It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. Court of Appeals made a horrible ruling against Trump

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: JinMI

No idea what they will decide. But in my experience being asked hard questions sometimes means they want to firm up their judgement in your favor?I don't know. I gave up second guessing years ago.

If I had to guess, I think Trump will win.

Why do you think Trump will win?

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
...and they did terk yer election.

Day did terk ert?

Nah, Trump just lost it. But don't worry, looks like Joe went further off the deep end last night.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: network dude
...and they did terk yer election.

Day did terk ert?

Nah, Trump just lost it. But don't worry, looks like Joe went further off the deep end last night.

you know I'm not one to beat a dead horse, or not let go of a discussion, but what part of what I said isn't true? Was the laptop not real? Did the FBI not have it since October of 2019? Did the DNC and the IC and big tech not censor it's contents? Did they not lie about it and claim it was "Russian disinformation"? Did it not contain the blueprint for Joetatoes pay for access scheme where Hunter was the crack smoking bagman? Did they not poll a group of people and find that a larger percentage of them than it took to beat Trump claim they wouldn't have voted for Joey had they know this was all true?

IF any of that is wrong, then you are likely correct. If not, then what catalyst existed other than 81 million people really wanted to see how a nursing home was run?

and please remember, Trump can still be the biggest orange dufus on the planet, and this still be true.
edit on 9-2-2024 by network dude because: Dey really did take yer election Mr. Jefferson. Really.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

None of that is the 'massive election' fraud Trump, Guiliani, Powell, Mike Pillow, Eastman and all the other super geniuses were railing about. You know, the millions of illegals voting, the vote 'flipping', and ballot stuffing that they were all screaming took place, but, you know, kinda didn't happen because they pulled it out of their asses.

As for the 'catalyst', I told you that already years ago, Trump turned into Hillary circa 2016, he became the more unlikable of the two options.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:40 AM
link   

None of that is the 'massive election' fraud Trump, Guiliani, Powell, Mike Pillow, Eastman and all the other super geniuses were railing about. You know, the millions of illegals voting, the vote 'flipping', and ballot stuffing that they were all screaming took place, but, you know, kinda didn't happen because they pulled it out of their asses.

As for the 'catalyst', I told you that already years ago, Trump turned into Hillary circa 2016, he became the more unlikable of the two options.

I fully agree, none of what I stated has anything at all to do with ballots, krakens, dominion voting machines, or Rudy Giuliani's head melting at a presser behind a lawn care company. But it does have to do with exactly what I said, which so far, hasn't been denied, or proven wrong. Again, I get that being wrong isn't a popular past time for any of us. But being against the smug as I am, I'll try to get you to at the very least prove me wrong on this, or admit this is factual. And I am aware that you likely won't do that.

But to your last point. remember, 75 million idiots didn't hate him enough to vote for a potato.
edit on 9-2-2024 by network dude because: and yea, they still terk yer election

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I already acquiesced that it's most likely the case several posts back and that dirty pool is the name of the game. That isn't election fraud, caveat emptor and all.

Anyone lamenting Hillary getting Comey'd on Trump's side? No? I didn't think so. Stuff like this has been happening for long enough that it even has a name, though it seems to have crept out of October and moved into the full cycle.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

well that was my point. The facts where hidden from the public to change the outcome of the election. Which loosely translates into "dey terk yer election" from my perspective. (I'm going to call this a win and strut around a bit)

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Oh, you're just arguing one of my favorite edit reason lines, not that the Kraken Krew was korrect.

Okay, then, you can have that as long as I get that there was no massive election fraud as those klowns klaimed.

posted on Feb, 9 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh, you're just arguing one of my favorite edit reason lines, not that the Kraken Krew was korrect.

Okay, then, you can have that as long as I get that there was no massive election fraud as those klowns klaimed.

don't get me wrong, I still think that the rules changing due to covid were exploited and the left used their epic cheating skills to steal the election, but as they are quite good at cheating, they haven't been caught, and there is no proof of that being real. But when they paid bigfoot to harvest ballots, I had to draw the line.

But thanks, this makes me feel bigly awesome.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Trump did end up filling his petition to SCOTUS on Monday. Yesterday, SCOTUS told Smith he had until the 20th to file his response. He instead filed it today, citing the need for speediness in this matter.

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
Trump did end up filling his petition to SCOTUS on Monday. Yesterday, SCOTUS told Smith he had until the 20th to file his response. He instead filed it today, citing the need for speediness in this matter.

Yeah , it is Now a Race to Nov. 5th . I would Hazard to Guess the Courts will not Accommodate Mr. Smith . If Mr. Trump is then Reelected , this Will All go Away .

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

With a unanimous decision against him by the DC Circuit, it is up to Trump to justify why a delay is necessary. Trump's filing was weak and Smith rightfully argues that it's does not demonstrate how his case meets the requirements for a stay to be issued.
edit on 14-2-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Why the rush?

posted on Feb, 14 2024 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

With a unanimous decision against him by the DC Circuit, it is up to Trump to justify why a delay is necessary. Trump's filing was weak and Smith rightfully argues that it's does not demonstrate how his case meets the requirements for a stay to be issued.

When you Try to Obviously " Railroad " a Person in Court , the " Train " is Not Always on Time for Numerous Reasons .

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Case in Point .....The Biden " Railroad " EXPOSED.............

" Election Interference? Prosecutors Met with Biden Admin Before 3 Trump Indictments…
…Joe Pressuring Garland to Target Donald Faster? "

Three separate prosecutors reportedly met with White House aides before indicting former President Donald Trump, President Joe Biden’s political opponent.

" The reported meetings suggest a coordinated attack against Biden’s 2024 rival. If coordination occurred, it lends credence to Trump’s belief that the indictments are election interference.

The timing of the indictments are peculiar. After Trump announced a reelection bid against Biden, four indictments hit Trump in four separate jurisdictions, each following revelations about the Biden family business.

In three cases, prosecutors reportedly met with the Biden administration before indicting Trump:

Alvin Bragg: New York – “Stormy Daniels” Case (state)
Jack Smith: Miami – “Documents” Case (federal)
Fani Willis: Fulton County, Georgia (state) "

Deflect , Deflect , Deflect .CHECK...

www.breitbart.com...
edit on 15-2-2024 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 05:47 AM
link   

They met with White House counsel about getting access to certain witnesses that work/worked at the White House.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why? That is what a subpoena is for. So, you are admitting they went to the White House to ask who they can and who they cannot access as a witness?

There would be zero reason for a counsel in GA to contact the WH for anything accept marching orders.

This entire thing, ALL of his indictments, are coordinated by the DOJ. Even the state cases. They are all working together.

This is true election interference. If this was the other way around the media, and you, would be crucifying Trump for acting this way.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

There's no reason for a prosecutor in GA to contact the White House about a case that includes people that worked at the White House?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your word play sucks. This is a criminal investigation into Trump not Biden. Why would they need to talk to the Biden White House?

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

To Coordinate their Political Prosecutions of Mr. Trump on the Orders of the Biden Administration . CONFIRMED .

www.breitbart.com...

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join