It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jellyfish UFO in 2018 over Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

I think your spot on. Down here the buzzards aka Turkey Voultures after they do a dumpster dive they fly around in circles around the parking lot taking dumps on cars for fun.

It looks like exactly as to whats on the lens.

I was at the USPS and those pricks nailed my truck almost a dozen times.

I read up on it and its supposed to be a good sign of luck and the wildlife are looking out for me. Huh?
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

I think your spot on. Down here the buzzards aka Turkey Voultures after they do a dumpster dive they fly around in circles around the parking lot taking dumps on cars for fun.

It looks like exactly as to whats on the lens.

I was at the USPS and those pricks nailed my truck almost a dozen times.

I read up on it and its supposed to be a good sign of luck and the wildlife are looking out for me. Huh?

Well I did do an internet search on bird poop splatter and some of it matches exactly.

I'd say you'll need good luck getting it off your truck without a lot of elbow grease.
edit on q00000040131America/Chicago0808America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Are you lot serious? It doesn't stay on the same spot on the screen?

That's some next level ignorance...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RustEShackelFord

After reading this i rewatched. Kinda agreed, but…

According to intelligence community it was not. It was a real object and designated UAP.

Source: Jeremy "trust me bro" Corbell I’m with George Knapp.

Here is news nation clip on twitter with him explaining: Twitter video

So I think it’s a real object for now. Hope for more/better sources in future.

He claims there is more video of this one going into and out of water, plus video of a similar one flying over nuclear base.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Lots of elbow grease and dont leave it in the hot sun as it will discolor the paint. I put the vehicle in the shade and squirt Zep Deep Purple engine degreaser on them. Let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it off.

It also works on pit stains on white shirts and doest hurt the material at all.

A wonder cleaner for $11.99 / gallon at the Home Dumpo

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

"Are you lot serious? It doesn't stay on the same spot on the screen?"

No kidding. It looks like something is on the lens as the camera pans across the vsual field. Does it ever move? The bird crap that is? Corbell and Knapp have now IMO soiled themselves twice.

Either they have to make fools of themselves to reamain alive or they are running out of money.

I do belive in UFO's amd have filmed same
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Lots of elbow grease and dont leave it in the hot sun as it will discolor the paint. I put the vehicle in the shade and squirt Zep Deep Purple engine degreaser on them. Let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes and wash it off.

It also works on pit stains on white shirts and doest hurt the material at all.

A wonder cleaner for $11.99 / gallon at the Home Dumpo

Absolutely bring out the big guns. lol

As for the bird poop theory, it may a combination of a bird poop graphic layered onto that video and given a track to follow.

Then again, who knows?

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:18 AM
link   

a reply to: djz3ro

I do belive in UFO's amd have filmed same

Thats clearly CGI I can see the line around the edge!! /sarc

edit on 12-1-2024 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I’ve been studying this video since it came out and I have made two observations:

The first is something I saw on Reddit, but I wanted to reproduce it to be sure it wasn’t manipulated.

Starting with the following YT video that doesn’t have any Corbellian commentary, nor other bells and whistles…

… I saved it, pulled it into Photoshop, extracted the frames I wanted and made a new gif for ATS. Unfortunately, the 2Mb limit forced me to make it smaller than I had wished. However, it’s good enough to illustrate the phenomenon. I won’t say what I see because it would be too easy to be convinced you are seeing the same as me. So, what do you see in this very short clip?

The second thing I noticed - apart from confirmation in the YT video that the camera (FLIR?) was in IR – Infrared mode – it looks to me as if the entity appears to change appearance, becoming whiter (translucent) when it passes over buildings, animals, people, etc. Instead, over open land, it tends to return to a darker state. Could it be that it somehow “cloaks” into that lighter state in order to be invisible? If the darker colour is an indication of heat (see dogs and people in the same video), then could it be that it expends a lot of energy to be in that cloaked state and overheats? Could that explain why it presumably headed for water… to cool down, so to speak.

Also, one final thought: Could its weird shape be some kind of “cloud” hologram that is generated? It might be attempting to appear as a wisp of cloud just floating by to any bystanders.

Ok, enough fantasy land… back to studying if it’s just bird crap.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

Someone on this thread mentioned that with IR one can change back and forth between heat/cold white/black, if you notice when the flying object starts to become translucent notice on the righthand bottom side that square object below the flying object, well it too has changed from dark to light, so I'm skeptical.
edit on q00000056131America/Chicago3232America/Chicago1 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The IR changing as mentioned above could be why it goes light/dark. You see something similar in the Tic Tac video, although I think there they were switching back and forth from IR to thermal.

If one assumes this jellyfish video is poop on the lens, the change could just have to do with the angle light hits the debris/lens

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
Are you lot serious? It doesn't stay on the same spot on the screen?

That's some next level ignorance...

That doesn't make it impossible for it to be something on a glass, it only shows that it wasn't on the lens.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:48 PM
link   

When the heat/cold white/black change happens it happens to the whole image.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:50 PM
link   
We can add Corbell to the growing list of UAP grifters who bring nothing to the table.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

When the heat/cold white/black change happens it happens to the whole image.

Correct so image manipulation not UFO going in and out of dimensions. I was kind of addressing another poster in this thread who was suggesting that just the UFO was doing something otherwordly.

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I saw a quick analysis of possible size, location and speed in this youtube:

Beyond the Phenomenon Analysis of Jellyfish UAP

Size estimates put it about 8ft tall and max possible speed of 20mph or 33kph

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So this is trans medium. Air and aquatic.

Imagine this settling to the bottom of the oceans, those tentacles would then be legs to walk and it would look like a crab walking on ocean floor:

Twitter

edit on 12-1-2024 by pianopraze because: Typo

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I now know where I've seen this design before...oh yeah...war of the worlds.

Could Alien Tripods really walk...

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:11 PM
link   
when i watch the composites with frame stacking or 3d looping, the way the lower portion looks reminds me of how we depict human who are flying. The legs lay semi limp with slight bends at the joints. My first thought was Christopher Walken in weapon of choice music video

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The other thing I find odd is that no dogs or people paid any attention to the object. Being at low altitude and 8ft tall and going at slow speeds should have drawn attention at least from dogs. No reaction at all.

Another point is if it is IR than changing colors could mean the object is changing temperature during the flight. May be because of propulsion. Engine gives a 'kick' to keep the speed and then slows down and then accelerates a little bit again?

May be it was not visible to the naked eye at all...? Just some blur spot passing overhead?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join