It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elizondo Gainfully Employed who knew?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: anthelion

I completely agree, can't believe everything I read! So much hate. Ugh way too negative of a guy who has tons of pictures of who he says he is (military/government background) and Bob Lazar has zero.

Haven't seen TTSA or Tom Delonge in years in UFO docs or talks, don't see it relevant anymore. So I don't understand why all the complaining. But they released videos and got the NY Times article going in 2017 that threw this whole conversation way into the mainstream. They don't even get credit anymore for the most replayed video.

Tom probably has so much money, he definitely paid these guys to whistle blow, and wrote the check from TTSA.

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: sendhelp

Btw….in case you missed it…..I’m sure others have intentionally….DeLonge’s movie Monsters of California was indeed released last year and you can find it on streaming services. I don’t know if it made to standard big screen theaters.

So with being back in Blink and his Movie debut …. he may be to busy with other entertainment projects….I say that because it’s kind of ironic TTSA was and still is entertainment…imo.

👽

posted on Feb, 5 2024 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

He always said he was going to create fictional media within TTSA...not sure how that discredits the shape shifting Gimbal UAP video...or make Elizondo's background made up like Bob Lazar's.

posted on Feb, 7 2024 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Howdy folks, just a quick update for you to consider… please know that ongoing efforts are underway that will reveal themselves by early to mid 2024. At the risk of haters trying to sabotage our efforts, I can’t be precise at this time. But if you have learned anything over the last 5 years, I never make empty promises. Trust me, this will be worth it.

twitter.com...

originally posted by: anthelion
and that our Govm't has acquired foreign (ET) technology probably at the expense of a bargain with the ET where you don't get something for nothing.

Do you really think ETs have to deal with the US government or ask permission?
As if man made agreements with cows to raise them and eat them.
The ET deal story is a big hoax but I think the victim is the US government

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: gippo88

Do you really think ETs have to deal with the US government or ask permission?
As if man made agreements with cows to raise them and eat them.
The ET deal story is a big hoax but I think the victim is the US government

True.
If you were looking for a reason for 5 decades of "UFO/ET behavior" conditioning in media - creating significant numbers of people who believe MIB/Independence day/CE3rd type scenarios could even exist - might be it.

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jukiodone
True.
If you were looking for a reason for 5 decades of "UFO/ET behavior" conditioning in media - creating significant numbers of people who believe MIB/Independence day/CE3rd type scenarios could even exist - might be it.

My thoughts are different...
Many UFO cases from the 50s/60s/70s today seem grotesque, ridiculous... but they were suitable for the people of the time.
Therefore, also Eisenhower meeting with ET delegation was also suitable for the people of the time.
I think there is an intelligence that creates sets, like at the Skinwalker Ranch.
In my opinion we are faced with a huge deception and I don't think it was organized by the US government.
There is something else that is deceiving everyone, including intelligence.
I think this is the reason for so much secrecy ...

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: gippo88

Perhaps “The ‘Devil’ is truly in the Details”

🤔

👽

posted on Feb, 8 2024 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Perhaps “The ‘Devil’ is truly in the Details”

🤔

👽

Let's hope not

Perhaps is Gaia, the great mother

edit on 8-2-2024 by gippo88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join