It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbell says the United States has “multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If Northrop or Lockheed (or anyone) have in their possession a technologically advanced NHI originated craft then none seem to have been successful in reverse engineering any ground breaking advances for military purposes.

Because - there is simply no evidence and over decades trillions of dollars have been spent developing existing technologies.

Do those that believe the USG or other organisation has the use of a craft with the reported abilities of UFO's has a) never been tempted to use it in anger and b) is now going to disclose that for the last 80 odd yrs all expenditure to the MIC and NASA has simply been subterfuge ?

I see arguments that US military intelligence would like other nations to believe they have something in their armoury and other arguments that they do and are doing their utmost to keep it secret, hell of a tightrope to walk successfully for that length of time.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   
"undamaged, functional" I dont think so.
you take a moblie phone to 1930
and have them try to reverse-engineer it.
it will No longer work or look good.

what they are Not telling you is that Napoleon Bonaparte.
who went to Egypt, the pyramids.
and found a Lot of High Tec.
England stole it from them in a war.

Why would the duke of Wellington with a rag tag army
of 68,000 (British, Dutch, Belgian, and German soldiers)
aided by 45,000 Prussians. go after him?

British, Dutch, Belgian, German and Prussians soldiers.
all come to gether?
Never belive what they tell you.

1798 One hundred and fifty-four scholars from every profession –
from archaeology to architecture, medicine to geography,
and engineering to lexicography – had accompanied Napoleon
to Egypt as part of this expedition.
Their scientific studies of both ancient and modern Egypt.

You dont take all them unless you know some thing.

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 1/18/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 02:37 PM
link   
"I can confirm to you, with direct knowledge,....."

Statements that start like this, are completely sterile and provide absolutely no authentic information. They effectively should never be said, unless followed up immediately with physical proof. It does not matter who it is that say it, or what the subject is about.

Are we not done with this stupid rhetoric, after witnessing all of the trouble that it has caused in the history of this planet?

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just dropped…

Jeremy Corbell Returns To Spill UFO Secrets and The Government is Not Happy - Wild Ride #196

🍕🍺

👽

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Believing Jeremy Corbell is just like believing the horse crap Steven Greer spews. Like anyone in the government is going to let him anywhere near any alien spacecraft if they had any.

I think everyone will be singing a different tune by the end of 2024

posted on Jan, 18 2024 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: pianopraze

All we have to do is trust what we see with our eyes. We haven't read that Russia's nukes have been disarmed by a mysterious unknown power/source.

Then you haven't been looking hard enough or maybe in the wrong places. There's lots of reports
edit on 18/1/24 by djz3ro because: Add bits

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Thanks for the link

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 02:35 AM
link   

edit on 1/19/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007
I must say I agree!

I've always sensed a whiff of bullstein with Corbell since he just so suddenly popped up on the UFO scene a few years ago as an automatic expert on the subject.

Seems like a well placed plant by the estab to me!

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I want to know if these multiple craft are of the same origin?, any exo-diplomacy will require some understanduing of the group or grous we are dealing with.

If these are political hearings, be politicians and seek some sort of diplomacy

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:04 AM
link   

If he could simply reveal the "multiple undamaged, functional non-human craft" instead of merely making claims that might be nice.

Because that is all it is without actual proof.

And i think we would all like to see such vehicles if they exist.
edit on 19-1-2024 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Corbell does his own kind of UFO-logy - like he did his own kind of Jiu Jitsu.

The gullible lap up his fantasy versions and Corbell knows he will probably never be accountable to those he has misled.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Corbell is another Grifter out to make as much money as possible.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Jeremy Corbell is correct.

We see the human owned UFO's over the Savannah River Nuclear Reservation in Couth Carolina all the time. My other UFO contacts and experiencers now see many all the time to the point of boredom. Hes a pic of of one as edited by The Black Vault.

Possibly hes using the evidence that I sent to his partner several years ago, George Knapp. I also submitted what I sent to him to representative Nancy Mace last week. I wrote a thread on it. I also now have several reporters wanting my materials to hopefully publish all and not bury it. I have also spoken to several reporters as we all also discussed possibly being disappeared and is it really worth it. Thay are running with the Alex Murdaugh murder trial right now as they also fear him as a result of his deep connections.

I have Contacted a House Committee Member on Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena

Nancy Mace

IMO Robert Lazar and Dr. Steven Greer are legit. So are Dr. Gary Nolan of Stanford University and Dr. Jacques Vallee, University of Paris

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Other than an personal opinion what else do you have to support your views to discredit all of them?

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What’s scarier, our govt with the crafts or E.T with them? I used to believe Corbell and Greer but I also def wanted to believe it true , so. Honest after researching everything I can on my own existence and programming that was placed on us I have a terrible time believing anyone anymore especially people they let behind the curtains. The thread is being pulled , unravelinggggggg

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Jeremy Corbell, is another paid phony. I have zero faith that anything he says is true. Just like Luis Elizondo, Steven Greer, Richard Doty… While I am sure we do have these craft, I sincerely doubt that Jeremy has any first hand knowledge of them, or has any proof.

I can say that our government has aliens they work with and have been working with for millennia, but without any proof, I’m just another loon. Just like Jeremy, only he gets paid to do what he does. a reply to: pianopraze

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:02 AM
link   

"I can confirm to you, with direct knowledge"

This phrase is key to my understanding of Corbell.

See, I think Corbell is well-meaning and, yes, also honest, but I've seen him use the above phrase in the meaning "people have told me that they themselves know", which of course at best is indirect knowledge.

I've also seen him at times lack skepticism where, in my opinion, skepticism was due. I think he is perhaps a bit naive at times. To me that makes him a prime target for disinformation, hoaxes, trolling and just plain wrongful information.

In my opinion he wants to believe just a bit too much, so while he himself might be trustworthy I don't think his information is.

My point is that it might be prudent of us to ask ourselves what weight we should give to any of Corbell's so called confirmations.

posted on Jan, 19 2024 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I retired from Raytheon in the aerospace engineering industry. This guy along with Dr. Greer are nothing more than opportunistic hacks. If you really believe that individuals in the intelligence community would talk to anyone without the proper government security clearances then you are being fooled by your own beliefs.
When I worked for Raytheon I held a very high level security clearance and if I violated that clearance I was going to prison for no less than forty years! That yearly figure was stated in my security contract. Not to mention I would lose my pension along with prison time. I could not relate ANY information to anyone that was not in my work at Raytheon involved in the programs I worked in. If you were not assigned to the particular project you could not talk about it even to other employees either inside Raytheon or outside of Raytheon. ALL of these aerospace companies are extremely tight on security.
Go ahead, buy their books, watch their videos or listen to their podcasts, they are milking the gullible people that believe their bull#. I spent 32 years with Raytheon and I know what I’m talking about.
You cannot discuss even low level, low security programs, you will be arrested and put in prison, it’s in your hiring contract.
You can doubt me all you want, I was there and in this industry and prison is a real threat they use along with lost pensions.
Your welcome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join