reality. So the vaccine was always the point, always the aim. Deaths from the vaccine are a bonus but again, not its purpose. Attacking fertility was its purpose - which is why it had to be given even to those in age ranges statistically safe from Covid-19, or safe enough that a vaccine shouldn’t have been needed.

It’s the long game for sure, but it will only take relatively modest declines in fertility to collapse many societies, Western society being the easiest to set tumbling, along with Japan. But who would benefit from that?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:43 PM
link   

4 years later, is there any sign of this take-over of humanity as having happened?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

4 years later, is there any sign of this take-over of humanity as having happened?

It's a long game, bro. You'll start seeing effects in like 5-20 years or so. Just you wait! 🙄

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Reportedly, 81% of Americans have at least 1 jab.

70% are fully vaxed.

I think these numbers are likely inflated. Yet, would you classify this as a failure?

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
DARPA

The problem is people still don't believe that the Government sponsored this attack on its own people.

I don't believe that the document posted is real. It has glaring inaccuracies tied to conspiracy theories.

And DARPA do have a document on the origins of SARS-CoV-2:

Origins of SARS-CoV-2 - Key Takeaways - UNCLASSIFIED

edit on 2024-02-22T18:59:48-06:0006Thu, 22 Feb 2024 18:59:48 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: chr0naut

It's a long game, bro. You'll start seeing effects in like 5-20 years or so. Just you wait! 🙄

Really? Can you explain how you could possibly know that, when the best and brightest of humanity don't?

And the dates keep getting further away.

Perhaps in 500 years? - In 500 years every single person who was given a shot will be dead. Dead, I tell you!!!!

edit on 2024-02-22T19:10:08-06:0007Thu, 22 Feb 2024 19:10:08 -060002pm00000029 by chr0naut because: LULZ

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join