It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratics Rashida Tlaib and Cori Bush vote no on bill banning Hamas terrorists from US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Funny how you think a "terrorist" organization of less than 20k men primarily contained in an open air prison somehow pose more of a threat to you than our own ally who has been proven to have attacked us in numerous occasions.

the U.S. estimate hamis members was between 20 to 25 thousand, Israel estimate was 25 to 30 thousand.
chances are now there are less due to the fact that the hamis health ministry doesn't distinguish between civilians and terrorists in their reporting.

at any rate till all the terrorist are gone, or are reduced to less 50, the ass kicking should continue.

and on a side note, if they'd behave themselves they wouldn't have to live in what you call a open air prison.
edit on 1-2-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PorkChop96

Republicans? I mean Red states are the ones getting the most funding from the government.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

You mean the bid cities in those states that are democRAT run? Yeah, we are well aware of that

Yeah, I see a lot of dark blue squares that are red states....(sarc)
edit on 1-2-2024 by PorkChop96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Well , in that case I guess they should disband the TSA as travel is something I have become to despise, while it used to be something I loved .
Ruined thanks to agenda2030 , no travel for the 99% , while the 1% travel in their private jets , never mind the 'climate change' scam.

Off course the whole TSA thing is a scam, was planned from 9/11 (insider's job) in order to get the increased secruity at airports so travel becomes a bigger pain in the b*tt than it already was.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Republicans? I mean Red states are the ones getting the most funding from the government.

Here’s a fun fact for you, in most Red states, the counties receiving the most welfare and social programs benefits are blue. So….what’s your point?

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Tlaib has known connections to Hamas.

Bush is just following along for the PR 'cuz she's under deep investigations.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Pure BS Democrat propaganda.
Try running it on people that don’t know any better, like the Liberals.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Ew.

Just. . . ew.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:09 PM
link   

After U.S. Traitor Bob Menendez is ejected from the Senate, Congress needs to get to work on censoring Omar and Tlaib.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: Threadbarer

Yeah, I see a lot of dark blue squares that are red states....(sarc)

Only 2. Ohio and Mississippi. The other have Democrat Governors.

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

edit on Thu Feb 1 2024 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Funny how you think a "terrorist" organization of less than 20k men primarily contained in an open air prison somehow pose more of a threat to you than our own ally who has been proven to have attacked us in numerous occasions.

Wake up you propagandized fool!

Why are you on this website anyway if you are going to continually side with the establishment? You do realize what a conspiracy theory is right?

ETA:
Israel did 9-11.

I assume you support BLM burning sh!t down because “white man bad”.

And Antifa toppling statues because “1%ers oppress us.”

The IRA when they bombed civilians “because William of Orange” yes! ORANGE!
edit on 1-2-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I just love how there are certain members here that, when proven wrong, will either ignore you completely or get so defensive and offended.

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Remind me again what Party it is that keeps putting things like welfare programs on the chopping block?

Putting issues on the chopping block and curbing widespread abuse with no logistically effective checks and balances are two different things.

Welfare Fraud

Improper welfare payments, including welfare fraud and welfare abuse, are estimated to be 13.3% of all federal welfare payments. They total $162 billion in the fiscal year 2022. The estimate stems from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and The General Accounting Office (GAO) reports. S the Welfare Programs make the OMB list of “High Priority Programs.” These are programs with a monetary loss greater than $100 million annually. Shown below is information on each program.

federalsafetynet.com...#:~:text=Improper%20welfare%20payments%2C%20including%20welfare,in%20the%20fiscal%20year%202022.

edit on th29202400000029bSun, 11 Feb 2024 19:12:59 -06002024000000x by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2024 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Why is even a darn bill on how the US band terrorist or undesirables at all, it should be a done deal, how stupid our nation has gone down.

Incredible.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Rashida Tlaib is not opposed to women being raped and violated by Hamas terrorists.

This low-IQ heifer is a degenerate Sicko!

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Rashida Tlaib is not opposed to women being raped and violated by Hamas terrorists.

www.breitbart.com...

She is a terrorist loving piece of garbage.
If the insane Liberals were smart, they would disavow everything she says.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: WeMustCare

www.breitbart.com...

She is a terrorist loving piece of garbage.
If the insane Liberals were smart, they would disavow everything she says.

Were Rashida Tlaib not elected by tens of thousands of our fellow U.S. citizens, I would write letters urging that she be ejected from America.

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Republicans should also make a bill that charges people who kill other people who wear hats while in New York, illegal
You know since they like making useless bills regarding a crime that is already illegal.
edit on 15-2-2024 by Urlying because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2024 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urlying
Republicans should also make a bill that charges people who kill other people in a Florida New York illegal
You know since they like making useless bills regarding a crime that is already illegal.

Republicans come in 2 flavors now. Old-School (Ex: McConnell and Graham) and MAGA (Ex: Donalds and Stefanik).

There is some overlap, but major differences also.

For instance, MAGA says enforce existing border laws before throwing more money at border security measures. Old-School Republicans say spend $10 Billion more on border security, even if it won't be utilized by the Biden Admin.

Old School Republicans and Democrats have conduits set up for receiving money from all big spending bills. (aka "Kickbacks" and "Laundering") That's one reason why they are worth tens of millions of dollars, even though they earn less than $200,000 per year, and pay 30% of that amount in taxes.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join