It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intel Chair Warns Biden of Mysterious ‘Serious National Security Threat’

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ByeByeAmericanPie
a reply to: WeMustCare
A couple of bucks for tin foil is cheaper than destroying satellites.
I don’t even bother, and I still can’t even feel the microwaves pinging me.
(Unless you count all the disturbing dreams…)

Tin foil disrupts microwaves. Since it doesn't cost much, you should use it to shield yourself. Your dreams will return to fun and erotic things once that MW radiation is re-directed elsewhere. Keep it away from Fido tho..

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I was just kidding about the tin foil hat. It gets too hot which would do worse damage than the tiny microwaves from satellites.

Also, not sure if the tech giving me dreams is satellites. Probably not. The dream tech maybe comes from the Ionosphere, or Heaven.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

When Russians are operating above our very heads, there's no telling what's being emitted.

Here's a thread-related revelation: theconservativetreehouse.com...

I remember reading about a country (or terrorist group) driving around using a microwave weapon in the back of a truck, making people sick..about 2 years ago.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 12:33 AM
link   

People should be accountable for their own actions and health, and should not blame satellites and other advanced technologies for their poor decisions.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Nuclear weapons are considered outdated, reminiscent of the 1950s, and no longer instill fear in people. In contrast, the focus find your perfect weed seeds amazon has shifted to China's viruses with a lethality rate of 90%, which are seen as more relevant and concerning in the 2020s.
edit on 16-2-2024 by Audreagassulke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Tin foil interferes with microwave radiation. It is an inexpensive way to shield yourself and redirect the radiation, bringing back enjoyable and sensual dreams. However, be cautious with pets like Fido around it.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I was just kidding about the tin foil hat. It gets too hot which would do worse damage than the tiny microwaves from satellites.

Also, not sure if the tech giving me dreams is satellites. Probably not. The dream tech maybe comes from the Ionosphere, or Heaven.

Or subconsciously via an LED light somewhere......

Wireless data from every light bulb

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
AP news reporting it's not a nuclear bomb but an anti satellite weapon. Now is the time you hope we have reverse engineered UFO technology, or DEW.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

Or subconsciously via an LED light somewhere......

Wireless data from every light bulb

From your source:

By flickering the light from a single LED, a change too quick for the human eye to detect, he can transmit far more data than a cellular tower -- and do it in a way that's more efficient, secure and widespread.

I certainly notice it when my new LED bulbs flicker, and it's a minor nuisance that my old incandescent bulbs didn't have.

What if LED bulbs are capable of sending subliminal messages to people?

Should we be concerned, or are people already so heavily programmed that it wouldn't matter?

And, even if people were being covertly influenced or even controlled, would that make them any less responsible for their actions?

edit on 16-2-2024 by IndieA because: added question

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Parts of this thread remind me of that movie, Leave the World Behind.

Is Obama sending a warning message, or perhaps this is just predictive programming?

I'm starting to think that doing a little prepping is probably a good idea. Better safe than sorry.

edit on 16-2-2024 by IndieA because: added thought

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

"What we see as the public is 30 years behind what we have.....at least....".- UC

Yeah that's some movie #. It's not how the real world works. People who think that think SAMs should have come out of the Pentagon lawn on 9/11 because "We have that #! You just don't know!"
sorry to burst that bubble buddy.

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: YourFaceAgain

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: YourFaceAgain

"What we see as the public is 30 years behind what we have.....at least....".- UC

Yeah that's some movie #. It's not how the real world works. People who think that think SAMs should have come out of the Pentagon lawn on 9/11 because "We have that #! You just don't know!"
sorry to burst that bubble buddy.

No it's not, Google military inventions. Check out NASA inventions. Link

posted on Feb, 16 2024 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

and coming this summer to a town near you...

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR I'm just waiting for the next false flag incident that will be blamed on Russia in order for the current coup residing in the White House to get American boots on the ground in Ukraine.
We are being led by pure evil.

posted on Feb, 18 2024 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Audreagassulke

Tin foil is for plebes.

You need to be using lead-foil.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Any news on declassification?

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:16 PM
link   

no tin foil or aluminum foil(they don't make tin foil for normal people anymore)

if you want to block a certain frequency you need to build a grounded faraday cage with the proper mesh size or sizes to block out MW and Radio and Wi FI

it you buy fine mesh copper mesh and make room or whatever and mostly everything inside is safe

doesnt hurt if it is under ground and if you want to get fancy you can introduce a magnetic field around the cage

believe it our not it would stop a nuclear electromagnetic pulse at close range, just remember to ground your construction and use large copper rods to sink into the ground.

posted on Feb, 19 2024 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Looks like they are still running with the Russian anti satellite story.

Total lie.

Turner won’t confirm or deny.

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ByeByeAmericanPie

maybe i missed it in all the pages

even to this day we use and so do other space agencies attached to whatever government uses RTG's

they use extremely radioactive units of Pu and U(weapons grade in some cases, here is a picture of one of these buttons.

it glows like that all the time do to decay heat

here is one on New Horizons

here is a diagram of one

and one on the moon

The US and at the time USSR actually launched reactors into space allegedly in the grave yard orbit.

Imagine you knew an old soviet satellite with a signifgant amount of radiation and materials it could act as a super dirty bomb because as it broke up it would litter all its guts over 100's of miles.

Ask Canada about all the reassurances nuclear power is safe in space be it from a reactor or RTG, it broke up and skaterd debris over a large area and took years to clean and i don't even know how much money.

We lucked out as it came down on a sharp decent in the middle of nowhere for the most part.

image one of those over nyc or Washington

or use the radiation from the old reactor to hide the signature of a nuke inside it.

or they did something that is causing a Kepler syndrome issue

posted on Feb, 20 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1ghostscalling1

Well there were those NASA test rockets in London way back when that maimed people. But those didn’t really have anything to do with satellites.

My position in this thread is simply to state that no nation of the world has the capability to put a satellite in orbit. There is enough optical and other evidence which I feel proves this to me, and I can call this story an utter lie, with the certainty that, I know.

However these reckless rocket launches do appear to serve as alibis for advanced UFO technology which is what satellites really are.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join