It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The really disturbing part of the possible recorded Keri Lake thing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 04:12 AM
link   

edit on 1/25/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

NEW.
Kari Lake speaks about the recorded conversation:
rumble.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

She says it's been 11 months since she exposed this and the MSM has been ignoring it.
Now why would they want to do that? Seems like a golden opportunity to slam the Repubs.

Unless it leads back to the "wrong" people, which it appears it does.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

She says it's been 11 months since she exposed this and the MSM has been ignoring it.
Now why would they want to do that? Seems like a golden opportunity to slam the Repubs.

...and she says there are even more recordings.

MSM ignores this story at their own peril...because this story is just getting rolling.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Interesting.
If she had told the press and released the audio 11 months ago we would have heard about it.
Why wait 11 months? Why release it only now?
So many questions.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I really don't think it's as deep as you're making it out to be. My guess is the party thinks Lake will split the vote. with more moderate members voting for Sinema, which will ultimately give the seat to the Dems.

Party leadership wants a candidate the whole party can rally around in hopes of picking up a Senate seat.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

And why would the media sit on the story for 11 months?

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:28 AM
link   

51 Intelligence officials have stated that the recording wasn't true.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Why would she? She could've released the recording at any time on her own. She could've said she turned over a recording to the media and they refused to play it at any time.

She worked as a news anchor for years. If the media was refusing to air it until now, then she has the contacts to know why.

Did she just turn over this recording or all of the recordings she claims to have? If just this one, why didn't she turn over the others as well? If what got Dewit to resign was the other recordings, why didn't she blackmail him with them months ago?

From where I'm standing it seems like it's Lake's story that isn't quite adding up as to when she turned over the recording.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I'm going with the recording being "Russian Disinformation".

DAMN YOU, PUTIN!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yes sir, I do. My metaphors... know I'm sarcastic, dismissive and fence riding. I'm just the guy up here yelling at both sides...I mean well, I've served and will continue to serve my community...until they put us all on the trains.

Ft. Bragg? My condolences! 1-5 miles out-dead, 5-10 out dead and will die soon, 10+ out radiation burns....etc.

On the plus side...think of the size of your tomatoes!

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It does warm the heart to see lefties defending a GOP leader who is obviously corrupt. It kind of brings their character out in the open, and share the values they display. No concern for who put Jeff up to this, no curiosity as to who the "powerful people in the East" are, just finding a way to make this somehow be against Keri Lake. At least they are consistent.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Sir...I'm Sooooo against any kind of violence. Fought for rights since the 60's...got our hair long, independently changed to for-the-people and independent thinking, foods, music, art, screw the man, we have rights. No war.

60 yrs forward...here we still are. Only more evident we are just #'s.

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
A lot of people are saying that women really like it when trump attacks women in his own party.

It's almost as if the GOP wants to lose....

edit on 25-1-2024 by lilzazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2024 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
A lot of people are saying that women really like it when trump attacks women in his own party.

Define "women".

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Define "women".

what is this "woman" word? Are you a biologist?

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 10:39 AM
link   

It's almost as if the GOP wants to lose....

The GOP was ready to pass a resolution yesterday naming Donald Trump as the presumptive nominee thereby nullifying Nikki Haley's candidacy.

Candidate Trump said no way. He wants to win fair and square.. unlike what Joe Biden and his Democrat handlers and minions did in 2020..and theirattempting to do again this year.
edit on 2612024 by WeMustCare because: There is no artificial intelligence with Google speech services.

posted on Jan, 30 2024 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I cant wait for it. So many idiots drinking the liberal koolaid. They have our coutnry's blood in their hands whether its du3 to ignorance or stupidity, its on thier hands for voting "against" Trump.

.a reply to: network dude

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join