It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If you don’t cast your own vote the Democrats will do it for you 😆 he’ll even if you do go voting the machine could just flip your vote anyway. But at least then you would know.

a reply to: BingoMcGoof

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlLaFong

It even looks how I imagine a Bingo Mcgoof would!

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BingoMcGoof

"You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said. "If you're sick, if you're just so sick, you can't, 'darling, I don't think I can.' Get up. Get up. You get up, you're gonna vote," he added, imitating a woman urging her husband to vote. "'Yes, darling,’ because ultimately, we know who calls the shots right?"

That's right, he said this. Go out into the -35 degree temperature. Go out and give him a vote. Even though he leads the polls by a wide margin, still he wants people to go out and vote for him.

For all the years I have been calling this fraud names, I have never called him an asshole. Trump is an asshole and if this is was not clear before, now it is. Go out and vote for me even if it kills you.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.salon.com...

Being FREE is Not FREE . He's Right , you have to Want it Bad Enough and Fight for it . c'est la vie

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Do people get paid to campaign on here? Or is it just all psyop agents working for the narrative?
Seems like people should be, or are getting paid for some of this. As if it were their jobs.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 04:40 AM
link   
If voting is that important, maybe we can have a national holiday election day and make sure there are plenty of polling places for EVERYONE, not just the white folks.

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:35 AM
link   

a reply to: Onthelowdown

If thats' humor, it's sick. But that's what he does, he pretends to be funny, couches his grim desires as a joke. We've seen that before but his illness shines though for those who are not enraptured by his shtick.

Yes it's humour and without a doubt a little reminder to the world how old corn pop won his election using a great chunk of already dead people, who weren't asked.
Hence Trump's comment to vote while you can even if you may pass away sooner rather than later.

Not just humour but a legit reminder how you can be abused by democratic fascists even when you are dead.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Oh Terry, Yes he's an asshole, he's been one all his life. Consistently. It's his humor.

But it did remind me of some other dark humor.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Yes Biden is authentic - he NEVER lies
www.huffpost.com...
www.nytimes.com...
oops, seems the far left liberal Huffpost and NL Times Disagree

Biden's children haven't been in as much legal trouble as the Trump children.
Well true, the Trump kids have had their taxes examined with a fine tooth comb.
Biden's kid made a video of doing coc aine, engaging in sex with women of questionable age the sort of things all kids in their late 50's early 60's are wont to do. By comparison Trumps kids are downright uptight prudes, ick.

The economy under Trump was awful, rising good employment opportunities for minorities (how racist of him); almost no inflation (really how could he keep people's salaries steady for so long, along with prices); there weren't homeless camps infesting major cities that had to have maps of human feces on streets (how uncaring of Trump for the homeless)

The US policies were reducing regulations under Trump, WHAT! those regulations that drive up the cost of everything and set impossible standards of production will help mother Gaia by ending gas cars, stoves, furnaces, lawn mowers, etc. Who needs gas cars, when the temperatures plunge and batteries can't recharge, it saves lives as EV's are basically dead in extremely cold weather.

The US was energy independent, how dare Trump not force US citizens to rely on nations who hate us for energy! Well, Biden turned that around and Iran got more money to fund terrorism than it would have under Trump, Go Biden.

I could go on and on - Biden et al is a saint for sure making the US Better as he claims. Trumps presidency and agenda was mercifully cut short and the US was no longer on a path to bring Greatness to the US, instead of Biden's much needed self-destruction of the nation.

I'm not supporting Trump right now, but Nikki, and previously Tim Scott: but if Trump is the nominee, I'll vote for his USA over the USA brought to us by Saint Biden.
Who it appears allowed and supported his kid extorting foreign countries and companies for a living.

edit on 1/16/2024 by TheSingleBillie because: grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Smart move, because everyone knows that you're gonna be voting a straight democrat ticket after you die.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:41 AM
link   

edit on 1/16/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Onthelowdown

If thats' humor, it's sick. .

Was this sick? Or just a joke?

Journalists caught on hot mic joking about Trump being assassinated: ‘Like JFK’

nypost.com...

I think Trump was making more fun of this than the actual people voting.. the whole covid thing… and mail in voting…

To Save Lives--and Democracy--We Need to Vote by Mail

www.commondreams.org...

For many Americans, vote-by-mail will be a matter of life and death come November.

In a pandemic, it is immoral to force voters to choose between their health and their freedom to vote. And it is immoral to knowingly trigger a major outbreak of the coronavirus when the damage can be limited with a few procedural changes.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Where I’m from a man would be ashamed to be seen as so delicate and easily offended.
I’m assuming you’re a man, though. Sorry if I misgendered you😂

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Oh Terry, Yes he's an asshole, he's been one all his life. Consistently. It's his humor.

But it did remind me of some other dark humor.

Yeah 'vote and die' is funnier and certainly less threatening than 'vote or die'. I wonder how much the DNC paid P-Diddy to run that campaign.
edit on 16-1-2024 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:23 AM
link   
This is a gem also....

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: AnrkE17Ketchup on steak is an odd couple in my book, I say let a steak stand on it's own feet before telling it you ain't good enough. Even meatloaf, first slice is naked just to see and if found wanting, smothered. Tomorrows meatloaf sandwich with mayo and ketchup goes down smooth.

Do you record or type. I type. Recording just goes to fast with way to many ums and hums gee whizzes and could a recording machine even know how to spell whizzes? Me, I'm an old Moonie still suffering from madmen saying mad things, like go out into the snow and bring me more power even if it kills you so sure they may pause for a chuckle or time to grab a heavy overcoat to stay warm but in the end they are the same controller. Typing helps control my thoughts, gives time to consider what's next, consider what was and go back to adjust. It's time travel, spreading consciousness beyond the simple here and now though I really find that the simple here and now is not all that simple after the now is gone before it was and the here being where really if it's all beyond the scope of time.

Our husky has arrived on my footstool putting that happy paw on the sidearm of my chair telling me'' I"m to cute to ignore and you know what to do or I will go into your bedroom and pee on your floor'', so gotta scoot. See ya, I hope.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 11:50 AM
link   

"You can't sit home. If you're sick as a dog, you say: 'God I gotta make it.' Even if you vote and then pass away, it's worth it," Trump said. "If you're sick, if you're just so sick, you can't, 'darling, I don't think I can.' Get up. Get up. You get up, you're gonna vote," he added, imitating a woman urging her husband to vote. "'Yes, darling,’ because ultimately, we know who calls the shots right?"

That's right, he said this. Go out into the -35 degree temperature. Go out and give him a vote. Even though he leads the polls by a wide margin, still he wants people to go out and vote for him.

For all the years I have been calling this fraud names, I have never called him an asshole. Trump is an asshole and if this is was not clear before, now it is. Go out and vote for me even if it kills you.

www.businessinsider.com...
www.salon.com...

S+F for bringing his statement out, but not so much your mentality and aversion to it.

The establishment wants Haley to be nominated, because she's just another one of the bought and paid for cronies like the rest of them. Nobody needs that; we're tired of "business as usual".

Go out and vote; it's not only your right, but your doody.

Good to see the "He's a fraud and an asshole because he hurt my individual feelings" mantra is still a leading cause of going against your own interests.

#Merica

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

A thoughtful reply so thank you. Yes, maybe it was just a joke. Maybe so. For many who love him I can see it. However,I try to be open to more than one side of things though it is difficult. We have biases right? All of us I think. Part of my bias is my history of cults. I fell into one decades ago and even though I squirmed away from it after several years, there are biases that still linger.

That cult leader would say things like that. You must suffer, you must if needed die for the cause. He was serious. So yes, I may , from the standpoint of those who saw that comment as a joke, have overreacted. I get it. However there are people who truly believe in him, in Trump. Some may not be of quick mind, some, possibly old people whose mental capacity has diminished could take him seriously. I"m not saying there are but there may be. For any leader to not take even that slight chance into account to me is completely insensitive, insensitive and dangerous. He has often bragged about how some of his followers follow him blindly. One example of that was his early observation on how he could, what was it, shoot someone in Times Square and still they would follow him. Even here are members who overtly state that they know he is an asshole but that still they will happily vote for him.

And maybe his exhortations on July 6th were just hyperbole, but maybe not. Maybe he was just joking when he admonished his followers to march on the capital and fight to save their democracy, but maybe not. Maybe he was couching his wishes in a manner to avoid any outright criminal evidence. Me? I think that is what he is good at. Working so that blame is placed elsewhere.

And that, I think, is one of those things about being human. Things, statements can be two things at the same time.It all depends upon how and by who they are taken.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

Thank you for your consideration though I make no apologies for my mentality, it is mine. I've worked hard and long to have my own perspective regardless of how it is seen to be the product of media influenced propaganda.

And yes, I see Haley is desirable by the establishment, they are searching mightily to find someone, anyone who they think can defeat him. Why the hell else would they put up a doddering old man like Biden.

And me? Tired of business as usual? If it might mean anything to you, I have been tired of business as usual for most of my life, but that is a whole other story and not worth the time it would take to put it down seeing as the likelihood of your reading it is questionable. But you know what? Thanks for the star and flag anyway.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Even here are members who overtly state that they know he is an asshole but that still they will happily vote for him.

in light of that, I double dog dare you to show me which candidate isn't an asshole. I'll wait right here.
edit on 16-1-2024 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I thought everybody knew that Trump is a narcissistic egomaniac ass hat who tweets too much.

Still a better choice than Biden by a long shot.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join