It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange stuff happening tonight

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

Something follow you home ?

Sometimes "things" attach themselves to you or family members and take up residence.

Maybe try to find some locals who know how to "clean" a house.

Cheers

Nope I'm at a loss I haven't even bought any antiques lately, I installed a hand rail on the back steps And turned a room in the house into my dart room ,

Other then that I started eating about a half pound of Walnuts a week about 3 weeks ago maybe the tiny brains are triggering something lol .

But what me and the dog heard today was real as real can be he left the room and the hairs on my body stood up like I went down a plastic slide .
edit on 22-2-2024 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ravenwatcher

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Something follow you home ?

Sometimes "things" attach themselves to you or family members and take up residence.

Maybe try to find some locals who know how to "clean" a house.

Cheers

Nope I'm at a loss I haven't even bought any antiques lately, I installed a hand rail on the back steps And turned a room in the house into my dart room ,

Other then that I started eating about a half pound of Walnuts a week about 3 weeks ago maybe the tiny brains are triggering something lol .

But what me and the dog heard today was real as real can be he left the room and the hairs on my body stood up like I went down a plastic slide .

That could do it, installing a handrail seems a stretch, but changing a room in the house to be a dart room could ruffle the feathers on a spirit. Things just like that are often reported as invoking spirit activity. Remodeling a room or even painting a different color in a room can do it. < This is just what I recall being reported about quite often in paranormal circles.
ps;
You could try saying something out loud when no one else is around so you don't cause any social stress
Like , "This is our house now, it's the year 2024, apologize if you caused anyone to be disturbed, etc. Be humble.

It's worked for me on more than one occasion.

edit on 22-2-2024 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Feb, 22 2024 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Worn out remote, possibly sticky buttons? Just trying to eliminate any reasonable explanations. Very interesting and unsettling. Keep us posted

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Did anyone notice the posting from the Greenfield office of emergency services regarding the coming eclipse? Maybe just due to the increased traffic that may occur but then again maybe more to it.
There is a lot of on line buzz about paranormal events supposedly about to happen during that time as well.
As a side note I was returning home from Indy last Friday when my vehicle totally blew its transmission right along I70 east bound just before Greenfield...definitely bad luck for me

posted on Feb, 23 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   
my care-giver daughter has constant problems with smart-phone non service & frequent 3rd party intrusions...over 8 months now with 4 different providers, same problems & money pit for Gigs of internet being eaten up in days

top topics

<< 1   >>

join