It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien in the Window

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: orbhunter

I looked at the the Ley lines in England and was surprised to see seven of them converging on Bridlington (number 3 on map below). The ley line 3-55 runs from Felixstowe I think. It goes straight through the Holderness region. I know Bridlington has UFO sightings as I see them occasionally in local news.

I have replied to your pm

edit on 8-1-2024 by Morrad because: I forgot to add image

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Morrad
Ahhh..... love to see Anglesey is a ley line hotspot as I'm from there and have worked with the ley lines there. There are some nasty peeps on the island who have reversed some of the lines some time ago. That's when I left.
I never thought of the ley lines as UFO invisible mapping system, but it is plausable.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Anglesey looks like looks like the ley line equivalent of Clapham Junction where I used to live in the 80s (not the railway station itself but 5 mins away)

I was not aware of the UFO link either.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Apologies to Ophiuchus1. Reading the thread this morning I realised that half my text was missing. Not sure how that happened. I saw the same as you in you first image and thought reptilian. I did not see the second. Thanks for pointing this out. The third one I see something else and maybe the reason for the low image quality. Net curtains were still very popular in those days, especially with the older generations. A camera flash going off would reflect the light back and degrade what is is beyond it. Thanks for your post and images.

edit on 9-1-2024 by Morrad because: spelling

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Spot on map Morrad and those lines are where the UFOs hang out. Looks like the Window sighting was in a terminal zone. Those hotspots are usually teeming with all types of UFO crafts, motherships, plus orbs. There is a massive perfect triangle ufo super highway that can be placed over Britain , this is the UFO travellers equivalent of the M1, M62, M6, it combines points at East Mersea island Essex, Arbor Low in the Peaks and somewhere in the south west near Bristol. Teeming with UFOs

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2024 @ 11:06 AM
link   
SPAM removed
edit on 11-1-2024 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2024 @ 08:25 PM
link   

The original article also stated the photos were being examined by American scientists but that the story was soon forgotten

Strange thing and kinda random, not like it brings more expertise.

posted on Jan, 23 2024 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: morg235

Nick Pope was working at the 'UFO Desk' for the UK Department of Defense in 1994 although it was his last year. It is reasonable to presume they were most likely stumped and wanted to illicit if the Americans had experienced any similar encounters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join