It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US and UK Begin Attack on Yemen--Reuters

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ohahhupthera

Exactly , 2 men facing defeat in an upcoming election act tough for the cameras and bomb some yocals in a tin pot country to show how tough and decisive they are , all while saying they don't want the conflict to spread.

I just see two puppet's doing whatever their 'senior manager' in the wider picture is telling them behind the scenes.
Sunak does what he's told for sure, and chooses to...but sleepy child sniffer Joe, I'm not sure he chooses anything these days?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: ohahhupthera

Exactly , 2 men facing defeat in an upcoming election act tough for the cameras and bomb some yocals in a tin pot country to show how tough and decisive they are , all while saying they don't want the conflict to spread.

I just see two puppet's doing whatever their 'senior manager' in the wider picture is telling them behind the scenes.
Sunak does what he's told for sure, and chooses to...but sleepy child sniffer Joe, I'm not sure he chooses anything these days?

Just so happens Iran is trying to spread its influence into the Arab world and at the same time attempting to destroy the Israeli's through proxies like Hamas. UK was the world police handed over this dubious honour to the Yanks. What do we do? Let the Iranian's take over the entire eastern Mediterranean?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter
I don't disagree.
My point was solely relating to Sunak and Biden both being puppets, in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AdultMaleHumanUK

Puppets of, whom?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Puppets of, whom?

Usually, whomever has the dirt to blackmail them.
In Biden's case, take your pick. It's a long list.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: CarlLaFong

Or, it's a necessary, proportionate and plainly reasonable response to terrorists who need a bit of a slap?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Biden was just asked if he thinks the Houthis are a terrorist group.
He answered: "YES!".

Then WHY did he take them OFF the Trump-era terrorist list...as soon as he became President?

This administration is clueless and rudderless.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Puppets of, whom?

Oh gosh that would be worthy of a thread in it's own right! ..but off topic here.
I'd be sniffing around the WEF if I were investigating Sunak's loyalties and wider ambitions though

edit on 12-1-2024 by AdultMaleHumanUK because: Stupid autocorrect typo

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Or, it's a necessary, proportionate and plainly reasonable response to terrorists who need a bit of a slap?

You're right.
It is a necessary slap...and one long overdue.
Unfortunately, the end result will be regional escalation...with multi-faceted benefits to Iran.

The sad part is all of this could've been easily avoided.

Iran never would've been able to afford to arm the Houthis, Hamas and Hezbollah with sophisticated weapons systems...if Biden hadn't taken the Trump-era economic pressure off of Iran.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdultMaleHumanUK
a reply to: orbhunter
I don't disagree.
My point was solely relating to Sunak and Biden both being puppets, in my opinion.

Spot on

I'm trying to figure out if the duo are puppets voted in by the common feeling, or puppets of some kind of hidden hand

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Reports that Houthis just now re-started the firing of ballistic missiles into international shipping lanes.
Lesson learned.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Lesson needs repeating.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

If Rishi has any wider ambitions come the General Election I dare say they will turn to ashes in his mouth.

WEF or no WEF.

He's toast.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I keep saying to all the pro-Israel "bomb/torture them into submission" gang:

*****You can't kill enough to stop terrorism******

Gaza was never going to stay just in Gaza.

Israel needs to stop - war is just going to expand until it's here in the US.
Months ago, I posted a hypothetical about bombs in the US to stop terrorists.

I think that hypothetical is coming true.

I wonder if all the "that's war" attitudes are going to stay the same when the bombs are near them?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

"I keep saying to all the pro-Israel "bomb/torture them into submission" gang:"

Substitute "bomb" for rockets and that would be Hamas.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

It's ok for him, Rishi's only loyalty is to his state-provided pension he is wrongfully entitled too for his "public service" after his sure to be landslide defeat next year. After that he'll probably piss off back to America and be a predatory banker again.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yokels that are attacking shipping with sophisticated anti ship, ballistic missiles and drones causing shipping to reroute round the Cape causing massive delays and driving up energy and consumer prices?

It was yokels who kicked Russia , America and Britain out of Afghanistan bombing them didn't change the outcome.

This was the wrong move at the wrong time , unless you want to be a "wartime leader" at the time of an election.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yokels?

With sophisticated anti ship missiles, ballistic missiles, drones and helicopters?

Yeah sure. Just let them attack shipping.

Appeasement never works.

Even Starmer agrees.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:06 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

Yokels that are attacking shipping with sophisticated anti ship, ballistic missiles and drones causing shipping to reroute round the Cape causing massive delays and driving up energy and consumer prices?

I have no time for Rishi and Biden but come on, if they did nothing you'd be calling them weak?

Here’s a video or a missile launch.

t.me...

Heck, my wife calls me a yokel. I’ll have to explain that until I get some missiles like those I’m just a plain old redneck.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Appeasement never works.

What in the posts I've made in this thread points to appeasement in your opinion ?

Erdogan has today said Britain is turning the Red sea into a sea of blood , what you may see as appeasement is me not wanting to see where this goes because it won't be pretty , we should pull our finger out before it gets burned.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join