It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Badly Will Joe Bidens Re-election be Hurt if His Theft of Classified Materials Goes Mainstream.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

I think everyone has already decided who they will and won't vote for.

posted on Jan, 24 2024 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As bad as Trump's. Not at all.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Honestly it would probably help his campaign if anything.

Democrats have this thing whereby they seem to 'get off' on breaking the law and getting away with it. Is his crack-head son in jail yet? What about all that coke found in the most secure place on Earth, still not traced that no?

Democrats are master agitators and their base seems to run off gaslighting and rubbing it in your face, they have skyscraper levels of indignation towards the common, decent man, and seem to thrive on the destruction of any and all moral fabrics that underpin society, the're professional agitators and tools used by foreign powers to assert control over the God fearing, moral people of society.

Yuri Besmonov told you alllll about it in his expose. You should really, really, really watch it.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:21 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapUelessLeaders

I have decided next couple of days will be my final days for this civilization.

liar. you will be back begging next week. you really are pathetic.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I'm sure he has done much much worse we will never know about you can just tell he is super creepy.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   
At this stage Sleepy Joe is finished either way, whether this information was to come out or not Bidens best days are behind him.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I know you won't answer this, as you are a hit and scamper off kind of person, but since you are a self proclaimed expert on classified material, what is the proper procedure for removing classified documents from a SCIF as a US Senator? Thanks in advance, and once you answer that, I'm going to have to ask, what is the proper storage procedure for those documents, once you bring them home.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tamusan

I think everyone has already decided who they will and won't vote for.

I don't know about that....

I work as a media geek for our local/state GOP during elections and campaigns; Even our local people are undecided if they will even vote at all. Our local Republican party is divided as it is nationally. Most are watching which direction the wind will blow; the roe v wade deal has them all twisted up.

When you only hang with your own peeps; confirmation bias sets in....
edit on 25-1-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Boomer1947

I would LOVE to see this mysterious EO that only you know about lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:44 PM
link   

“No one fks with a Biden.”

Democrat Gov. Tony Evers: "I am the last speaker before the Big Guy comes out..."

t.me...

No matter what, he’ll get ten percent of the vote right off the top.

ETA
And just to verify who was up next..

t.me...

edit on 25-1-2024 by NorthOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Flashback to January 22, 2023...

The FBI spent more than 12 hours searching President Biden's Wilmington, Del., residence Friday, and found more classified documents.

Some of the items date back to Biden's time as a a senator, while others were from his time as vice president, said Biden's personal attorney, Bob Bauer, announced the extraordinary development in a Saturday night statement. The Justice Department also took some handwritten notes for further review, he said.

A spokesman for the U.S. attorney in Chicago, who is overseeing the investigation of the documents until special counsel Robert Hur is in place, confirmed the search, saying that the FBI had "executed a planned, consensual search" of Biden's home.

It's the latest in a series of disclosures that has raised questions about Biden's handling of classified material, and comes after the White House had said that searches of Biden's residence had been complete.

Biden says he has 'no regrets' on how he's handled classified documents discovery

Biden has been defiant about the issue, telling reporters on Thursday that he has "no regrets" about how he and his team have handled the discovery and disclosure of the documents.

"I think you're going to find there's nothing there," Biden told reporters.
Source: www.npr.org...

BIDEN LIES and DECEPTION

1.) Joe Biden said he and his attorneys searched the house and found nothing more than the original, reported stash. (LIE)

2.) No Regrets over stealing classified materials for years. (Arrogance...not Ignorance.)

3.) "There's nothing there" (Lie/Deceit. He knows better.)

The REPORT from Hur on Joe Biden will be damning.

Unless President Trump feels sorry for Joe, like he did for Hillary, Joe will be arrested shortly after 1/20/2025.

edit on 2512024 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

Joe could use his "failing memory" as an excuse for illegally taking home so many classified documents, and not returning them. But did it start failing 13 years ago, when he was a Senator?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yep, it’s been fact checked.

Our ruling
Hume said there isn’t "any doubt Biden’s senile."

Actually, there’s quite a lot of doubt. Geriatrics experts said they do not observe Biden to be "senile" — a word that may imply someone is slow moving and cognitively impaired.

The word "senile," which one expert said was a pejorative, is also often used by some people to mean dementia. A person with dementia has difficulties independently carrying out daily life functions. The experts we spoke to said Biden does not exhibit this problem.

We rate Hume’s claim False.

www.politifact.com...

Anyone who wants to refute this fact checking site’s verdict would bring forth a plethora of questions relating to other topics that they have ruled “false”

Can’t have it both ways.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Aside from being illegal...how does a senator even manage to physically to remove a classified document from a SCIF?
Surely, there are security checks.
edit on 26-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Do you think documents just magically appear in the SCIF? The person reviewing the document brings it in with them and takes it with them when they leave.

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Do you think documents just magically appear in the SCIF? The person reviewing the document brings it in with them and takes it with them when they leave.

With no security check?

And, if security protocols do exist (which they obviously do)... HOW does the doc, allowed to be viewed ONLY in a SCIF by a senator, end up in that senator's garage?
Does he shove it down his pants?

Please explain.

edit on 26-1-2024 by CarlLaFong because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Significant Update

1/26/2024

Godfather Joe Biden ordered coverups of his own criminalities, while setting up Donald Trump to be arrested for "mishandling" of documents...

Conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch on Tuesday filed a lawsuit against the Department of Defense in order to obtain documents related to the Biden administration allegedly mishandling the president’s classified documents at the Biden Penn Center.

Judicial Watch is requesting email communications, text messages, and voice recordings from Kathy Chung, the Deputy Director of Protocol, Office of the Secretary of Defense, for allegedly being in touch with those at the Biden Penn Center during the time the documents were discovered.

“While the Biden administration was scheming to jail former President Trump over a document dispute, Biden operatives were desperately trying to cover up Biden’s own and more significant document scandal,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “And the cover-up continues with yet another Biden agency hiding records in violation of law.”

Joe Biden and his lawyers became aware of the President’s own classified documents problem in March of 2021, a year before his legal team told Congress that they had discovered documents at the University of Pennsylvania Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C. Biden’s legal team even dispatched White House employees to catalog the documents.
Source: www.judicialwatch.org...

This election year, every revelation about Joe or Hunter Biden is NEGATIVE, further damaging Joe Biden's re-election chances. Chinese Water Torture, with Bad News replacing the Water. Exactly what Democrat pundits say they fear most.

posted on Jan, 27 2024 @ 08:21 AM
link   

It wont hurt him at all. Democrats don't care if one of their own does it. Its only criminal when a republican does it.

posted on Feb, 4 2024 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

It wont hurt him at all. Democrats don't care if one of their own does it. Its only criminal when a republican does it.

Update 2/4/2024

The Biden Camp has apparently been given a glimpse of what Special Counsel HUR is about to release, concerning Joe Biden's illegal handling of Classified National Security Documents and other "materials".

There are even PHOTOS. Biden's advisors are reportedly in panic mode!

Source: www.foxnews.com...

What could be so damning? We already know he illegally removed classified info and didn't return it until caught...many years later.

I wonder WHEN this report from HUR will drop? A.G. Garland may decide not to release it to the public.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join