It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Talk About Vivek (Because No One Wants To)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I dont like Biden , and the whole set up where Biden is just a front , it`s wrong and insult against voters and nation .

The whole system stinks , big corporations lobbying U.S. Congress ...

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I like Vivek. He has a lot of good ideas but like you said

Just about everything he says I agree with and wish it could happen, but if it's too good to be true it probably is.

I'd like to see more from him. Unfortunately, I just don't think it's his time yet.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: lilzazz
Looks like the bromance between Vivek and trump is over. Pity....they were such a cute couple!

www.washingtontimes.com...

Looks like I'm voting independent this year. Or not at all.

a reply to: Xtrozero

So there's nothing actually wrong with Vivek aside from the fact he's not Trump, is my takeaway here.

edit on 14-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Vivek would sell his grandmothers kidney for a chance at success. I feel he has no loyalty...at all. He has no track record. He says what some want to hear and not others. 45 always had an olive branch even if the media did not show it. He just wanted the American Dream to stay alive and keep us first. Anyone with that attitude would get my vote.

Still, Out of the GOP running to me, Doug Burgum was the only one who was close to Trump in thought but had the experience and connections to get things done without a grab the pussy moment. He would be a great Cabinet post and should look at 2028.

The rest are shills too. DeSantis did what he did in Florida thinking he would stroll into 2024 and win the GOP nod. I live here and he was nothing before the endorsement. The Ag Sec was well liked but did not align. He was in.

He also though showed no loyalty. Hate him if you want but Trump is loyal. If you try to hit him he hits back but he is quiet till then. It is true.

Vivek at this point to me is like the band on the undercard trying to sell merch....anything to come out ahead knowing they will never headline.

If Trump is not there in November I will not vote a GOP ticket.

posted on Jan, 14 2024 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

It's weird how you acknowledge he has very little political history to assess, yet assert he's a scoundrel because there's not enough data to conclude he's veritable. So basically you just don't like him because you don't know anything about him. Weird.

He just wanted the American Dream to stay alive and keep us first. Anyone with that attitude would get my vote.

That's hilarious because you just described Vivek but you hate him for no reason.

edit on 14-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Vivek would sell his grandmothers kidney for a chance at success. I feel he has no loyalty...at all. He has no track record. He says what some want to hear and not others. 45 always had an olive branch even if the media did not show it. He just wanted the American Dream to stay alive and keep us first. Anyone with that attitude would get my vote.

Still, Out of the GOP running to me, Doug Burgum was the only one who was close to Trump in thought but had the experience and connections to get things done without a grab the pussy moment. He would be a great Cabinet post and should look at 2028.

The rest are shills too. DeSantis did what he did in Florida thinking he would stroll into 2024 and win the GOP nod. I live here and he was nothing before the endorsement. The Ag Sec was well liked but did not align. He was in.

He also though showed no loyalty. Hate him if you want but Trump is loyal. If you try to hit him he hits back but he is quiet till then. It is true.

Vivek at this point to me is like the band on the undercard trying to sell merch....anything to come out ahead knowing they will never headline.

If Trump is not there in November I will not vote a GOP ticket.

Vivek revealed to a huge audience the influence Blackrock and Vanguard have on us . No shill would ever do that. Thats stuff Trump doesnt even talk about. Why doesnt Trump talk about those richest companies in the world that control the markets and the policies in those thousands of companies they possess and force that woke # onto us?

However hated by the elites that little fact still makes Trump more controlled than Vivek and less reliable.

So I think youre just overcautious, which is understandable, but here Im convinced youre throwing out the baby with the bath water.

posted on Jan, 15 2024 @ 11:13 PM
link   
January 15, 2024

Candidate Vivek Ramaswamy suspends his campaign and endorses Iowa caucus winner, Donald J. Trump.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:34 AM
link   

"And for the next journey of this race, we're going to make sure this movement [MAGA-AF] is the one that actually saves this country in the next step, and as for this movement [in this room], founded on truth and America First 2.0, we're just getting started. That doesn't end today, that begins today, we're just getting warmed up. We're not going anywhere, we are in this for the future of our country"

Vivek Caucus Speech

"I will campaign on behalf of the America First movement. I really told you, we don't have a plan B. So we made our new plan A now, we're going to do whatever is required to save this country, and to make sure we take the America First movement to the next level. I called Trump, spoke to him, congratulated him, we had a very friendly conversation about advancing this country and how we're going to do it"

What a graceful defeat. He radiates dignity and humility even after Trump essentially called him a snake out of insecurity or perhaps sheer spite. Regardless of profession or geography or credentials, THIS is what I want a leader to look and sound like.

edit on 16-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

ITS CUZ HE'S BROWN indeed.

Oh, I entirely agree. And if I had been White that might have scored you a debating point, but since I'm not (and neither am I Indian, btw), you'll have to be content with a pat on the back for agreeing with me.

But sure, you're right: I adduce no evidence of criminal intent or criminal activity whatsoever. Is that how you select your candidates for public office, then? Judge their fitness by whether or not they've been convicted of crimes? No wonder American politics in such a sewer.

No, I was just trying to explain Vivek in terms of his background and culture. If you can't see that I wrote from knowledge, and in good faith, I don't rate your perceptivity very highly. Of course, I may be wrong about the fellow; but given what I know about people like him, it would be much against the odds.

If there's no criminal intent or activity then your criticism is the equivalent of saying "Barack is Muslim so he can't be president" because Vivek's parents are immigrants and their social caste is apparently unsavory to your discerning mind. None of which pertains to his professional acumen.

You can explain Vivek but you can't vilify him without evidence.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Looks like the bromance between Vivek and trump is over. Pity....they were such a cute couple!

So there's nothing actually wrong with Vivek aside from the fact he's not Trump, is my takeaway here.

to put it in perspective, why would you vote for mini me, when Dr. Evil is still on the ticket?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

ITS CUZ HE'S BROWN indeed.

Oh, I entirely agree. And if I had been White that might have scored you a debating point, but since I'm not (and neither am I Indian, btw), you'll have to be content with a pat on the back for agreeing with me.

But sure, you're right: I adduce no evidence of criminal intent or criminal activity whatsoever. Is that how you select your candidates for public office, then? Judge their fitness by whether or not they've been convicted of crimes? No wonder American politics in such a sewer.

No, I was just trying to explain Vivek in terms of his background and culture. If you can't see that I wrote from knowledge, and in good faith, I don't rate your perceptivity very highly. Of course, I may be wrong about the fellow; but given what I know about people like him, it would be much against the odds.

If there's no criminal intent or activity then your criticism is the equivalent of saying "Barack is Muslim so he can't be president" because Vivek's parents are immigrants and their social caste is apparently unsavory to your discerning mind. None of which pertains to his professional acumen.

You can explain Vivek but you can't vilify him without evidence.

Wait until you hear what the guy thinks of the pure blooded unvaxxed.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I do not hate Vivek. I just do not trust him yet. He has great ideas. He talks straight forward. To me he is what some would call MAGA 2.0.

I would however not vote for him for POTUS. I think he would make a great cabinet post.

What I felt was a nice nod was Trump, the first to speak last night, did not mention him dropping since we know he knew because Vivek said in his speech he had talked to him. Any other candidate would have, if talking first, slit his throat.

Trump did not. Sorry I realized I had not answered you.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Well..... nobody going to be talking about him after a day or two now, that's for sure.

Bye, Vivek. See you next time.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dothedew

I'd bet he finds his way into some cabinet level position for Trump and gets his political feet wet. I think once he grasps the scope of the rot in DC, he will understand things better, and between his thinking and Trump's out of the box thinking, they might come up with some fantastic fixes. I doubt he's done forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew
Well..... nobody going to be talking about him after a day or two now, that's for sure.

Next time he makes the headlines you can read about it here.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dothedew

Next time he makes the headlines you can read about it here.

I hope he is Trump's VP.

That being said, the only reason Biden is still around is because of Harris as President.

So the left will be actively shooting Trump just to get Vivek, not Trump.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Trump already had a VP appointed in his own mind prior to his Iowa caucus victory. No word on who it is yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

to put it in perspective, why would you vote for mini me, when Dr. Evil is still on the ticket?

To put it in perspective, 4 years from now you'll be looking for the next MAGA conservative because Trump will have depleted his presidential opportunities. Who do you expect to follow his example and build on his legacy?

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:03 PM
link   
That was quick....1:51

was this all 4d chess?

edit on Janpm31pmf0000002024-01-16T19:04:22-06:000722 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2024 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Improvise, adapt, overcome. At least Trump has changed his tune. Vivek is contagious.

edit on 16-1-2024 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join