It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting YouTube channels.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is a follow-up to a topic I posted a few days ago about a YouTube channel I have been watching and thought I would share some of the others I find interesting in different categories.

Paranormal.

What Lurks Beneath: As I mentioned in my previous post, this channel presents allegedly true stories of paranormal and cryptid encounters as well as other mysterious occurrences. The host, Josh Nanocchio, has also started doing interviews on the channel recently.

Slapped Ham: This Channel takes videos and images of alleged phenomena and compiles and presents them for your viewing pleasure. Some of the things they share are fairly creepy and even chilling. Recently they started a second channel called Slapped Ham Mysteries where each episode focuses on a specific historical mystery.

The Why Files: AJ the host of this channel presents a new mystery each week, and if it has been debunked he shares the info about it. The good thing here is if something is still a mystery, AJ leaves it up to the viewer to decide whether they believe it or not. Seen many threads on here about this channel so it's probably fairly familiar here.

Coast to Coast AM: Official channel of the radio show. Here they present segments from the main show without all the filler.

Forbidden History.

JonLevi: Channel of Jon Levi who presents theories of erased history. Big proponent of the Tartaria theory.

Ancient Historia: Another hidden history channel. Similar to Jon Levi's channel, but not completely about Tartaria.

Bushcraft and Survival.

Corporals Corner: Former US Marine Shawn Kelly sharing skills in everything from bushcraft, forging, survival, and camping. Very informative.

Joe Robinet: Canadian bushcrafter that documents his adventures camping with his dog. Not so much a teaching channel, but still some good info can be found here.

Conspiracy.

Canam Missing Project: Official channel of David Paulides and Missing 411. David presents missing persons cases that he believes are tied into the Missing 411 phenomenon. These cases are usually centered in and around US National Parks and are linked through a certain pattern. Another aspect of this topic is the reaction of the US Parks Service and its lack of cooperation with the investigations.

AGHChad: Official channel of paranormal investigator and documentary filmmaker, Chad Calek. Chad mainly posts episodes of his In a Crowded Room podcast which covers a great deal of topics such as conspiracies, paranormal, and UFOs. Highly recommended.

Those are just a few of what I have come across that would be of interest to people on this site, but I would love to share more in these genres and a few religious-based channels if people are interested.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: cdf21882

Thanks ! I am subscribed to The Why Files and Corporals Corner and listen to Coast to Coast every once in a while, but I haven't heard of the others.

I'm always looking for something interesting to watch since syndicated TV hasn't even been up to "meh" levels for years now.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bright Insight is good. Jimmy is always questioning our past and brings up some good theories of Atlantis.

I check out Mr. Mythos too. Everything from esoteric subjects to inner earth mysteries.

If I just want to relax and hear a crazy story I click on Mr. Ballen.

AJ and Heckle Fish from Why Files is probably my favorite to watch.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

You're right. TV has gotten terrible. I spend most of my time watching the stuff I mentioned or old movies and shows.

A channel I forgot to mention was the official Unsolved Mysteries channel. Every episode is on there. I can watch for hours.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I'll definitely check those out. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I'm subscribed to some of those as well.
But my number one remains Beyond Creepy
Also Strange but true
as a second place . Though I believe strange but true has stopped producing new videos sadly.

posted on Feb, 13 2024 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Will check them out.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Where Did The Road Go:

youtu.be...

ETA: I love Steph's voice.
edit on 14-2-2024 by ColeYounger2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 12:19 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...@UnchartedX Ben is pretty awesome. Pickup up the torch while Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson leave off as they are getting up there in years.

Oh, and of course Randall Carlson's channel:
www.youtube.com...@TheRandallCarlson

I find Corsetti fairly informative but man, I can't stand his voice or cadence. But it's worth pushing through.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Event Horizon with Jon Michael Godier (Sci-Fi Author)
www.youtube.com...@EventHorizonShow

Has interesting guest ranging from astrophysicists and bioengineers to other sci-fi authors. Always asks interesting questions.

The Angry Astronaut
www.youtube.com...@TheAngryAstronaut

General space news stuff not afraid to talk about UFO's/UAP's

Timothy Alberino
www.youtube.com...@TimothyAlberino

Don't know how I feel about this guy but he went to Peru to visit the village that was being attacked nightly by what they perceived to be aliens. I just followed the story a bit. He also brought the villagers night vision goggles, thermal cameras, and food when he visited. You can check out his story and the villagers story on his channel.

That's Impossible
www.youtube.com...@thatisimpossible

This channel is a guilty pleasure of mine, I can't stand the host and a lot of the videos can be fake but some of the videos have some truth behind them and can be interesting to watch. A lot of UFO's, paranormal, and conspiracy type of stuff.

Dr. John Campbell
www.youtube.com...@Campbellteaching

Probably a pretty well known channel. Investigating uptick in deaths since 2020 and occasionally will have interesting guests on his channel.

Only Real UFOs
www.youtube.com...@OnlyRealUFOs

UFO/UAP videos.

Eyes On Cinema Presents: Eyes On UFOs
www.youtube.com...@EyesOnCinema/videos

This channel is an archive of classic UFO footage and stories that's been broadcasted on TV and radio over the last 70 years or so.

Jack Rhysider
www.youtube.com...@JackRhysider

This channel focuses on interviews with hackers and dark web stuff. Interesting to listen to sometimes.

saveitforparts
www.youtube.com...@saveitforparts

This guy does things with satellites. Intercepts messages from things orbiting in space.

Spanngurt Coach
www.youtube.com...@spanngurtcoach

This channel is in German but if you want to learn 100 ways to properly use tie downs this is the place to go.

Mind Unveiled
www.youtube.com...@MindUnveiled

This channel is on the deeper end of conspiracy theories, Tartaria, cabbage clone babies, homunculus. I find conspiracy theories like these entertaining.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:11 AM
link   

edit on 2/14/2024 by yeahright because: Mod edit for Spam

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The Why Files
Impossible Channel
Origins Explained

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

The Why Files
Impossible Channel
Origins Explained

I am subscribed to all of those as well.
edit on 2/14/2024 by cdf21882 because: Changed context.

new topics

top topics

join