It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Saturn connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The Saturn connection part one

I wanted to do this thread for a very long time. Honestly, I don't know if I was ever going to do this because it only rests on the research I did about a significant connection to a NASA/ESA mission to Saturn, namely the Casini Huygens mission.

In my belief the spherical objects that are chased by fighter pilots and also seen by commercial airline pilots and who knows more. might be related to Saturn?

Now if you watched that first video, I think there might be some authentic possibility to that.

A small summary for those who don't know:

The Cassini mission was a collaborative project between NASA, the European Space Agency (ESA), and the Italian Space Agency (ASI) that aimed to study the planet Saturn and its many moons. Launched on October 15, 1997, Cassini entered orbit around Saturn on July 1, 2004, and became the first spacecraft to orbit the ringed planet.

Throughout its mission, which lasted until September 15, 2017, Cassini provided invaluable insights into Saturn's atmosphere, ring system, and magnetosphere. The spacecraft also conducted close flybys of several of Saturn's moons, including Titan and Enceladus. One of the most significant discoveries was the detection of liquid methane and ethane lakes on Titan, Saturn's largest moon.

In its final months, Cassini executed a series of daring maneuvers known as the "Grand Finale," diving between Saturn and its rings before ultimately entering the planet's atmosphere and disintegrating. This deliberate end to the mission was designed to prevent any possible contamination of Saturn's moons, particularly Enceladus and Titan, with Earth microorganisms carried by the spacecraft. Cassini's extensive data and stunning images have greatly advanced our understanding of Saturn and its diverse moons, leaving a lasting legacy in planetary exploration.

After I searched through thousands of pictures on the NASA raw images database, one particular set of pictures got my curiosity and as I was looking into it I could not find any reason why this was up there what I saw stunned me more as I got deeper into researching this particular set of images.

Even strange was that this guy on YT had filmed the exact craft that I found in that database.
After posting my first video about the connection, the guy mysteriously disappeared with all his videos but I managed to capture all of his footage.

In the next picture, I made a comparison of the original NASA images and some reference material footage from other people who have simply filmed almost the same craft seen in the raw imagery in the database...

As I reeled the set of images together in a GIF file, It was almost as if the Cassini spacecraft got boarded or reeled into one of those spherical craft.
There's this outer ring that surrounds the craft and is exposed in the set of images IMHO?

After sifting through more of the database I found more images where the ring structure moves from the camera view of the Cassini craft and you can see the original rings of Saturn beneath the ring.
I've also seen some kind of and maybe the same ship-like transparent spherical or glass-like spheres coming close to the craft and somehow seem to project a projection on the sphere but barely visible.

It also seems that the Cassini craft was accompanied by mysterious craft blinking or signaling to the craft of just harmonious blinking altogether for whatever reason.

In this last image, I outline what I think to see and I know, It's f... controversial, luckily I'm no scientist and I can talk about this with an open mind and hopefully, you see it too, if not that's ok with me either.

I've got more material I researched on the Saturn Cassini mission so if you want more just say so ...

To be continued .... for maybe p2

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You're going to end up kidnapped and probed by the "Ring makers of Saturn" if you keep posting on this. Fun to think about and I enjoyed that book even though I may not agree with it 👍
a reply to: 0bserver1

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:48 PM
link   

This is interesting. However, almost all the videos are private. Can you change that?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO
Right my bad ,does it work now?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vance2
Well it is time that they talk to me because I will have a serious quarrel with them about why they let our governments make such a mess of our planet , and I will urge them to step in now before we destroy ourselves

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: KKLOCO
Right my bad ,does it work now?

🙌

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Nicely put together thread. It's nice to see. This is a rather interesting idea. The thing filmed does look to be a similar craft or probe? That's a nice find. I would question how much Saturn has to do with it myself. I did see where something blocked the rings on that one.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Starred and flagged on all 42 of my new accounts.

edit on 1-2-2024 by bluemooone44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Here is the direct link for the full free pdf book……

Ringmakers Of Saturn By Norman R. Bergrun

🥸

👽

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:23 PM
link   

edit on Thu Feb 1 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Well it is time that they talk to me because I will have a serious quarrel with them about why they let our governments make such a mess of our planet , and I will urge them to step in now before we destroy ourselves
. I agree .... I don't know many people who like to eat off the same area they # on that's for sure

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I've had what many would call "5th Kind" contact with orbs since 2011

They refer to Saturn as some type of "reversal point", "gateway", or "planetary crossing"

I haven't fully worked out how the structure they are referring to works yet

But, it is something to do with the phase dynamics of the planets

Basically, if you consider Neptune to be a phased medium of our oceans, and Uranus to be a phased medium of our atmosphere, Saturn represents a point which is some type of "inside out" version of the surface layer/crust of our planet

It seems as though it may be able to align these as layers, to instantly shift between them

Land == Saturn
Sea == Neptune
Air == Uranus

Saturn is also a phase medium between the internal "nucleus" centre of the solar system (sun) and its externalised "occulus" counterpart, which is the invisible external force, pulling from outside our solar system that confuses scientists

It is basically the same as our planetary atmosphere, but It surrounds the solar system

They say that "Mercury" is not technically a planet, but what they refer to (and what was historically known as) a "Solar moon" or "Solomon"

They say that Mercury, our moon, and Pluto are basically all exactly the same thing, existing in a type of internal/external phase with each other, centered on our planet. Without which, life would not be possible

The internal external pulse between the two, is the same as the beating of our heart. Circulating water and blood alike

This is why, the heart "gateway" in the Illuminated version of the Kabbalah "tree of life" below, links to the heart and seas, with the moon

The moon shifts and circulates the oceans, the same as our heartbeat circulates blood

They also said, that if you wanted to correlate the planets in an inward-phase alignment/reflection ... Saturn would be the Skeletal system

Something which aligns in Universal phase to Nebula

Metaphysically, the "Saturn" gateway and reflection is "Reason"

In the Bible, what they call "Satan" is "Saturn", and translates in the biological sense of being as "Reason"

Saturn, Six, Satan, Reason. All the same thing

Hope some of this helps

edit on 1 2 24 by Compendium because: Corrected spacing and added further alignment detail

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Maybe they are the shepherds who keep watch over Saturn's shepherd moons. They have simply moved from gnarled staff to nuclear powered intergalactic ship...

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosOMegas
Whatever or who they are , is up to those who can scientifically and historically put this mystery together and the connection or interaction it has with Earth?

That mission surely has more data hidden from us than has been told to the public
Their way of travelling is completely out of our understanding.

In some way it looks like a spiritual and physical travel as what I've seen on some images look like orbs with faces on them , from human like as extraterrestrial.

They enter and exit those spherical light ships that can change in color and become completely invisible.

I now understand what Lou Alizondo meant by , that this could really change the way we think in all religious aspects and the way we going to react if this is going to be told.

Nobody who's on this topic would really believe that such a thing could be even possible.

How can we ever describe something like this , extraterrestrials, Gods , Demigods, Angels Daemons ?

I think its all together

They definitely rule us over here , in many ways from weather to strange non physical appearances in many forms , but also know that were not capable of fully understand this phenomenon.

It doesn't scare me , its intriguing and powerful to explore those powerful entities that maybe could give us our daily thoughts about our whole global society.

I think to have seen aspects of religious figures out there within that database that somewhat depicts something from every religion but mostly Egyptian , South American inca , mayan as sumarian scriptures and triangled craft and pyramid craft .

For me Saturn holds the key to unravel the secrets that have been stored here on Earth .

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:41 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: asertum

edit on 0b16America/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2024 05:13:16 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 02 Feb 2024 05:13:16 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 06:16 AM
link   

"For me Saturn holds the key to unravel the secrets that have been stored here on Earth. "

I suggest that you return to a more provable concept that is far more apparent and takes little speculation because the data is apparent without any effort. Actually, Mars is the sought key because of the twin satellites of Phobos and Deimos show evidence that everyone either ignores or cannot conceptualize.

In addition to the several solid, scientific facts that plainly show that those two satellites should not be there, but nonetheless are present, there are images taken directly from the 1970s Viking orbiters that prove the case that they were placed in those orbits. Yes. That statement is true. The revealing images were never released to the public but were available to be ordered from NASA files. I have those CDs ordered years ago from NASA.

I'm long past being active in my Mar's work and many efforts over the years on ATS to get members interested in the reality of the importance of Mars and Phobos and Deimos as we enlarge our view of life in the universe. As I ease off into the twilight, I can share my data and views with meaningful investigators who have the interest and skills to further such work. But actually, it is all already done.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

edit on 2/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=27289908]CosmicFocus[/post
Check your PM.

Very nice thread! Wish we could find out the truth about what is really out there.

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

I suggest that you return to a more provable concept that is far more apparent and takes little speculation because the data is apparent without any effort. Actually, Mars is the sought key because of the twin satellites of Phobos and Deimos show evidence that everyone either ignores or cannot conceptualize.

That's absolutely true, I also did research Mars when the first spirit and opportunity , curiosity sojourner and others rovers landed over there

Mars sure has a strong connection with Earth, but Mars as I see it today is more carbon based connected to Earth and I believe that early civilizations started on Mars and took their heritage to Earth IMO.

We don't know what lies beneath the atmospheric layers of Saturn
Hydrogen and helium maybe well suited for creating certain kind of atmospheric conditions suitable for some kind of lifeforms?

I think that's why they tried to get deeper through that atmosphere before it crashed to see what was actually there , the maybe holding on images we've never seen before?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join