It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An appropriate counter measure to woke, virtue-signalling signs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:59 PM
link   
A relative in the Seattle area called me earlier because they knew I'd find this funny. His neighbor's son delivers packages, and his route includes some very wealthy neighborhoods, like Mercer Island and Bellevue. The rich liberals who live there love to virtue signal by displaying yard signs and flags. It seems every other house has a sign with a stupid, tired liberal slogan which we all have seen ad nauseam.

When the neighbor's son was doing deliveries this morning, he saw a small crowd of people on the sidewalk, so he asked what was going on. It seems that a prankster, who the crowd dubbed a "MAGA creep", had "vandalized" several homes in the wee hours. He put some "counter signs" in a few yards. My cuz had a grainy photo of one of the signs that the neighbor texted him.

Several of the rich liberals have signs that say "Hate Has No Home Here" proudly displayed in their yards. Someone made some signs in the same style and font, and placed them to the immediate right of the "virtue signs". They look professionally done, like they were made by the same company.

The signs read:

...But I hate Trump, guns, all Republicans, and free speech.
Most of all, I hate America.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger2

We really need those photos.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

The one I have is just a blur.... worse than the average bigfoot photo. Hopefully the delivery guy has some good ones.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:42 PM
link   

If the Liberals didn’t have hate, they wouldn’t have anything.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I refuse to believe the delivery guy doesn't own an iPhone. All the Ubers do.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I know. They're such hypocrites. Reminds me of when Florida shipped the migrants to Martha's Vineyard.
There was a wealthy liberal couple that had a big "We Stand With Immigrants" banner on their FB page, then took it down the day after the migrants arrived. Fortunately, a dozen or more people had saved it and put it up on Twitter.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

I refuse to believe the delivery guy doesn't own an iPhone. All the Ubers do.

I use to tell people "Pics or it didn't happen". Now the shoe is on the other foot, as it were! It was dark and rainy in Bellvue, WA this morn, hence the terrible quality.
I'm hoping there was enough of a hissy fit from the libs that the story makes the news.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

That sounds like a "pot meets kettle" kind of statement.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Here at one of my local gas stations, someone would go there and put the "I did this" Biden stickers next to the fuel prices. People put it all over Facebook, but the best part was when one of the lib college students that worked there got on and had a meltdown because they were constantly having to scrape them off. Her words were "it's inconvenient for me and disrespectful to our president so please stop." She learned quick that in rural Texas there wasn't much sympathy for her or Sniffy Joe.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Direct actions where no one gets hurt are always a good thing... Love me some freshly brewed activism and it's indignation in the morning.
Democracy is what it is, people being alowed to express their opinion freely equally without being judged...
Maybe we need to work on that last part a little?

looking forward to when you can cry again because the political echochamber of the activists weren't yours.

I'll be also cheering then, because that's the spirit that'll free us, becoming active against what we perceive as a thread to our society, but if channeled wrong it will be the end to it.

Yeah signs are a real issue, I guess next well have people taking down flags or hissing the LGBTQ flag among the american in private yards...

The show must go on...

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on 2/16/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

new topics

top topics

join