It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden doesn't need to take a cognitive test because he's 'sharp'.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   
"He's sharp." That is the actual reason the White House gave. And Nancy is sober. And Kamala has a high I.Q.

White House rules out cognitive test for Biden’s upcoming physical, saying he’s ‘sharp’

Ms. Jean-Pierre said the doctor believes Mr. Biden proves his cognitive ability “every day [in] how he operates and how he thinks”

His defenders have run out of excuses, some of which are hilarious. They might as well just say that he doesn't need a test "because of reasons". Ashley Parker, Senior National Political Correspondent for The Washington Post, and a huge Biden fan, couldn't resist bringing Trump into the argument. She claimed Trump bragged about "correctly identifying animals" on a cognitive test. (As if that had something to do with Biden) They just gotta bring Trump into it. Always. Strangely, Parker has been retelling what she apparently thinks was a great quote by Biden:
“I am well-meaning, and I’m an elderly man, and I know what the hell I’m doing,” declared Biden, who was, by turns, feisty, funny and sharp. “I’ve been president. I put this country back on its feet.”

I was waiting for him to yell "Get off my lawn!"

Social critic Matt Walsh, who has 3 million followers on YT, has been saying that refusing to take a cognitive test is akin to failing it.

The citizens are worried!

Be afraid, be very afraid!

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There are a lot of Democrats who want his job. And they don't want to wait. It wouldn't surprise me to see a mutiny with the Democrats at the convention and Biden gets pushed out. That would be a fight to watch. A race to the bottom. Sharks smelling blood.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
There are a lot of Democrats who want his job. And they don't want to wait. It wouldn't surprise me to see a mutiny with the Democrats at the convention and Biden gets pushed out. That would be a fight to watch. A race to the bottom. Sharks smelling blood.

Got a feeling we haven’t heard the last from a few people.

Hillary will trot out those ridiculous pant suits.

Michael Obama reveals he’s a man and he’s running.

Hell, Al Gore may comeback from the dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

Sharp?.....

Sharp as a bowling ball.

Mentally adgil as a tribble.

Has the spine of an amoeba.

Has the integrity of a hand full of sand.

Need I go on?

edit on 15-2-2024 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:22 PM
link   
It's too bad all of our elected officials don't have to take a yearly test. Yes, I do understand the voting process but unfortunately people don't always look at what's best for the Country, just what's best for them including "I want free or cheap stuff".
It's the same for term limits. Neither will ever be brought up or voted on by the people we would like to limit. They don't care about the greater good, only themselves and their bank balance.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:25 PM
link   
If he's so sharp, why not take a cognitive test on live TV? 🤡

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think a series of 3 hour debates this year will settle this in not only a political manner, but in a rough estimate of a medical one.....

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WingDingLuey

Yep , Sharp as a Rubber Knife ....

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's hilarious how the dem loons display their double standards at every turn.

When Trump lies, it threatens democracy. When Biden lies, it's folksy... like your grandpa, sitting by the fireplace!
When Trump insults reporters, he's despicable, cruel and vile. When Biden insults them, he's feisty, funny and sharp!

When Melania Trump repeated things that Michelle Obama said, it was plagiarism. When a black Harvard president copied material for her doctoral thesis, it's "duplicative language".

When Barbara Walters interviewed Castro and Putin, she was a ground-breaking, courageous journalist. When Tucker Carlson does it, he's a traitor to his country.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I think Joe has permanent apraxia with public speaking.

For those unfamiliar with this, it's like when a vicious dog is chasing you and you all of sudden can't figure out keys and locks due to the stress induced by the situation. Like he stresses so much of speaking correctly other things misfire.

He's a deer permanently trapped in headlights unable to communicate basic motor or linguistic functions despite having the capacity to do so.

Could also be the related aphasia, which is usually stroke or dementia related.

It's in that range of things definitely. Maybe he is completely cognizant when not on camera confusing Egyptian and Mexican names?
edit on 15-2-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It’s not like he didn’t tell us.
Joking about his brain surgery, that the doctors had to go in twice because they didn’t find a brain the first time. 😂

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   

To Joe's handlers:

COME ON MAN!!! Put on your thinking caps!

1)Have Joe take the "test"
2)Fake the "results"
3)Joe "passes" with flying colors (anyone w/ two brain cells won't believe it but his supporters will).
4)Ignore any objections, flood the media with a distraction, and move on.

Standard democrat M.O. - get on it!

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   

When Trump lies

When has trump lied?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A smart man would ask, "what's to be gained".

If he passes, it won't affect anyone's perception of him. They will still say he's feeble minded.

If he fails, it will definitely hurt him.

Those who hate Joe Biden won't stop hating him. Same with Trump. Now, it's just a numbers game. Because we all know everyone has already made up their minds if it's Trump against Biden.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

For those unfamiliar with this, it's like when a vicious dog is chasing you and you all of sudden can't figure out keys and locks due to the stress induced by the situation. Like he stresses so much of speaking correctly other things misfire.

He's a deer permanently trapped in headlights unable to communicate basic motor or linguistic functions despite having the capacity to do so.

It's in that range of things definitely. Maybe he is completely cognizant when not on camera confusing Egyptian and Mexican names?

No, it's not in that range.

Biden has had a stuttering problem from childhood. With a lot of work he got it under control as he got older. It takes a lot of cognitive work to keep from stuttering, so whenever he gets tired and/or has to try to talk quickly, he makes mistakes.

According to people who have worked closely with Trump before he became POTUS--including Ivanka--Trump is dyslexic. That's why he never reads for pleasure, only looks at the first page of his briefing documents, and often makes mistakes when reading from a teleprompter.

So Biden has a problem getting spoken words out of his mind, and Trump has a problem getting written words into his mind. Neither of these conditions has any bearing on the IQ of an individual, one way or another. Neither of these conditions is new, they show up in early childhood. Since each of these crusty old farts have had their condition all their lives, the fact they are both exhibiting the behavior now that they have showing all their lives is not grounds for drawing any conclusions about dementia.

The only accurate way to draw any conclusions about dementia in an old fart is to give him a dementia screening test. That's what Trump has done at least twice, now, and I have to wonder why two different doctors thought he should take one every 5 or 6 years.

Be that as it may, Trump said that a doctor showed him a picture of a whale as part of the cognitive test he took in January, and he correctly identified it as a whale. So congratulations, he probably doesn't have dementia.

By itself, a dementia screening test also does not measure IQ. On the other hand, he thinks that being able to correctly identify a whale makes him smart, so that means he probably has an IQ of 85.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

originally posted by: Degradation33

No, it's not in that range.

Biden has had a stuttering problem from childhood. With a lot of work he got it under control as he got older. It takes a lot of cognitive work to keep from stuttering, so whenever he gets tired and/or has to try to talk quickly, he makes mistakes.

According to people who have worked closely with Trump before he became POTUS--including Ivanka--Trump is dyslexic. That's why he never reads for pleasure, only looks at the first page of his briefing documents, and often makes mistakes when reading from a teleprompter.

So Biden has a problem getting spoken words out of his mind, and Trump has a problem getting written words into his mind. Neither of these conditions has any bearing on the IQ of an individual, one way or another. Neither of these conditions is new, they show up in early childhood. Since each of these crusty old farts have had their condition all their lives, the fact they are both exhibiting the behavior now that they have showing all their lives is not grounds for drawing any conclusions about dementia.

The only accurate way to draw any conclusions about dementia in an old fart is to give him a dementia screening test. That's what Trump has done at least twice, now, and I have to wonder why two different doctors thought he should take one every 5 or 6 years.

Be that as it may, Trump said that a doctor showed him a picture of a whale as part of the cognitive test he took in January, and he correctly identified it as a whale. So congratulations, he probably doesn't have dementia.

By itself, a dementia screening test also does not measure IQ. On the other hand, he thinks that being able to correctly identify a whale makes him smart, so that means he probably has an IQ of 85.

Wow, deflection of the week, I like how you had to turn it into something about Trump. This is a post about Biden isn’t it?

Bidens issues have ZERO to do with his stuttering problem at this point. The guy has dementia/senility but nice try, we’ve been hearing this exact excuse since before he was elected. But, but, but Trump right? #’s getting old, you use the same lame excuse every time you can’t defend the current clown in office.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The " Not To Concerns " are Obviously in Denial .

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:59 PM
link   
In response to a comment I saw online, that taking a cognitive test and passing would be a win Biden could use to silence any doubts about his mental aptitude, I saw someone come back with:

Except that it plays into the hands of Republicans who will miss represent the outcome, or even just use taking the test as an issue.

So don't prove your cognizance President Biden, because the results will be used to make you look dumb?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Biden once said. You will have nothing and you will be happy. Never realized he was talking about his brain when he said that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join